I know GTA5videos is total shite but this caught my eye. See for yourself... Real or Fake. Probably Fake but still.

"Somewhat like an early stage of the game (1.00?)"

No you shit monger. 1.00 would be the first release of the game, before patches. Not a beta.

i know its shit cuz its GTA5videos but the actual source is from a fellow forum member. not from this forum tho i dont think.

No you shit monger. 1.00 would be the first release of the game, before patches. Not a beta.

i know its shit cuz its GTA5videos but the actual source is from a fellow forum member. not from this forum tho i dont think.

Not difficult for somebody to lie and fabricate e-Mails.

Not difficult for somebody to lie and fabricate e-Mails.

Well lets just take it with a grain of salt and just say its real which would be a good sign of it coming out this year. i still think its releasing in 2013 tho. If it was releasing this year we wouldve heard SOMETHING by now.

Guest Marney-1

I knew Youtube was full of morons but seeing so many likes and on that video and all the fucking retards made me shudder.

They're the people we're going to be murdering in multiplayer.

• Like 3

It could be a hint...or that's how they let down the thousands of people who send bad suggestions

Or it could be bullshit conjured by motherfuckers trying to get dumbasses to believe anything they say.

No point in locking it. They probably have a simple buld of the game up by now, even if the game is two years away. Testing takes a long time, and assuming they are using rage it's not like it'd take a whole lot of work to get a build up

what, is build model some kind of secret code i have to decipher here? what they have the city and mechanics finished, big deal. they still have the storyline and multiplayer to do, and they got to edit it. this shit is fake and gta5 isn't coming out until 2013.... deal with it.

• Like 1

Indeed they probably do have a build and a lot of stuff mentioned in rumors, but the thing is the rumors are just bullshit based on nothing that claim to have a reliable source from "legitrockstaremployee" and try to pass it off as real.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I feel offended gta5videos come from the netherlands and thats where I come from :fuhrer:

I think GTA5Videos is you.

• Like 2

Guest Marney-1

He actually has an account here. I think we ran him out in a week.

He came here chatting shit about being a member of Machinima or something and had over a million views on his vids which was true, I think he complained about being on the Shit List which sealed his position. :P

I feel offended gta5videos come from the netherlands and thats where I come from :fuhrer:

Me too, ( :fuhrer: ) but I already figured that out bcuz of ur name Snoepzakje12gta5 (transalted for the non-dutchies Candybag15gta5 ) ,

well boys and girls im recruting for my crew i don't have max payne so i would like to get some stats sa the crew is called power house and it will be using muscle cars so if your interested and ps that vidio is just some guys desparate to ge vews