am i the only one still playing this?? lol, i have now officially eliminated 6/6 elusive targets, the one attempt only contracts... they're a TON of fun B)... plus, next week, the people that bought the entire game up front will get the summer episodes, it's like a halfway point bundle of missions taking place in two of the already released areas, but with completely different circumstances... like for instance, in sapienza they're filming an alien movie in the town at night time lol :lol:...

i dunno, this game has certainly been worth the price for me, i love the episodes approach, it keeps me playing this game all year... it keeps it relevant...

i am 8/8 on elusives now... also, the summer bonus episodes were a nice change of pace... and episode 4 came out yesterday and it's a lot of fun... yup, i guess i'll just keep talking to myself in here then... found the master keycard late last night too, and there's a lot of locked doors in episode 4 so that was a pleasant find B)...

lol, i knew you'd ask :D... it's in one of the linen rooms in the basement... there's two ladies in there chatting, it's on the counter next to a bunch of clothes... i got pretty excited when i found that because it was frustrating running into areas i couldn't go into... it opened a lot of doors, figuratively and literally :P...

what's your elusive count at?

• Like 1

Sweet!!! I've been itching to get into room 207. And I've only done 2. The first one and the Gary Busey one. I always try to make a point of doing them but then I forget and it's over. :P I made sure I did the Busey one though.

busey was there for a week... it was pretty much impossible to miss that one... but most are only there for a couple days... room 207 is part of an opportunity... i dunno how else to get in there, perhaps there's a pipe up to the balcony?? but i need to do that one without the key, perhaps they show you where it is on that quest... but since i found it early on, i always get it before i do anything else, similar to the master key in paris, or keycard in sapienza, it's one of the first things i get :P...

Any predictions on where the USA level will be located? I say either somewhere in LA or maybe they will do Vegas again or something... What says you?

i've heard the rumors of san diego of all places... new york was my best guess, but san diego popped up somewhere... and from a legit source... i've been to san diego, not sure what they could do there, perhaps a ball game?? lol

LOL assassinate Matt Kemp :D Does he even play for San Diego anymore? LMAO But I could see San Diego. Maybe some kind of beach setting like in Oceanside. Give you a whole 2 blocks to work with like Sapienza. All the beachfront shops enterable. I could also see them just troll us and make it like in Idaho somewhere :P 

Edited by Bronson

this new level is super fun B)... it was so overwhelming at first, but once you figure out the layout, it becomes just like any other hitman episode... i was a bit disappointed in the opportunities, i felt there should of been more considering there were 4 targets, but the ones they gave us were good... the story is still all too confusing, but thats what happens when you spread all the episodes out over the year... once japan drops, and i play there a bit, i'll start from the beginning and get a better idea of what the hell is going on in this betrayal plot twist sabotage story thingy...

over all, it's still really hard to put this one ahead of sapienza... but i really like it, they're really finishing strong on this season...

Okay glad I'm not the only one confused as fuck over this story.... But lets be honest, who really plays these games for the story?? lol Also I agree, when I saw 4 targets I was thinking there was going be a shit-ton of opportunities but then I only saw 6 and was like "dafuq".

I do love the environment and the atmosphere of this level and I love how when you thought you were done Diana would have you do something else. It felt like this actually was happening in real time. I'd rank it third so far right behind Sapienza and Bangkok

• Like 1

i find bangkok to be a bit one dimensional... i love the location, and the map is so well structured, but i guess that's why i like sapienza and now colorado... there's that, "oh and one more thing, 47" moment... destroying the virus was a nice twist, but i hope that the only way into the bomb shelter isn't just a 3D print... i feel like i need to find a way to get rose into the basement to find out :shifty:...

i'm sorry, but after a great season, this episode was a big letdown... too repetitive, no loadouts, chasing the same outfits to open the same doors... meh... this should of been something before or after bangkok, not as the finale... perhaps story wise it makes sense, but this was one of the weakest stories for the hitman series anyways, and it ended with a cliffhanger... but that's not why we play hitman anyways lol, we play it for the the freedom of creativitiy... but that was lost here in the finale, nothing but linear corridors and directions... but god damn was it a fun season, that's why this finale was such a letdown for me... i expected more, not less than what we've already gotten... for shame, IO, for shame...

because of all the corridors and doors and rooms, it feels more like a maze... i might of been kind of drunkingly posting last night, but after colorado, i guess i expected it to finish with a bang... instead it's just an OK level... i'll play some more of it, but not having a loadout really bothers me... i mean when you play it, you get why it's that way, but i dunno... it seems weird to not get to use the new toys on that level until after you mastered it... you can hide one in the level somewhere, but that's it...

yea i totally jumped the gun here... i got frustrated with it initially, but after grinding to get to level 20, i appreciated it's accord... it has it's niche within the season 1 series... it's not like the rest of the missions, yet one of the targets is... its that poor asshole on the operating table that proved to be the true challenge here... but after getting used to the level, i found it's maze of hallways and keycard doors to be a bit of an orchestra... i can't recall how many close calls and searching moments that i got away with... i thought colorado was tough to navigate, but hokkaido certainly up'd the challenge...

i don't expect the last mission to be easy, but after spending all year in this realm, and after grinding all the jobs and challenges and twists before it, this was yet another walk in the park... i certainly hope my 47 is financially appreciated, because he's been lights out for about 4 months now B) 

oh and of course, i am 13 of 13 on elusive targets... so i have my dapper dan suit, do any of you?? B) 

Yeah I was gonna post and say I really enjoyed the Tokyo level. I didn't feel that it was very linear at all and I loved the design of the map. I thought it was a great sendoff till season 2! :) HYPE!

And I'm 2/13 :) I am gonna start doing them all though because I want the Blood Money suit. lol And have you used the exploding phone yet for one of the targets bones??? That seems like an epic way to finish an elusive target.

So now that season 1 is over I'm gonna 100% every level. Wish me luck.

i am level 20 on all levels, 13/13 on elusives (new one comes out tomorrow), and generally sort of bored of the game now lol... exploding phone is a fun approach, but because they have to answer it, it doesn't always work as planned... i still prefer the rubber ducky :shifty:...  i still stand by my assessment tho, tokyo was pretty damn easy... colorado and marrakesh were more challenging than this place...

but i guess if i have to rank 'em, they'd go something like this:

6. marrakesh

it's not terrible... but the way the level is handled with the giant crowds and the very boring targets, it's just not nearly enough of an effort IMO... i love the atmosphere tho, but it just wasn't a very inspired approach... it felt more like a chore to take these guys out than it was fun...

5. colorado

while i certainly enjoyed the challenge, i found the location to just not feel very hitman-like... it reminded me a bit of absolution, but i just couldn't get into it like the other levels... it certainly made for a fun effort with 4 targets, but again left me a bit unsatisfied because of how it just didn't feel like a hitman level... i appreciate the extra targets but there wasn't a lot of interesting ways to take them out... 2 of the targets only had a challenge or two, which was a bit of a letdown for me...

4. hokkaido

it's not a bad level, in fact, it's a fun level... but i found it to be way too easy for being a final location... and something about it felt flat... i appreciate the architecture of the map, but the game has started to become routine at this point and i guess i wanted more out of a finale... maybe a 3rd target or an objective would of went a long way... but it's still a fine level... and there's a few odd suit challenges here that could make for some interesting rainy day fun... but it is not the best episode IMO...

3. bangkok

it wouldn't be a hitman game if you didn't have to spend time at a hotel :P... love the level design, and it felt really huge considering that it just takes place in a hotel... but there's a lot to do, and it offers up some really funny moments in disguise... however, the more i played it the more i realized that the targets just aren't that interesting, or do interesting stuff... jordan cross had some fun moments and challenges, but that damn lawyer/accountant guy was boring as fuck to take out...

2. paris

this was the first level and it's been played to death by IO for their elusive targets... but damn, it's a pretty well polished level, and it just screams hitman from the start... and it sets up this hilarious helmut kruger story arch that even reaches the final episode :lol:... fun targets, and interesting ways to do tackle it... looking back on it compared to the other levels, it's really a well designed location IMO... they've had 6 months to polish this level, it is pretty much the perfect level now... walking around this level in your suit planning your path just makes it feel so right... i love paris... 

1. sapienza

this one hooked me from the start and set the standard upon which all of the rest of the new levels failed to deliver upon... beautiful map, clearly the highlight of the season for me... a vacation town with an underground secret... the targets were interesting to deal with too, and the city outside of their mansion offered up a lot of fun ways to get into the compound... but it's that 3rd objective they give you of dismantling the secret lab on top of taking out 2 targets, that made this the pinnacle of the series... i thought for sure we'd see more of that as the season went on, but we never did... this level was the peak, too bad it was only the 2nd level in the series :P...

-----

i certainly hope they keep going tho, i would love to see more of this style, because despite what i said above, i love this game and it truly feels like a hitman game... IO has something good going here, including the episodic approach, and i can't wait to see more of agent 47!! my biggest gripe is the awfully muddy storyline they're trying to build... i mean i get it, it's a game, it needs a story... but to be fair, this game was always about dropping us in a sandbox level and setting us free... no one cares about the story :lol:...

Great list bones. To add to your last point... I feel hitman is one of the few games that doesn't need a story especially with the approach they got going right now. You're a hitman. You kill people and make money. Hitman stories (besides Blood Money) are boring as fuck and with this new approach of a target a month thats all the story you need if that makes sense.

Just completed "The Chef" elusive target and got the tuxedo with gloves suit for it. Has there been other times where you complete one elusive and you get a special suit for that level? I know you get special ones for completing multiple elusives but do you always get a special suit for just completing one elusive or was this just a special case?

Yeah I looked further into it and found that out. Lol What's the best way to silent assassin elusives? Its pretty hard considering they always have someone with them ..