Okay well first i grabbed the explosive that is on that little walkway next to the car. then I go up to the drug dealers apartment by distracting the guard guarding that area by sabotaging the fuse box. Then once in that apartment, I drop the explosive next to the table with the cocaine. After that i sneak back out by distracting the guard again..... but this time throw a bottle against the wall so he turns the other way and slip by.... then i stand by the exit and wait till both of them are in the apartment then KA-BOOM! then I exit right away.

Also note the way you see when they are both in the apartment is by using instinct.

what gives?! that's exactly how i did it... did you use a bottle to distract the cop guarding the car?? are you getting the dealer and the king to speed up their eventual meeting in the apartment?? because the king takes a fucking long time getting back to the gazebo both times, the dealer is usually waiting on him...

hmm, i can't figure out how your score is better than mine, i am even now placing the explosive in the hallway, near the entrance by the breaker box you use to distract the cop... that cuts nearly 10-15 seconds off my time penalty...

lol, i don't get it :P...

also, i finally reached south dakota so, i'll be playing your contract as late as tomorrow afternoon... the challenge should still be up for another day or two...

i played your contract, bronson... while it was simple, there was no way i was gonna do that undetected... thankfully i could leave with enemies being hostile... i'll see if i can do the mission faster since i know the patterns now ;)... i wasted a lot of time watching the girls pattern, which was the same just on opposite sides of the street, and trying to find a wrench :P...

EDIT: done... all it took was one try, i can tell you weren't in a rush when you created that contract... whereas i knew exactly what to do in mine... yet you beat my best score, lol... i think i will create some more contracts soon, they're pretty fun to play...

• Like 1

Well, I just completed the story. There's still a metric shitload of things to do though. I think I might try to collect all the disguises first. Any excuse to run in and kill everyone >_>

yea, i know... i can tell by the list of hidden trophies yet to be unlocked... i might be near the half-way point though... like i said, i am a slow gamer, plus it doesn't help that i've revisited a lot of the levels i already played, just to try to finish them differently, or to unlock some of the challenges...

i just found my new favorite weapon, the proximity mine :D... i took out about 7 people with one explosion... i threw it into a crowd of enemies and they all stopped before the BOOM!! i also left ones lying around in other parts of the level and got great satisfaction when i heard one go off in the distance...

shit was fucking sweet...

• Like 1

i dunno... these guys aren't dropping with a single headshot from the silverballers anymore... i've been chipping away at the mission where you're inside;

...the dexter industries facility, i am on the last leg of it, dodging scientists and foot soldiers...

...but i've been doing some of the sections over and over because i made it this far wearing the agent 47 suit that i have to finish it that way... i had to start using SMG's enemies drop to handle the quick rush of enemies at checkpoints... i surely could do better with disguises, but why ruin that challenge this late in the level?? ;)...

i like how i can play each section of the game however i want... the freedom is one of the highlights of hitman games...

i was there, yes... but i am further ahead of that now... i am;

...just past the arena level where i killed sanchez... the saints have arrived, i think... i didn't start the next level but the name of it indicated it... looking forward to the challenge :D... the mines were a blast in the cavern section, where i had the most fun gettting a negative score since i tried to blow everyone up, lol...

but the whole infiltration mission of the factory itself went haywire once i got past the front gate wearing the fancy suit, and into the elevator for the next level... i made it a ways wearing the agent 47 suit, so i thought i'd try to keep going, including the part with the pigs blowing up... the shower area fumbled me up a few times, and the whole winding staircase section where i had to kill a couple scientists got me too... the unforgiving checkpoints forced me to have to kill the 1st doctor from a distance since i didn't activate it after the kill, and all the guards i killed respawned :angry:...

that took a while, but i unlocked one of the hardest challenges on the hardest level i've faced so far, the suit only challenge :D... if i used any sort of disguise, i would of breezed past that whole level, like i had quite a few of the previous ones... but i am sure there's plenty of suit only levels harder than this one ahead...

the game is upping the difficulty here towards the end of the 2nd act... it's a good stopping point though... it's probably the start of the 3rd act me thinks...