Vance

I don't get the realism thing

GTA4 I reckon was the most realistic game I ever played. It seems as though they went to great lengths to make it as real as possible, but I found it to be a silly because video games will always defy logic. Cars not exploding when they reach their crash limit I found to be a huge dissapointment. They did that for realism right? Well, 2 seconds later you can enter your apartment and be cleared of all felony charges. Hope they don't forget what makes games fun...

well they dont want to make the game anything like saints row or the other open world games that are retardedly un realistic. GTA always follows a more realistic yet game like niche.

• Like 2

These games aren't meant to be realistic. They are meant to be believable to an extend.

I mean you shoot a bunch of people, if it was real life you would be in prision, GTA obviously you don't.

The game wouldn't work being mega realistic.

Also SR is extreme but that's the point, the contrast, since SR and GTA dable in the same playground, having some polar opposites is welcomed.

I like GTA's subtle style of humour, like sprunk and up an atom burgers etc.

Vance, your avatar really annoys me for some reason.

Personally I really liked the balance GTA offers. I didn't like how sr1 went from on the realistic side to sr2 which was unreal to sr3 which was like a differnt game. I personally hope and expect rockstar to stay on the same path when it comes to realism, but If anything I would think they would make it more realistic than making a dramtic(and stupid) turn to complete unreal.(sr1 to sr3) smh

It's nice to have some realistic features to an extent, like physics, weather, size... But some stuff has to be unrealistic, like safe houses, eating hot dogs and soda to heal your bullet wound, multiple lives... It has to be balanced within the right elements of each aspect.

Vance, your avatar really annoys me for some reason.

Awww don't fret over the titties

Every boob is beautiful

except for flat ones...

• Like 1

Annoys you? Would you prefer a guys's hairy chest?

No. It annoys me because it makes me want to rip her shit excuse for a top off.

Annoys you? Would you prefer a guys's hairy chest?

No. It annoys me because it makes me want to rip her shit excuse for a top off.

I feel like less of a man for looking at that avatar, and thinking of her tits before her top. I guess I need more sensitivity training. But after I tug one out.

Says the guy with a

"My penis, Your ass. Lets go" signature. lol

I was actually getting annoyed too.

How about her? At least they look real.

Only 6 on-topic posts in a topic with 16 replies. I can't decide whether to clean it up or lock it. It's too shit to even move to the Asylum, really.

The most unrealistic aspect in 4 was ; If your crashes to much it will explode , and your car will turn into a burned wreck instantly....

Pretty weird right?

All I know is, if you are not able to casually exit a car about to blow, and stroll away while looking over your shoulder to see it explode while seeing the bodies of three innocent pedestrians go flying, why are they even bothering with GTA?

The most unrealistic aspect in 4 was ; If your crashes to much it will explode , and your car will turn into a burned wreck instantly....

Pretty weird right?

Nope. The most unrealistic thing in GTAIV was freefalling from ridiculous heights and surviving without a scratch simply because you landed in water. That shit would kill you too!

Exactly! Who the hell would want more realism? Video games are about doing stupid shit without consequence. Saint's row is too over the top but San Andreas hit the nail right on the head. Nothing too crazy, but you could still hit a brick wall on a motorcycle at top speed and not have to restart your game.

Massacre doesn't moderate the whole internet... yet...

Totally siggable, if the nazi regime hear didn't unnecessarily place ridiculous limits on signature size.