i have replayed the 1st half of this game over a dozen times now, i could do those levels with my eyes closed... i am busy trying to unlock all challenges on all levels, i am at least half way through the chapters... this is still the best game i've played all year, i can't stop playing it!!

IT is fun. I havnt beaten the first chinatown mission, mainly because i've only played it for about a half hour... but seems there are a variety of ways to kill poeple. I tried using the pallet, doesnt seem like its heavy enough... so i found a sniper rifle and shot the guy, but then i had to pause the gamed and my xbox turned itself off before i could get back to it.

I only like this game because I can kill the old slow people in Chinatown that make me rage hard in IRL.

Really tranque? Thats not very tolerant of you v.v

just completed this. played it over the last two days. good game.

some of the missions, I felt, I wasn't being very much like a hitman, silent assassin. my tragedy was just shoot every bad guy, for most of the ones with lots of enemies.

the last few missions were really enjoyable. but my favourite mission was the one in the cornfields. I sneaked about the fields taking pretty much every single enemy out with the wires.

i hope it doesn't take them too long to bring a sequel out. i fear that if it there isn't time to bring it out on ps3 then it will be a while before we get it on next gen, due to the difficulties of new hardware.

after replaying the missions over and over, it feels more and more like hitman to me... you'll be surprised at how many things you missed when you blew through it the first time, and how thrilling it is to finish the level undetected and still wearing only the suit... some of the accidental kills really take a lot of planning, but the results are always worth it :D...i am almost 2/3rds of the way through the levels, completing every single challenge in all of them...

hitmanpile_zps6209088d.jpg

plus, you can stash a bunch of bodies in a room and no one would be the wiser :lol:...

Only guy a killed in the first china town mission was the target, third stage is a huge jump in terms if difficulty imo

oh yea, thats stealthy... but if you're having to shoot a bunch of guys, you ought to replay those levels and find other solutions...

some of the missions i breezed through by shooting a bunch of enemies, after replaying it, i was shocked at some of the more stealthier approaches i completely missed...

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

yea, that one is near the end, and the one that follows it is ridiculous!! i am trying to figure out how i am gonna tackle that incognito or with the suit... it was tough enough trying to do it exposed at every turn in disquises :lol:....

the one where, you have to shoot two guys, and then kidnap the other one. i just shot the guys from the upstairs window with the silenced gun lol. then hid and went and kidnapped the other guy.

what was your most enjoyable mission?

i made it to the part III levels for challenges :D... i fucking love this game... i am looking forward to the HD trilogy release in a few weeks, i've got the game to play until SKYRIM FINALLY releases something on the PS3... i'll have to dust off that file i haven't touched in about a year for skyrim, but i am looking forward to re-playing old hitman for trophies...

i am a few levels away from challenge completion, but i still have to play through the game on hard from start to finish... sounds like a fucking piece of cake after working my way through all these levels a bunch of times...

hitmanpigpile_zps44f76fb3.jpg

plus, when shit hits the fan, i know i can stack 'em high :P...

...and hilariously laugh at the ones stuck in the door while i wait for the rest of the level to come after me lol...

--------------

EDIT: lol, i like how i have a horrible negative score in the corner :lol:... i can't help it, the judge layed down the law and no one in the courtroom agreed with my verdict... so fuck 'em all...

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I'm at the last level, Blackwater. My usual strategy is to first just go on rampage and try to find all the points of interest and learn the map. Then with a strategy mapped out il go back and try do it as silent as possible. But now I have no clue how im gonna pull this one off.