Sign in to follow this  
LordSugarDaddy

Just some fan art to share

I like how the pictures have a dynamic feel to them and everyone isn't just sitting together to make it easier to draw. Every character is doing their own thing.

The other guy is Luis... (the protagonist of The Ballad of Gay Tony, not our favourite noob around here.)

I like how the pictures have a dynamic feel to them and everyone isn't just sitting together to make it easier to draw. Every character is doing their own thing.

Yeah it defines them as individual characters rather than just "protagonists" to a video-game.

It would be great if you could get a penthouse suite in V that had a similar view to this, stand on the balcony with a sniper rifle/heat seaking missile launcher shooting at peds and passing planes/helicopters :v

Oh look, Albert De Silva.

Oh, is that who the guy on the right's meant to be? I thought it was Tony Cipriani, but then I wondered who was on the far left.

I think toni was the suit on the left and mister GTA V is the suit on the right

Oh look, Albert De Silva.

Oh, is that who the guy on the right's meant to be? I thought it was Tony Cipriani, but then I wondered who was on the far left.

I think toni was the suit on the left and mister GTA V is the suit on the right

Yeah I realised that when Marney said the guy on the right was the supposed protag of GTA V.

Sign in to follow this