XXRevanXX

Article: "GTA V: 10 Reasons it will definitely suck."

i hate hate people who say that a game is going to be crap or whatever before it is release!,it's pathetic and frankly its sad ,goes to show that people that do that don't have a life and is taking there anger out on making idiotic comments and judgements on subjects similar to that "10 reasons" shit ............and i bet you that same person that says thing like that will go buy and play that game over and over after it is released .

I think we should just make an article called "One reason why [insert latest whinging proud american here] is a complete and utter cunt." The amount of shite that's out there we could easily do one a week.

I think we should just make an article called "One reason why [insert latest whinging proud american here] is a complete and utter cunt." The amount of shite that's out there we could easily do one a week.

I second this motion

Guest Marney-1

What a complete dumb shit lol.

Agreed. Total fucking moron.

*Sees what Marney did there*

*Sees what Massacre did there* ^

Edit: From the same website:

GTA V: 10 Life Lessons Grand Theft Auto Has Taught Us

I'm not even going to bother reading it to see if any of it contradicts the othe 'Top Ten'.

Edited by Marney-1

Okay, I struggled to read as much as I could. That is one of the most idiotic pieces of shit I have ever read in my entire life. Everything in there is complete bullshit, that full-retard "journalist" didn't make a single valid or logical point. This pile of garbage belongs at the very top of the shit list.

I like that Arab proverb. It's so true of the Internet. :D

I'm not one to usually write people with different opinions off... but the author and anyone with this article is a complete dumbass. That article has such an overload of idiocy it gives me a headache.

WOW.. How can some one have such a biased opinion on a game that hasnt even come out yet? this guy has been going off of speculation and non-factual information. He has a talented style of writing, but he has the wrong idea about this game. He was saying that it shouldnt be released on the Ps3 and the Xbox because they are old " creaky systems". well with the game engines out right now at this second, we could have a mind blowingly good looking and feeling game here. He doesnt even have a clue what engines they are running. And he bases his ideas off of GTA 4, which was a big step up from the title before it, but Fit barely competes with LA nior, RDR, and Max payne 3. I think if they mix all 6 of the following games, it would make the best possible combination IMO, here they are: Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas, Max Payne 3, L.A. Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, and some concepts from Battle Field 3. This guy needs to do his homework, and not Diss the game months before it comes out.

If the writer of the bullshit article wants to have an unknown past feature of the game just go play skyrim. Even reading the title i was very tempted to just close the link. Stupid ass must only like Niko.

Okay, I struggled to read as much as I could. That is one of the most idiotic pieces of shit I have ever read in my entire life. Everything in there is complete bullshit, that full-retard "journalist" didn't make a single valid or logical point. This pile of garbage belongs at the very top of the shit list.

like massacres post as a petition for this article to be on the shit list!

I know this topic's a month old but who the hell cares.

He has absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up anything he said in that article, not to mention it's all complete nonsense anyway.

:bullshit: