Sign in to follow this  
Blackwildbeast

what things would you like to see rollover from GtaIV to GtaV? or do you want somthing brand new?

Well ive been watching the trailer multiple times and when i see certain things that look very simlar to gtaIV, it dissapoints me a little, for example in the trailer right when you see the convertable car come you see the black escalade looking car drive by... this car was in gta4! also in multiple scenes you see the same cranes that were in IV. what have you guys noticed? would you want some things to rollover from IV to V or do you want a whole new restart of the grand theft auto series?

also i saw a gas tank transport truck that looks like somthing from gta4

Edited by TreeFitty
annoying giant text is annoying

Guest Marney-1

Yeah we want a new updated 2012 version of the cranes with better ladders and leather trim hook.

• Like 1

Chill out you guys no need to freak im just asking if you want to see things from gtaIV go into GtaV like for example the physics... i want the same kind of physics in gtaIV to be in GtaV

That wasn't an Escalade look-alike. How the hell can you criticize cranes? They're fucking cranes. There's only so many varieties of cranes.

The cranes style and color looks the same as in IV it feels to me as if they copyed and pasted

Guest Marney-1

Did we have steam rollers in GTA IV? If we did then I'd like to see them ro...

• Like 1

Yeah we want a new updated 2012 version of the cranes with better ladders and leather trim hook.

*notes down ideas for Ultimate Crane Simulator 2013*

Chill out you guys no need to freak im just asking if you want to see things from gtaIV go into GtaV like for example the physics... i want the same kind of physics in gtaIV to be in GtaV

That wasn't an Escalade look-alike. How the hell can you criticize cranes? They're fucking cranes. There's only so many varieties of cranes.

The cranes style and color looks the same as in IV it feels to me as if they copyed and pasted

Protip: It's called being smart by not wasting time recreating things that already exist in their inventory. They reuse a lot of things. There's GTA IV vehicles in Max Payne 3. You bet your n00b ass there's going to be IV vehicles in V. In fact, the trailer showed many. If you don't want a "copy and paste" game you shouldn't even be here.

Goddamn its in the same country on the same planet, do you expect them to have fucking alien vehicles? And living in a place where cranes are abundant I can tell you - They all look the same.

• Like 1

About this topic,

From IV to V I'd like to see:

• A better selection of guns/weaponry. IV was really lacking on the type of weapon as well as the ammunition limit (unless I was high and there was no limit...)
  • Ammunations should make a return, trademark part of GTA's that I missed in IV
  • Better environment sounds. Playing GTA 3 recently I was wondering why I liked the atmosphere so much of that game and I think it was because of the sound effects (Head radio station had music playing when you went by it, the Sawmill in Portland would sound like a mill if close enough, music at salvatore's mansion, hear the wind roll in, etc.)
  • Pedestrains didn't have quite the standard of one liners that IV had. That sucked too and hope we get maybe fewer lines but more rememberable ones (My mother's my sister!, come on you all remember that one.)
  • Lead character that complained about killing people/getting his hands dirty again for money. Couldn't go on rampages with him because of that.
  • I actually missed the onslaught of police cars that would happen when you would get a 3 or higher warrant level. It always seemed like in IV you had to do a lot of work to rack up a 2 or higher wanted level. Get rid of the grid system and put more police bribes in to drive through when running from the cops.
  • I'm hoping for less radio stations but with more fitting songs to GTA. Granted VC and SA were in the past and you could easily pick better songs in an era that's already past but GTA III was new at the time and had a lot of unkowns/non-mainstream artists that were great. IV had several radio stations that I never listened to and Integrity 2.0 I think was the weakest talk radio show in GTA history.
  • Driving physics! Sometimes the driving physics in GTA IV were unfun and didn't have the same "get in and floor it" feel as previous installments in the franchise. I'm not saying lets go back the the SA physics were you crashed freeways by slowing down but some less realism would be appreciated.
  • Walking physics, Niko seemed to handle really poorly or when I would run into someone I could only stagger backwards until I fell over sometimes. I didn't need to push everyone out of the way when I am running in the subway, slowed me down too much for my liking.

I haven't played RDR or the episodes of Liberty City so I don't know if Rockstar has become more realistic or less or if they have become fun again.

this is what I want.

shooting mechanics from max payne.

damage system from max payne

engine from RDR

as many guns and as customize-able as it is in max payne.

graphics from RDR

that is basically a summary of what would make the game good for me.

As some models being re-used in GTA 5,does that mean that R* uses the

same graphics as in GTA IV? Or are they going to 'polish' it up

with a newer graphics? Also, They said something about a huge

campaign map. They also promised that for RDR,which was,in my opinion

not 'huge' at all,I can ride from Blackwater to Escalera with my eyes closed....

Would be quiet disappointing if they used if the same graphics as GTA IV.

Also. RDR is quiet boring after the finished the stranger tasks and story line.

After playing it for hours,vultures are circling above me,waitin' for me to die

of boreness. In my opinion,R* should add more stuff to keep the players busy.

As some models being re-used in GTA 5,does that mean that R* uses the

same graphics as in GTA IV? Or are they going to 'polish' it up

with a newer graphics? Also, They said something about a huge

campaign map. They also promised that for RDR,which was,in my opinion

not 'huge' at all,I can ride from Blackwater to Escalera with my eyes closed....

Would be quiet disappointing if they used if the same graphics as GTA IV.

Also. RDR is quiet boring after the finished the stranger tasks and story line.

After playing it for hours,vultures are circling above me,waitin' for me to die

of boreness. In my opinion,R* should add more stuff to keep the players busy.

No way they will use the same graphics from 2007. Why would they downgrade to such a noticeable difference? At minimum probably like RDR, but most likely slightly better. GTA IV looks like total shit compared to modern games now.

RDR was the biggest map made by Rockstar, so it was "huge". Would you rather have a shitty and low detailed copied and pasted map like Just Cause 2? RDR was extremely detailed for it's size and time.

• Like 1

I agree that a tripple a game won't be using the same textures from 2007.... they might use the same models though, and just reskin them at a higher resolution. As long as we get the flying/vibrating dildo from GTA Vice City, i'm in

I agree that a tripple a game won't be using the same textures from 2007.... they might use the same models though, and just reskin them at a higher resolution. As long as we get the flying/vibrating dildo from GTA Vice City, i'm in

?

Sign in to follow this