Sign in to follow this  
Edgecrusher

Beyond: Two Souls

New game from the makers of Heavy Rain.

BEYOND: Two Souls is a unique psychological action thriller featuring Academy Award nominee, Ellen Page in the lead role. Experience the incredible life of a person who possesses extraordinary powers through a connection with an invisible entity. Watch as your actions and decisions determine her fate and face incredible emotional challenges never before seen in a video game

beyondps3.com

Being a Quantic Dream game, I'm sure they'll find a way to put some boobs in the game. ;)

I didn't mind both Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, so I should like this. As long as there is a bit of variation this time. Opening fridge doors with a Hadouken button press gets old after a while.

apparently you get to control the demon that only ellen page can see... IGN has a good demo preview article that talks about it... i can't link to it with my ipod, but you should go read it, it explains a lot about the game...

:bones:<{ vote for me!! }

i loved heavy rain, so i know i'll get a kick out of this...

Definally, Im not much of a multiplayer guy! i am a solo gamer so games like Heavy rain give me a hard on.

very similar i think... QTE is how this company does it... the dramatic/suspenseful story is what sucked me in, as well as having each character's life in my control... i dunno if there's that option this time around since it's only two characters... and it appears that the demon and ellen page are tied together to the end... so there might not be that same scope, but it's probably gonna be the same kind of emotional tug of war...

i started to wonder if you controlled the head of police too, or perhaps another character... knowing quantic dream, there might be another character's perspective on the story too... also, did anyone notice that the cops raided the very same police station from heavy rain?? it was the first thing that stood out to me in that debut when i watched the PS3 show at E3...

When I read the first bits of information of this game and saw the first trailer, I was already sold. After watching this trailer though, the entire idea I had about Beyond completely changed. I'm suuuper excited to play this! Am I the only one ?

Here are some NSFW pics of a naked, digital Ellen Page from the debug version of Beyond: Two Souls which was posted on Reddit ~

"Not Safe For Work"

fDwLTVu.jpg

*Edit - It's doubtful that it's even her real body.

just like heavy rain, there's a shower scene... to be honest, this game has no appeal to me... i loved heavy rain, but this one just isn't the same... i see the cinematic quality, but i am not connected to the characters at all, or the story...

Might be a bargain bin purchase down the line.

It will probably be on PS Plus somewhere down the line.

I never got plus. Can't really justify it. most of the free games you can pick up on eBay for $10-15. and not too many of them appeal to me.

Can't look past Page when she was on Trailer Park Boys, so everytime I see her I think of her trying to fit in with Ricky lol.

Honest thoughts, the game has the look and marketing of a triple AAA game but it falls short. Graphics are real pretty but the gameplay is sorely lacking because of it. Bit of a marmite game