cuda

What are you reading?

I feel for every soul that missed the old wow days :(, those times are just never coming back in gaming.

Finished book two in the series, thought the third was out but seems like I have to wait till August! Although this isn't the best story ever told, the fact that Jorg is the biggest BADASS in literature history totally makes up for it. The author did a fantastic job this main character, although Jorg is made of pure villainy and just fucking EVIL, I'm still left cheering for him.

Dearly waiting for the final chapter in the trilogy.

Just about to start the second book - I hope Jorg stays badass until the end of the trilogy.

• Like 1

Did an all-nighter to get through the King of Thorns...

Never thought I would say this about a book but the third one is a release day purchase for me...

Onto my next iGTAV recommended author now, The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood - thanks gtagrl

• Like 2

16243959.jpg

Synopsis:

“I think something might have happened to me Saturday night. Something bad.”

Private Investigator Dani Ripper’s client list is nuttier than the Looney Tunes conga line, but she diligently solves one crazy case after another, waiting for a game-changer.

Enter Riley Freeman, 17-year-old honor student.

Saturday afternoon Riley quietly placed a little strawberry sticker on her private area and pretended it was a tattoo. She didn’t tell anyone about it. That night she went to a slumber party that featured drinking and boys. Riley fell asleep, woke up the next day with no reason to think anything happened…

…Until Monday, at school, when a classmate called her Strawberry.

Coincidence or crime? Dani agrees to investigate. And the roller coaster ride begins.

16243959.jpg

Synopsis:

“I think something might have happened to me Saturday night. Something bad.”

Private Investigator Dani Ripper’s client list is nuttier than the Looney Tunes conga line, but she diligently solves one crazy case after another, waiting for a game-changer.

Enter Riley Freeman, 17-year-old honor student.

Saturday afternoon Riley quietly placed a little strawberry sticker on her private area and pretended it was a tattoo. She didn’t tell anyone about it. That night she went to a slumber party that featured drinking and boys. Riley fell asleep, woke up the next day with no reason to think anything happened…

…Until Monday, at school, when a classmate called her Strawberry.

Coincidence or crime? Dani agrees to investigate. And the roller coaster ride begins.

It's her fault, clearly. No crime was committed.

Can't help but wonder if that was a scented sticker.

Lol I'll keep you updated ;) I only got this coz it was free, it has some pretty funny parts

Did an all-nighter to get through the King of Thorns...

Never thought I would say this about a book but the third one is a release day purchase for me...

Onto my next iGTAV recommended author now, The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood - thanks gtagrl

Hells yeah man. Peter Brett has read it and says it's epic, I like Peter Brett, so I can't fucking wait.

• Like 1

Reading Homicide again, third time.

homicide-a-year-on-the-killing-streets.jpg

This book is my bible.

A journalist is embedded with the Baltimore PD homicide unit for one year,

chronicling the cases and the detectives.

10088219.jpg

Just read this and loved it. I like thrillers, I don't read them enough.

Synopsis:

Pulsing with the dark obsession of Radiohead’s song “Creep,” this taut thriller—Jennifer Hillier’s superb debut—rockets from its seductive opening to a heartpounding climax not easily forgotten.

If he can’t have her . . .

Dr. Sheila Tao is a professor of psychology. An expert in human behavior. And when she began an affair with sexy, charming graduate student Ethan Wolfe, she knew she was playing with fire. Consumed by lust when they were together, riddled with guilt when they weren’t, she knows the three-month fling with her teaching assistant has to end. After all, she’s finally engaged to a kind and loving investment banker who adores her, and she’s taking control of her life. But when she attempts to end the affair, Ethan Wolfe won’t let her walk away.

. . . no one else can.

Ethan has plans for Sheila, plans that involve posting a sex video that would surely get her fired and destroy her prestigious career. Plans to make her pay for rejecting him. And as she attempts to counter his every threatening move without her colleagues or her fiancé discovering her most intimate secrets, a shattering crime rocks Puget Sound State University: a female student, a star athlete, is found stabbed to death. Someone is raising the stakes of violence, sex, and blackmail . . . and before she knows it, Sheila is caught in a terrifying cat-and-mouse game with the lover she couldn’t resist—who is now the monster who won’t let her go

jesus christ.

What? You haven't read it, so really can you not be a dick for five minutes. You never know I might actually like you.

Come on, I am THE douche.

Why does this Jennifer Hillier broad need to separate the dots in all ellipsis with spaces? Does everyone have a bad ellipsis case on the internet?

At least the ratings on Goodreads aren't just women pasting gifs, thank fuck.

Why does this Jennifer Hillier broad need to separate the dots in all ellipsis with spaces? Does everyone have a bad ellipsis case on the internet?

I'll take that last sentence as you not being a dick; it looks good on you, you should try it more.

I find it fucking hilarious when people who aren't old school italians call people broad's.

the-kite-runner.jpg

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

This is an amazing book and a must read. At one point I wanted to put the book down simply out of fear of what Hosseini would tell me. A very emotional book. Not surprised that it is considered one of the books of the decade.

• Like 1

I find it fucking hilarious when people who aren't old school italians call people broad's.

I am old school Italian.

I'm old school everything.

Fuckkk, it's already out isn't it?? Haven't been able to do much reading recently - fucking moving, but will get this as soon as possible and get it read after I'm done with the Dagger and the Coin Book 3.

The last book I read was Terminal World by Alistair Reynolds. It was the first Reynolds book I've read and I quite enjoyed it. Next I will probably get Surface Detail by the late Iain.M.Banks(R.I.P). I love his Culture novels. Also considering The Long Earth by Stephen Baxter/Terry Pratchett as I am a fan of Baxters works. Has anyone read it? Would you recommend it?

The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury by Robert Kirkman

The first book (Rise of the Governor) was one of the best books I've ever read. That doesn't really mean a lot since I usually don't read books though. I'm halfway through this one and it has had me on the edge of my seat, awesome story!

Fuckkk, it's already out isn't it?? Haven't been able to do much reading recently - fucking moving, but will get this as soon as possible and get it read after I'm done with the Dagger and the Coin Book 3.

Hurry up bro, I need to know what you reckon about the ending - I am still not sure about it.

An excellent series - thanks for the heads-up

I haven't been able to do any reading :(, mind just isn't there yet, hopefully next week with my life sorted here in the U to the K I can catch up.

u look so sexy imo