Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

Guest Mr Bates

Unless they show his body, I won't believe it.

The U.S. has a body, confirmed it's Bin Laden by DNA. Apparently he was killed by an airstrike last week.

Edit: ^ That's just speculation, might have been a few hours ago, wait to see what bullshit Obama says in his live address (2 posts down).

Guest Mr Bates

Obama is speaking now. Something about a firefight, so not an airstrike.

Be interesting to hear why they didn't take him alive.

Guest Mr Bates

Geeez, I've already made about 5 different 'hilarious' comments about airstrikes on the interwebs. Thanks!:lol:

Note to self: Don't listen to Marney

LOL, actually it's 'Don't listen to Fox News'. :v

It's all bullshit anyway, he's been dead nearly 10 years. American civilians will lap this up though, just like the story of Bin Laden masterminding 9/11.

Did anyone else hear Geraldo say "Obama is dead"? A stuttering mistake but it'll probably be on YouTube soon.

Lol, didn't see that. But another newscaster on My9 made the same mistake.

Obama has secretly been Bin Laden in a mask this whole time. This dead guy is clearly a cover-up.

[insert "It's a conspiracy!" pic here]

Guest Mr Bates

Obama has secretly been Bin Laden in a mask this whole time. This dead guy is clearly a cover-up.

[insert "It's a conspiracy!" pic here]

How about a video instead?

We're never going to know what to believe. There are other stories of his death too, one that he died in early 2002 and his body was handed to the CIA by his family who planned to put it 'on ice' until the next election in case it looked like Bush was gonna lose. They obviously didn't need it then, but Obama certainly needs to defrost him now.

:o Oh no! More crazy stuff.....

Also on this day in history, Adolf Hitler was confirmed dead.

And Happy Birthday Illuminati May 1st 1776.

This one from less than a week ago is really interesting:

Secret government documents leaked to the media last night reveal a top Gitmo detainee vowed to unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama Bin Laden was ever captured or assassinated.

Guest Mr Bates

Conveniently, the person they claim is Bin Laden was shot in the head and the pictures may be too horrific to show the American public. :rolleyes:

Guest Mr Bates

Looks just like he did 10 years ago, hasn't aged a bit for a very sick man.

Guest Mr Bates

Poor marney. Thinks that photo is as real as the conspiracies he follows. tisk tisk. :lol:

Was gonna say, I'm sure I've seen that pic before. Sky News just showed a pic, didn't see it myself, think it was that one.

Edit:

Also, I don't do conspiracy theories, I just have a thirst for knowledge and when there's questions that haven't been answered I want to know the answer. Btw, that pic is still getting shown on TV as fact, surely someone's told them by now it's photoshopped.

Guest Mr Bates

Get on this guy's Live Tweets as it unfolded:

Also, the body has already been dumped at sea, there are photos of the body but they haven't been released yet. Hopefully they'll release the pictures to the American people (and the world) but we'll be lucky - they haven't even released a picture of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Guest Mr Bates

What, you don't want to see a plane hitting the Pentagon? :mellow:

Update: So the US is saying Pakistan knew nothing of this mission while a Pakistani official is saying Pakistan was involved with the mission.

He's wanted by the F.B.I for....

Weird how they're not saying he did 9/11. No evidence they say.