XXRevanXX

Article: "GTA V: 10 Reasons it will definitely suck."

It can easily be dismissed as moronic bullshit just based on their first reason. Of course, the title alone does a good enough job showing that.

• Like 1

It can easily be dismissed as moronic bullshit just based on their first reason. Of course, the title alone does a good enough job showing that.

One of their other reasons are about an open Sandbox game being "So 2001" are also complete bullshit in my opinion, however I did kind of agree with the relentless calling of in game contacts like Roman were kind of annoying but to me hanging out with virtual in game friends was kind of interesting when you got bored that is.

eric-bischoff-controversy-creates-cash-book-cover.jpg

oh and

why Mario has gone from a land to a world to a galaxy over the decades.

False. Mario started out in a Zoo or a Jungle (presumably), then progressed to a land (Super Mario Land) then to a world (Super Mario World)

Okay, I struggled to read as much as I could. That is one of the most idiotic pieces of shit I have ever read in my entire life. Everything in there is complete bullshit, that full-retard "journalist" didn't make a single valid or logical point. This pile of garbage belongs at the very top of the shit list.

• Like 7

Okay, I struggled to read as much as I could. That is one of the most idiotic pieces of shit I have ever read in my entire life. Everything in there is complete bullshit, that full-retard "journalist" didn't make a single valid or logical point. This pile of garbage belongs at the very top of the shit list.

Agreed. He sounds like the type of person that likes fluffy cartoony wii games anyway.

Pretty nice gif you got there.

Thanks I still laugh at the picture.

He sounds like the type of person that hates everything because he can't cope with the fact that he secretly loves cock.

ROFL

i actually was on-board through the first few reasons because it felt like he was pissed at the people that wanted the old school san andreas... then he started bitching about the stuff that makes GTAIV, GTA... i love the gritty character story, he did too... i love the driving, he did too... i loved that my friends interrupted you at the worst times, he did too... but then he went off after that and completely lost me... i still can't believe i finished that after the 180...

icon11.gif

Skimmed the first. It's a load of BS to get website hits. Thats why they have a next button too see the rest of the article. Sites do that so the page reloads and it inflates their hits. The entire purpose of the article is just to get fanboys to read it.

It's not even worth getting pissed off. He clearly got told to write something controversial to get an increase in traffic, and that's what he did. Really we shouldn't even link to that article because it'll only get more publicity...

That said, he's a fat retarded looking inbred proud american who only recently lost his virginity to his father. (Robert Beames, not Qdeathstar, everyone knows he lost his virginity a few months ago)

• Like 2

Didn't bother reading the bullshit he wrote, just flicked through the numbers until I got to 4... Waste of time. Let's all write our own blogs and see who can get the most hits.

The article has a counterpart on the site, entitled "GTA V: 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Excited".

Didn't bother reading it, I don't need some crappy site to tell me why I should be excited about GTA V. But FYI.

I'll never visit that site again. As news stand tabloids die, it's a shame to see the internet pick up the slack. But, it's our own damn fault for looking at it, just like how we all slow down on the highway to see any accident, no matter how minor.

icon11.gif

Just noticed they have a whole page dedicated to WWE. Not included in "Sports" ....just...WWE.

At least they realize that WWE isn't a sport.

Guest Marney-1

I skimmed through as far as Reason #4 and just wondering if this is the latest GTA IV review.