DuPz0r

GTA Picture Thread

I finally got a chance to hook up GTA IV (PC) to my TV using HDMI. And it does look pretty nice in all it's hi-res 1080p glory. Here are a couple of pics i couldn't help but take!

ice2011726162555.jpg

ice2011726162647.jpg

ice2011726163212.jpg

ice2011726163348.jpg

ice201172616349.jpg

They'd make nice wallpapers :)

Guest John

Cheers DuPz0r, first pic is now my desktop background. Also, anyone who doesn't yet have a HD telly and graphic settings (PS3) set to high needs to sort it out. Playing GTA IV via HDMI makes it so much better.

dup can you advise what kind of hardware you need to connect your pc to my hdtv? not really sure, been lookg at vga or dvi to hd, but dont think that would carry audio. any help would be appreciated lol

dup can you advise what kind of hardware you need to connect your pc to my hdtv? not really sure, been lookg at vga or dvi to hd, but dont think that would carry audio. any help would be appreciated lol

I bought a DVI to HDMI cable for £2 on ebay, and it works perfectly. Not sure if the sound is Hi-Def, but it does sound crisp. I guess any noticeable sound quality depends on what your sound output is.

DVI_HDMI_cable_frame2.jpg

@Fitty - yeah i may do that at some point. I'll get a few nicer shots and make a wallpaper pack.

Guest John

I have no way of taking a pic from my TV but if I find a cool screenshot can I post it here?

ok cheers thanks :)

after looking at the back of my pc I think I only have a vga output, even though its only about 3 years old the pc, so I think I would need to buy a vga to hd converter box.

I'm waiting for Dup to start really modding with different vehicle models, palm tree mods, etc. :P We could have some of the best fake GTA 5 screenshots on the net. :thumbup:

I could do that, but i just don't have time. Models and textures take much more time than graphics mods. But i do know how to do them.

I agree with Mass. If i get a chance to get some more 1080p screens of buildings and stuff, I'll post them for you to play with. :)