the flammable hair gel?! lol, that was the one i forgot to save after it happened... so when i respawned the gel wouldn't burst into flames so i had to kill him the old fashioned way... but yea, it's a hilarious one, but i am sure it's not what your thinking of ;)...

which one are you talking about??

ohh, i thought there was something i could do with that, now i know for sure :D... i had to shoot my way out of there at that point, i bet disguises might help because i wasnt gonna be able to sneak my way to the end... i'll try it next time i run thru there...

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

you gotta do that accidental kill and

theres another one with the black scientist. You can zap him with the

lazer thing. That one is pretty funny as well

welp, i finally conquered hitman absolution... easily my game of the year for 2012... it's not even that close of a competition for me, he assassinated the field with unmatched precision because of the competition's lack of game... i am moving on to renting for a week or so, but once i am done with that, i am gonna dive into the game again and try to knock out all the challenges and try to beat it on hard as well... i am getting a platinum trophy, games i love deserve a platinum if i can achieve it...

good ending, however, the last few missions paled in comparison to the meat of the game, act II... it turned into what a lot of hitman games turn into, extremely hard to escape without a shootout at some point due to the density of enemies and tighter patrols... which makes going back for the infiltrator challenge that much harder to accomplish... but i love a good challenge and hitman always frustrates you in that department :lol:...

overall though, from start to finish, i was hooked into the role of 47... great use of next gen tech to carry out a true hitman experience without all the frustrating problems from previous games... no longer do i stick out like a sore thumb when trying to hide, no longer do i feel invincible in a disguise, no longer do i feel like i am staring at the start menu map the whole time, and no longer do i feel like a fish out of water when i start shooting up the place... i'm a trained killer for fucks sake, i should be able to mow down the field...

sure it's got it's issues like touchy aiming from cover (especially with trying sneak kills with the garrotte), obvious clues lined out in instinct mode, and frustrating enemy AI at times (oh look, i spotted you from a across the map before you could hide or use instinct mode to fool me!!), but it delivers a true hitman experience in my opinion... more so than previous games... i can't speak for blood money, but this game is leaps and bounds better than codename 47, silent assassin, and contracts...

and the ending song, which i am sure i heard a couple more times in the game is a fitting end... this game had that backwater town feel to it with a lot of it taking place in hope south dakota... don't listen to it if you haven't played the game :D...

like i said, game of the year for me, 9.5/10... graphics, story, gameplay/replayability, sound, experience are all a huge plus... it's not perfect, but then again, no game ever achieves perfection...

if it has trophy support i will get it... if it doesn't then fuck it... i have the PS2 version of each game, and i sitll have a free pass to download the PC versions too... no point in paying for something i already have, unless there's incentive to play again...

it's not too frustrating if you go in fully knowing that you'll fail missions often... the game is more adaptable than any other game in the series, so if shit isn't working or you get caught, you can always try to kill everyone.... if you have patience with the game, and in game, you'll enjoy this game more than you thought...

it's slow calculated murder... if you think it's gonna be like a call of duty or assassins creed then you'll be dissapointed... just expect to die or fail objectives often on your way to perfecting your own method to finishing the contract...

and i'll say it again, have patience or you'll fail a retry before you even get started...