Guest Marney-1

well boys and girls im recruting for my crew i don't have max payne so i would like to get some stats sa the crew is called power house and it will be using muscle cars so if your interested and ps that vidio is just some guys desparate to ge vews

You might want to consider writing that again because it doesn't make much sense.

• Like 1

It's terrible that I live on the same planet as the person who makes GTA5Videos, as well as all the people who like the videos. I know exactly who these people are, i've met them in real life. They're those people that have nothing useful or intelligent to add to a conversation, they normally just repeat things someone else has said, or suggest something very stupid that you just agree with because arguing with their logic would make you want to slit your wrists. We all know these people, and now they exist on the internet. The world shouldn't be so accessible to idiots. I will make this my life goal.

• Like 2

Wouldn't surprise me if they had a build model ready. With that kind of work the devil is in the detail. Making the thing is one, but finishing off all details, finding a lot of glitches and bugs, and fixing them can take a lot of time.

I have yet to encounter anything game-breaking in any Bethesda game, and I've been on-board since Morrowind. Worst I've ever run into is the occasional freeze, and that hasn't happened to me since Fallout 3.

I have yet to encounter anything game-breaking in any Bethesda game, and I've been on-board since Morrowind. Worst I've ever run into is the occasional freeze, and that hasn't happened to me since Fallout 3.

You're lucky then, in my first play through of Skyrim the civil war questline completely messed up my main storyline, had to us the console to fix it. Same with the thieves guild final quest. And unfortunately for my friend, everytime he goes under water his game crashes. Unfortunately he plays on PS3...

You're lucky then, in my first play through of Skyrim the civil war questline completely messed up my main storyline, had to us the console to fix it. Same with the thieves guild final quest. And unfortunately for my friend, everytime he goes under water his game crashes. Unfortunately he plays on PS3...

I have a PS3 with Skyrim, and have experienced similar problems, freezes and shit. Same thing happens on other games, PS3 just sucks ass.

• Like 1

I have a PS3 with Skyrim, and have experienced similar problems, freezes and shit. Same thing happens on other games, PS3 just sucks ass.

Not to mention on Max Payne 3, people on PS3 are having tons of freezing problems, however I'm on Xbox and didn't have a single one. :D

I've never had a freezing problem with Max Payne, infact I've had none at all with the game. However PS3 controllers are shitty because after a while it starts pressing random buttons, so I just jumped out of cover from 10 guys, shoot dodging. but I fixed it.

Moderator note: Topic locked because this is bullshit and even Rockstar has "no idea what a build model is" because there's no such thing.