Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

Agreed. They could at least have hung him and then impaled him. I'm all for old school justice.

Sounds reasonable; that way the public could actually see this alleged discovered bin Laden in person instead of having to base things on what the government says and photos/documents which could easily be doctored. Brb, going to throw my evidence in the sea in accordance with Islamic law.

I wonder what kind of medals the soldiers that killed Osama are gonna get. I bet more than one of them is gonna write a book. Cash in motherfuckers.

I'm wondering which video game company will make a game or DLC involving this and/or the Seals who did it. Toss up between Battlefield and COD but EA might pay their way in.

I miss when people used to be drawn and quartered...

Personally i believe they should have tortured the geezer too

He should have had a rusty nail shoved up his cock for every death he was responsible for.

I like that, but the downside is that millions would sympathize with him and ask if the US are any better than Osama.

I think they discarded him at sea because that way his grave won't be a "holy" place inspiring more low-life to join his "holy" war against the West.

Dunno, i kinda find this suspicious. I don't really care if he is dead or not, but the story seems a bit fishy for me. If you had the chance to take him alive, why wouldn't you. Also, why shoot him in the head when i bullet to the heart would have sufficed and his face would be easily recognizable. Plus, the mad dash to bury him in the ocean... pfft.

They already had a picture for Hussien, so whats the hold up w/ bin laden.

Only two good points to this being real....

1. If it is fake, why make him found in a place (right outside of a Pakistani Military Facility) that makes it seem like Pakistan was helping him. We send aid to Pakistan and hold it as a loose ally.. seems pointless to cut their throat for some fake bullshit.

2. Its kinda of early for this to effect the 2012 elections...

Plus, the mad dash to bury him in the ocean... pfft.

Initially, also I found that strange. But remember that to many people he's some sort of Jesus figure and a grave on land would attract them like flies are attracted to horse shit. We don't need that to happen.

Guest Mr Bates

Initially, also I found that strange. But remember that to many people he's some sort of Jesus figure and a grave on land would attract them like flies are attracted to horse shit. We don't need that to happen.

Who gives a shit if he was to have a shrine in his honour? They could have buried him in a booby-trapped grave, when there's enough of his admirer's standing over it BOOM! My guess is they just didn't want anyone digging the body up to do DNA tests themselves. The general feeling/acceptance around that part of the world is that he died in 2001, if you've been watching their news channels you would hear them saying this story is a load of bull. They're not denying he's dead, just denying that he died recently.

Loving how the story keeps changing, that's why you should concentrate on what is said on the news when it's breaking. Once the 'official' story comes out the media latch onto it and hope you forget about what you heard in the first few hours. Like 9/11, do you remember the reports that vans packed with explosives had been stopped by police and a group of Israelis arrested? The Israelis then getting released and going on TV and saying they were there to document the event? The firefighters, police and numerous other credible witnesses saying bombs were going off in the basement that hadn't even been hit by a plane yet? The people who were trapped in Building 7 after a bomb went off and trapped them in there for hours? People saying cars were exploding in the street? You didn't hear these eyewitness accounts on the news again after the 'official' story started getting reported.

Bin Laden used a woman as a human shield? Now they say he didn't. Bin Laden fired at the SEAL team? Now they say he didn't. The order was to kill not capture? Now they say it was kill or capture. They knew for certain Bin Laden was in the house? Now they say they had to ask his wife when they got there. Hilary Clinton saying the Pakistanis co-operarated with them in the operation? Now they say the Pakistani's knew nothing of it. A Pakistani official saying it was a joint operation? Now the Paki's are fuming that they weren't told about it. Bin Laden was killed last week and the body was back in the US? It goes on.

The first few hours of reporting is where you're likely to hear how things actually went down, some of it might be confusion but it often makes more sense than the bullshit that becomes the official story later on.

Just sayin'

• Like 1

Who gives a shit if he was to have a shrine in his honour? They could have buried him in a booby-trapped grave, when there's enough of his admirer's standing over it BOOM! My guess is they just didn't want anyone digging the body up to do DNA tests themselves. The general feeling/acceptance around that part of the world is that he died in 2001, if you've been watching their news channels you would hear them saying this story is a load of bull. They're not denying he's dead, just denying that he died recently.

Loving how the story keeps changing, that's why you should concentrate on what is said on the news when it's breaking. Once the 'official' story comes out the media latch onto it and hope you forget about what you heard in the first few hours. Like 9/11, do you remember the reports that vans packed with explosives had been stopped by police and a group of Israelis arrested? The Israelis then getting released and going on TV and saying they were there to document the event? The firefighters, police and numerous other credible witnesses saying bombs were going off in the basement that hadn't even been hit by a plane yet? The people who were trapped in Building 7 after a bomb went off and trapped them in there for hours? People saying cars were exploding in the street? You didn't hear these eyewitness accounts on the news again after the 'official' story started getting reported.

Bin Laden used a woman as a human shield? Now they say he didn't. Bin Laden fired at the SEAL team? Now they say he didn't. The order was to kill not capture? Now they say it was kill or capture. They knew for certain Bin Laden was in the house? Now they say they had to ask his wife when they got there. Hilary Clinton saying the Pakistanis co-operarated with them in the operation? Now they say the Pakistani's knew nothing of it. A Pakistani official saying it was a joint operation? Now the Paki's are fuming that they weren't told about it. Bin Laden was killed last week and the body was back in the US? It goes on.

The first few hours of reporting is where you're likely to hear how things actually went down, some of it might be confusion but it often makes more sense than the bullshit that becomes the official story later on.

Just sayin'

You should listen to Immortal Technique bro.

Guest Mr Bates

'Bin Laden' wasn't armed but they shot him? Orders were to capture if him if he didn't resist. Navy SEALS couldn't overpower a sick, unarmed man? The story has changed again; Obama didn't watch the assault - he was watching (CIA Chief?) relay what was happening on a screen. Why can't they just tell us what happened without hesitating with every answer? THIS - SMELLS - OF - SHIT.

It's ok, I'll do it myself :v because I'm obviously crazy for asking questions and being confused by nonsensicle answer's.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Edit: Carney is the shittest spokesman ever, knows nothing. :huh: A press conference where the press walk away with more questions than answer's?

Who gives a shit if he was to have a shrine in his honour? They could have buried him in a booby-trapped grave, when there's enough of his admirer's standing over it BOOM!

Haha. :D Sounds like a tempting idea but you can't seriously mean it if you know how the world works. It's not a Indiana Jones movie.

My guess is they just didn't want anyone digging the body up to do DNA tests themselves. The general feeling/acceptance around that part of the world is that he died in 2001, if you've been watching their news channels you would hear them saying this story is a load of bull. They're not denying he's dead, just denying that he died recently.

No one have declared Bin Laden dead a long time ago, it's been just guessings that he might have died earlier.

Of course the story keeps changing! That is because the media use many sources, and some of what they broadcast are unconfirmed =hearsay.

About 9/11, I don't know what bombs you talk about. I saw airplanes crashing. Additional explosions after that doesn't mean someone set off a bomb, the explosions could have been something else.

And why have I not heard more about the car loaded with explosives that you say was stopped? It must be because it was irrelevant to the whole 9/11 incident. The press is free.

No, the first few hours are when things are more unclear because not everything is released. And when media don't get all info, they talk with experts and make guesses.

What the fuck are we trying to prove. Just celebrate the little bitch has started to rot.

Edited by Demon
  • Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

I don't buy any of this shit either, but I don't really give a shit about it, so for once, someone else seems crazier than me.

LOL, I know there are lot's of things I'll never know the answer to but if something catches my attention I need to know everything about it.

Edit@ @Demon - "If I know how the world works?" k

"No one declared Bin Laden dead a long time ago?" k

"Hearsay?" k

"The press is free?" k

I'm not mad at you, just disappointed. -_-

I don't buy any of this shit either, but I don't really give a shit about it, so for once, someone else seems crazier than me.

I don't give a shit enough to be bothered to believe it or not.

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

OMG the photo of Bin Laden was so gruesome, they shouldn't have released it! :o

^fake...

they released photos of saddam's two dead sons... so it's not the fact that they won't release it, it's the fact that they don't have to release it because it wouldn't ease anybodies perception that he was dead or not... it would probably spur a whole new movement of those who think it's fake... they're not obligated to show proof...

i don't think they are afraid of people seeing the brutality of the murder, i think they're just making sure it's the right time and it won't cause an uproar within the arab world... pissing off arabs is not the right way to approach this, hence the proper islamic burial he did receive...

it's a tricky situation right now... and yes, i agree with stoic, you can be quite annoying, especially with this whole, "he's not dead, he's living in tennessee!!" talk... he's dead and you're not convinced... i thought i was a conspiracy nut but, your making me look like dan rather...

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

@bOnEs I know he's dead, but I was convinced of that in 2001. Don't you remember the other 8 times he died? I'm not thinking things up here, just questioning what reputable news outlets have been telling the world. Is everyone scared to be called un-American or something?

when has the government ever confirmed he was dead??? yesterday, that's when... not in 2001, not in 2004, in 2011... you're reading reports from unreliable reporters which were proven false, not the mouth of the government which just confirmed it yesterday... jesus christ, i am getting out of this topic, i'm tired of talking about it already...

peace...

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

when has the government ever confirmed he was dead??? yesterday, that's when... not in 2001, not in 2004, in 2011... you're reading reports from unreliable reporters which were proven false, not the mouth of the government which just confirmed it yesterday... jesus christ, i am getting out of this topic, i'm tired of talking about it already...

peace...

That makes ALL major news outlets unreliable then. So we can only trust the government to tell us the truth? Don't forget, I didn't make any of what I've said in this thread up, it's me just repeating what the big so called trusted media channels have told everyone. Don't take it out on me, take it out on whoever said it in the first place.

btw: Peace ;)

ZOMG! LOOK IF YOU TAKE THE LETTERS FROM HIS NAME AND REARRANGE THEM YOU GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES PROVING HE'S NOT DEAD!!

A Solid Man, Bane - Um, I dunno...

In Alan M's Abode - He's holed up with someone by this name.

Nano Miles - Baad - Baad (or Bada) could refer to various locations in India, Russia or elsewhere.

A Bad Man, Son - Lie - YES EXACTLY!

Mo' Bananas Lied - THIS PROVES IT!

Now you create your own hidden messages: AAABDEILMNNOS - GO!

[/sarcasm0r]

Guest Mr Bates

How long does a DNA test take? Is there a doctor in the house?

How long does a DNA test take? Is there a doctor in the house?

Or more importantly, is there a doctor who is also a qualified deep sea diver?

AAABDEILMNNOS

A Demon's labia.

So Demon's in on it too, we'll have to put his labia under close surveillance.

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

All the news channels seem to have suddenly stopped mentiong the words BIN LADEN PHOTO - earlier on some of them were saying 80% of their polls wanted to see one.