5 hours ago, Bronson said:

Yeah I looked further into it and found that out. Lol What's the best way to silent assassin elusives? Its pretty hard considering they always have someone with them ..

accident kills ;)... you also have to destroy security film for those challenges too... so don't forget to do that... and never get spotted either, wether its changing outfits or walking pass people who see thru the outfit... never bring attention to yourself...

I see!! Yeah elusives are actually really easy. All you have to do is blow them up with the rubber duck everytime :P But that doesn't get you silent assassin and it would get pretty dull after a while. Dammit I need that Winter suit!!! 

• Like 1

That was awesome dude!!! You should make more of those :D

Hey do you wanna make a couple of contracts and challanges each other. I'm trying to get the top score trophy too so this will help. You need that trophy also if I'm not mistaken ;)

need help with the newest elusive target?? bOnEs has you covered B)...

i got silent assassin even tho some of the guards knew where the shot came from... perhaps because i wasn't spotted doing the shooting means i got away with it?? lol i hope it works for you... but if anything, at least this route works regardless if silent assassin does or not... she doesn't offer much else in the line of opportunities... the good ol' explosive rubber ducky is certainly an option, but i really wanted to try a silent assassin approach again, and will continue to until i get 5 of them ;)...

the latest elusive target, #16, the guru... here's my video... people seem to appreciate my blunt, straight to the point, guides... so i'll keep making them...

plus, i've realized that some are encouraged that i expose my voice like that... lmao, i sound stupid IMO, but people seem to enjoy the fact that i am not afraid to do it... and after being in the social gaming community for years now, something i am doing is big! lol but i don't see it that way i guess... perhaps there's too many shy adolescent tweens who have social anxiety... but if i can help that one kid...

:amerifag::salute::crazy::fuhrer::bones:

• Like 1

df15f2dcc455cc209ae698399bc1212bffbdebf5_1_690x388.jpg

this one sounds easy... sounds like he's due for a poisoning :shifty:...

...or not :(...

Your target is Wen Ts’ai, the highly influential Southeast Asian food critic. His brutal attention to detail and relentless criticism of the smallest errors are notorious in restaurants across the Pacific Rim. He thinks nothing of basing a career-destroying review over an overchilled bottle of Kona Nigari.

We expect him at Restaurant Miam in Bangkok where his refusal to actually swallow any of the food he tastes may prove a challenge.

The clock is ticking, 47. Good luck.

Ha,nice! I'm ready to start getting into the elusive targets now that I got used to making the quick kill and slipping outta there.Just completed sapienza and chucked my screwdriver into a scientists head just before making my escape.:P

the next one will be next week, and it will be in colorado :o... yea man, glad you like the game... keep replaying the levels you have tho, learn to perfect the craft of being the worlds best hitman, there's a lot of ways to tackle each target... sapienza is definitely my favorite location...

check the opportunities tab if you want to flesh out some of the funner methods B)...

welp, if you were looking to me for inspiration on this contract, look elsewhere...

what a joke... i hate it when they give you a stationary contract surrounded by people, and expect you to pull off an accidental kill with new enemy routes, and folks that can spot passed out people thru walls and obstacles... yea, what a broken fucking job... i mean, i passed it, but i missed out on the stupid winter suit from doing 5 silent assassin contracts, still sitting on 4 now... but the next one is paris, and i can do that with my eyes closed... i mean, it's not the end of the world because i didn't join the 3 or 4 on twitter who are so excited they got it!! so see you in a couple weeks, douches :D...

it's not like rockstar where a thousand people would spend every waking second trying to figure out how to unlock the new ponsoby designer shirt :lol:... at least this community understands the challenges, and knows that hitman is trying to establish their official disc/6 episode release... thank god we're heading back to paris, because colorado really needs some work for non-routes not involving the characters it was made for... that's why the first 4 missions are soooo perfect for contracts B)... colorado and hokkadio haven't had these ops, but they seriously need to work on them ASAP for us vets who don't want to run thru the same damn levels again... those last two have not been tapped, release the kraken!! 

PFJqA.gif 

I gotta get a little video for you,bones...maybe somewhat of a challenge if you wanna call it that.:D I'll try and get something something recorded soon so you can at least get an idea of what I mean if it'll help.I like doing it in Paris cause obviously it's the easiest and starting from the basement of the palace working upward stealthily picking off victims one by one until you are no longer compromised.I tried some of the others but jeebus is it hard cause I couldn't catch anyone alone it seemed.:lol:

decided to use my other accounts to have fun with these elusive targets since you only get one chance B)... i'll keep making silent assassin ones, but i also want to let loose and enjoy the targets instead of being so restricted to one style... a chance to be creative... hence the new video ;)...

• Like 1