DuPz0r

GTA Picture Thread

Still been messing around with the settings. Trying to get a nice atmosphere to the game, but sometimes the settings look great during the day but then suck at night if the weather is wrong, so i need different settings for different situations.

Here's some new pics, hopefully they're looking better.

Raining01.jpg

pitstop01.jpg

RS01.jpg

I love the last one, i just don't like the damn tree!

Yeah that's true. From some angles though, the sky bleaches out the windows completely like they would in real life, and that didn't make a nice still image.

I decided to re-name the title of this thread the "GTA Picture Thread". i thought it would be interesting to see GTA images from any game instead of just my IV ones. I'm still going to carry on posting ENB pics though...lol

Feel free to post pics. I'm interested to see if Mass does get this mod up and running what sort of twisted pics he'll come up with xD

I just did an early mission and thought i'd share it with you guys:

ExplosiveTruck.jpg

Explosion1.jpg

Explosion2.jpg

• Like 1

The first and third pic look uber-realistic, and the second one kind of looks like the art they use in the loading screens, I really like that one.

An unwarranted downvote? You're kidding. I'll have to get Viceman in here to correct this immediately.

Explosion2.jpg

Yeah, I came in my pants when I saw this. What of it?

• Like 1

An unwarranted downvote? You're kidding. I'll have to get Viceman in here to correct this immediately.

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Sorry, i'll get you up to 300 tomorrow when I get my next 5.

Explosion2.jpg

Yeah, I came in my pants when I saw this. What of it?

I didn't cum, but I had a little mental orgasm in my head... or maybe I sneezed. That would explain the sticky stuff.

• Like 1

I'm not worried about my rep anymore, but the least people could do is find a post where I'm being a dick and vote that one down instead. What the fuck did I do in that post?

• Like 2

I'm not worried about my rep anymore, but the least people could do is find a post where I'm being a dick and vote that one down instead. What the fuck did I do in that post?

I'm not pointing fingers but the guy below that post countered your opinion... :P

It's wasn't me btw.

Yeah, but, Fitty loves me, he wouldn't downvote one of my posts. And the car windows were the last thing I was going to look at in that pic. I've been avoiding looking at Niko in all these pics and just focusing on the buildings.

• Like 1

The first and third pic look uber-realistic, and the second one kind of looks like the art they use in the loading screens, I really like that one.

Yeah, but, Fitty loves me, he wouldn't downvote one of my posts. And the car windows were the last thing I was going to look at in that pic. I've been avoiding looking at Niko in all these pics and just focusing on the buildings.

It looks like ragevoting. I see Marney have been in this thread tonight. He is also the only one to have viewed the website problems, issues & requests topic after I posted, and I was downvoted there. Lol.

But I'll undo the unwarranted downvoting in a moment....

Edit:

Sorry but I didn't undo the unwarranted downvote this time. Instead I'll maybe downvote you, because you didn't vote up my post that was downvoted. :P

• Like 2

I had intended to ignore it until all this got sorted but I went ahead and fixed it. Not that you need the rep at the moment, those samefag accounts are putting in some serious work.

• Like 3

You think it's someone who actually vote... maybe that is right, but I don't know. I thought it was a glitch, like one vote being counted 6 times, but maybe it's not a system glitch.

In the meantime, I gave Vice three votes so I've used my quota for today. I'll fix your downvoted post tomorrow.

• Like 2

Arson2.jpg

There's something not quite right about that smoke. I think the base is too flat where it's below the road surface, and also the top of the smoke plume is too defined.

blockquote><p>There

It isn't photoshop'd if that's what you mean. But yeah, real smoke should react with the floor, where-as this clearly just passes through it.

More fire for the firemayne:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/BushkaUK/HideoutBurnt1.jpg' alt='HideoutBurnt1.jpg'>

I tried to make a quick video as requested, but the compression doesn't do it justice really, it makes it blurry. Damn you Youtube!

And i also did a Standard to ENB switch video, to show how different it looks.

Guest Marney

This thread has got me thinking GTA IV was a few years ahead of its time, there still isn't anything that comes close to how brilliant it is. B)