Sign in to follow this  
jobo

Breakfast

Beans are normal for breakfast in the UK jobo.

I don't eat breakfast, I never eat early in the morning.

I don't eat breakfast, I never eat early in the morning.

Same, I end up having breakfast at midday or later when i'm not at work, but then I don't get up until 11am sometimes.

Guest Marney-1

Today I will be breaking my fast with a Holland's meat & potato pie.

ONLINE-potato_meat_pie.jpg

Guest Marney-1

I'm having a corned beef and potato pie for tea!

Haven't had corned beef for ages, I used to live on that stuff. (Rations).

Usually a nice bowl of oat + yogurt mixed in. A few table spoons of peanut butter if I'm still hungry... which I always am.

I'm having a corned beef and potato pie for tea!

Haven't had corned beef for ages, I used to live on that stuff. (Rations).

Expensive as fuck tinned now. Not the kind of thing for rationing anymore.

Guest Marney-1

I like crispy bacon.

I just threw a bag of crispy bacon crisps out. They were stale and you know the way you try to roll out dry, stale crisps off your tongue into the bin? Well I did that.

Guest Marney-1

I usually have a Special K breakfast bar. If I'm feeling adventurous I have 2.

FATTY!

I usually dont eat breafast but if I do its weird Ill have a frozen meal or some tuna and crackers but I live in a barracks. When Im at home Ill have eggs and chicken usually with a piece of toast or two. Ill often make it Mexican styled with salsa. I tend to make a lot of diff eggs not just typical fashion. Once in a while a giant bowl of granola. I love that shit.

Guest Marney-1

I usually dont eat breafast but if I do its weird Ill have a frozen meal or some tuna and crackers but I live in a barracks. When Im at home Ill have eggs and chicken usually with a piece of toast or two. Ill often make it Mexican styled with salsa. I tend to make a lot of diff eggs not just typical fashion. Once in a while a giant bowl of granola. I love that shit.

In barracks here you can have cereal AND a full english breakfast - TWICE if you want. What can you have in yours?

Well no no no I mean I can go to the chow hall and eat normal food but it tastes like shit and is way unhealthy Id rather just pay for food. Its just a personal choice.You can get more than one serving too. What do you consider a full english breafast?

Guest Marney-1

Well no no no I mean I can go to the chow hall and eat normal food but it tastes like shit and is way unhealthy Id rather just pay for food. Its just a personal choice.You can get more than one serving too. What do you consider a full english breafast?

Sausage, egg, bacon, beans, black pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast etc. Something like this:

Full English breakfast comp.jpg