Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

i love how shitty american news outlets are... have they apologized for running the wrong photo yet, or do they still believe it's real? haven't seen it yet this morning but, we'll see if it spreads like wildfire today on the internet...

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

time to add former #11 to the list...

EDIT: haha, just saw a bus drive past a reporter on CNN with an LA Noire advert on the side :lol:...

Guest Mr Bates

The media only started backtracking on the photo once government officials confirmed it as 'doctored'. Hilary Clinton will be making a statement shortly, see if we get some proof it was Bin Laden.

The media only started backtracking on the photo once government officials confirmed it as 'doctored'. Hilary Clinton will be making a statement shortly, see if we get some proof it was Bin Laden.

we already have proof, who the fuck cares what hilary has to say... maybe not the concrete evidence your looking for but, it's good enough for me... and i guarantee the taliban will confirm it soon by mourning his death, and announcing a form of retaliation...

i actually agree with the disposing of the body... you don't want to give the extremists the chance to enshrine him or use it as a platform for more recruiting... dump him to sea i say, let the sharks deal with him...

and i am glad we killed him instead of capturing him alive, which would of been this long drawn out process similar to saddam's trial... kill him and get it over with... celebrate, then move on...

Guest Mr Bates

There's no proof to show he had anything to do with 9/11, if anyone has any let me know. Also, they say the mission was to kill, not capture - so why did they ask him to surrender before killing him?

There's no proof to show he had anything to do with 9/11, if anyone has any let me know.

...other than the fact that he claimed responsibility for the attacks?? WTF marney, are you losing your mind?? i think you're reading too much into this... we killed the head of a terrorist organization, who the fuck cares...

Guest Mr Bates

There's no proof to show he had anything to do with 9/11, if anyone has any let me know.

...other than the fact that he claimed responsibility for the attacks?? WTF marney, are you losing your mind?? i think you're reading too much into this... we killed the head of a terrorist organization, who the fuck cares...

Certainly not losing my mind, majorly pissed that there's no convincing answer's to important questions.

DNA Proves it's Bin Laden

Why hesitate to release a photo of a dead body EVERYONE wants to see?

hmm, that's posted days after the attacks... then weeks afterward he claims responsibility... he even claimed responsibility for the failed bombing in '93... maybe i need to back out of this topic because quite frankly, i don't want to get into a political argument about it without researching facts because i don't really feel like researching it...

i am a conspiracy guy too but, i don't feel like arguing today... osama is gone, that's good enough for me, i don't want to read too much into it right now, i'll wait for more facts in the coming weeks... you can't base shit off of the little bit of news we have on the subject... let it play out in the coming weeks...

Guest Mr Bates

hmm, that's posted days after the attacks... then weeks afterward he claims responsibility... he even claimed responsibility for the failed bombing in '93... maybe i need to back out of this topic because quite frankly, i don't want to get into a political argument about it without researching facts because i don't really feel like researching it...

i am a conspiracy guy too but, i don't feel like arguing today... osama is gone, that's good enough for me, i don't want to read too much into it right now, i'll wait for more facts in the coming weeks... you can't base shit off of the little bit of news we have on the subject... let it play out in the coming weeks...

I don't want an argument either but I'd like nothing more than for my questions to be answered. An event like 9/11 which has changed the way we all live should have had all the questions answered by now. Why are all the (what you'd expect to be) simple questions avoided like the plague, even the press are afraid to ask questions in case they're not invited to the Whitehouse lawn again. I don't want to get into this now because I'm sure it will crop up later in this thread, but one simple question would be; Do you have a picture of a plane hitting the Pentagon? The answer should be; Of course we have, the Pentagon has 20 million CCTV cameras covering every angle of the building.

Asking a question isn't being a wacko, accepting words as proof is.

we already have proof, who the fuck cares what hilary has to say... maybe not the concrete evidence your looking for but, it's good enough for me... and i guarantee the taliban will confirm it soon by mourning his death, and announcing a form of retaliation...

*Sits on Al Jazeera and waits.

he doesn't want an argument yet, he's asking questions that don't really have any answers... that usually leads to arguments... in the world of politics, you never get a straight answer... usually just an answer that leads to more questions...

EDIT: via CNN.com

(Updated 12:51 p.m. ET) DNA testing has confirmed with virtual certainty what President Barack Obama and others have said publicly - that a person killed in a raid on a compound in Pakistan was Osama bin Laden, a senior U.S. official told reporters Monday.

I saw this topic last night, when it had about two replies and before I heard reliable news. I thought it was all just bullshit, especially since Marney posted it...

It's good to hear that the piece of shit was caught, but I wish they had taken him alive. But it's also much simpler for the US to handle bin Laden dead than it is to bring him to court.

It's also surprising to learn that he lived in a city near the Pakistan capital. It seems obvious that the Pakistan intelligence service have known about this, maybe also helped hiding bin Laden. Putting their government in a most embarrassing position (which is well deserved).

I just don't want people thinking you're spouting random crap again. :P

:P

BBC picked up on that Paki's tweets. An interesting quote from the article:

US officials stated that the raid took less than 40 minutes, but Mr Athar said there was still a military presence in the area two hours later.

Shot in the head eh

If you ask me that motherfucker got off light.

Personally i believe they should have tortured the geezer too

He should have had a rusty nail shoved up his cock for every death he was responsible for.