sights would be a little useless. but a laser would be nice and to be able to put suppressors on more then one gun and remove them if you want would be best. but who would remove it? haha.

i think they could pull sights off in gta. like in max payne 3 if you had a red dot sight whenever you aimed it went into first person view.

If there is weapon customization, I say, by default, the weapons zoom traditionally, then you can buy scopes for assault rifles and any non-sniper rifles (and perhaps, upgraded scopes for sniper rifles). Would be nice to have separate weapon slots for assault rifles and regular rifles, as in San Andreas, assuming they bring back the rifles. I could see Trevor picking off enemies with a hunting rifle because there wasn't a sniper rifle available.

Fallout: New Vegas' level of customization would be nice. Nothing over-the-top.

• Like 2

sights would be a little useless. but a laser would be nice and to be able to put suppressors on more then one gun and remove them if you want would be best. but who would remove it? haha.

i think they could pull sights off in gta. like in max payne 3 if you had a red dot sight whenever you aimed it went into first person view.

If there is weapon customization, I say, by default, the weapons zoom traditionally, then you can buy scopes for assault rifles and any non-sniper rifles (and perhaps, upgraded scopes for sniper rifles). Would be nice to have separate weapon slots for assault rifles and regular rifles, as in San Andreas, assuming they bring back the rifles. I could see Trevor picking off enemies with a hunting rifle because there wasn't a sniper rifle available.

I like the idea of being able to have an AR and a sniper rifle, really annoying having an SMG and a sniper rifle and lacking the range with a full auto weapon. Have you played Max Payne 3? The weapon customisation in multiplayer is nice and simple and that's a 3rd person game so I can see them using the same sort of system.

it would be cool if they had infrared nightvision scopes.

• Like 1

Agreed, Night vision scopes for the sniper rifles would kick ass when you're playing multiplayer. But they would also have to improve the nighttime graphics to make it work. The one thing that both RDR and GTA IV had that i found annoying was the nighttime graphics. It was always under full moon light which isnt so in reality. They should have it get really dark that without artificial lights from cars or lightpoles, you couldnt see more than 20ft infront of you. Of course this would only be the case outside the city. But then you could have multiplayer battles in the desert where you flip on the night vision goggles(like in the original syphon filter) and watch the tracers fly. Then it becomes like the videos from desert storm

Agreed, Night vision scopes for the sniper rifles would kick ass when you're playing multiplayer. But they would also have to improve the nighttime graphics to make it work. The one thing that both RDR and GTA IV had that i found annoying was the nighttime graphics. It was always under full moon light which isnt so in reality. They should have it get really dark that without artificial lights from cars or lightpoles, you couldnt see more than 20ft infront of you. Of course this would only be the case outside the city. But then you could have multiplayer battles in the desert where you flip on the night vision goggles(like in the original syphon filter) and watch the tracers fly. Then it becomes like the videos from desert storm

well hopefully the clouds are better this time around to where they actually block light. they do look nice in the screens and trailer though.

Look at this!

Weapons in GTA V are never going to be customizable.

Weapons may be sold and bought in the underworld, affecting the economy.

Drawing a weapon while being pursued by police with 1 star wanted level will instantly cause your wanted level to increase to 2 stars.

GTA V will feature a totally new aiming system. Think of it as an old GTA title upgraded and brought back to life technologically.

GTA V will also feature 8 hidden weapons, which the player can find around the map. Hidden weapons confirmed by Rockstar include a rocket launcher, grenade launcher, and a gauss rifle.

I don't remember them saying any of that, do you guys? :huh:

Look at this!

I don't remember them saying any of that, do you guys? :huh:

I certainly dont remember any of that. But its the wiki page..

But I hope theyre referring to SAs aiming system, if i remember right that one was the coolest of the 3. And it says underground, i thought ammunation was for sure coming back?

I certainly dont remember any of that. But its the wiki page..

Can people edit it?

*checks*

Oh, wait. They can.

*disregards shitty info*

i want supressors to actually work in the game, while i know that they dont actually don't sound like pew pew, if i shoot it from a rooftop no one should be alarmed.

There also needs to be a greater variety of different ammunition for the new custom weapons. For instance Frag Rounds for Shotguns, Armour Piercing or Hollow Point Rounds for the Pistols, SMG's and Assault Rifles.

Maybe you start off with more basic types of different ammo. Like Dumdum bullets ( which are created when you hammer a cross into the tip of a bullet ), these work like a poor-mans hollow point, and break apart in a targets body creating maximum damage.

And eventually futher into the story you get access to more advanced ammunition like frag rounds ( used in shotguns ), that explode in a target's body, creating unbelievable damage. They were seen being used by the AA12 Shotgun in The Ballad Of Gay Tony ( taking down helicopters faster than RPG's )

i wanna put a silencer on a rpg.. see how that works..

Its the same.

The sound comes from the rocket. What your holding is just a pipe with a trigger, a silencer for that not possible.

A bullet makes the noise inside the gun. The RPG makes the noise outside the pipe.

+ the RPG from GTA IV didnt make that much noise

well i want a silencer for a bazooka X->

221 more days !!

Its the same.

The sound comes from the rocket. What your holding is just a pipe with a trigger, a silencer for that not possible.

A bullet makes the noise inside the gun. The RPG makes the noise outside the pipe.

221 more days !!

its the light and the sound of the actual rocket that makes it impossible, so i do agree there shouldnt be a suppressor, but i think a different types of rockets would be nice. like flatter shooting ones, impact charge, that type. I would also like the Israli Simon, wich is pretty cool too. its ment for knocking down doors, but it could still be a fun weapon to use on cars and people.

Its the same.

221 more days !!

its the light and the sound of the actual rocket that makes it impossible, so i do agree there shouldnt be a suppressor, but i think a different types of rockets would be nice. like flatter shooting ones, impact charge, that type. I would also like the Israli Simon, wich is pretty cool too. its ment for knocking down doors, but it could still be a fun weapon to use on cars and people.

Or rockets that don't curve under someone's fucking car...those would be nice.

How about more Golden Plated Guns? Like in the Ballad Of Gay Tony ~

gold-desert-eagle-gun1.jpggg10_01.JPG

Or Nickle/Gold Plated Pistols with Ivory Handles. And being able to make the custom engavings on them yourself ~

tumblr_lh30t4ir2L1qbr0jv.jpgelvisgoldgun-giftedto-jacklord.jpg

Also being able to purchase from Ammunation ( or the Black Market ) Customized Grips, Extended Magazines, Different Optical Sights, Attachable Flashlights, Suppressors, Different Stocks for Close and Long Range Engagements, Different Barrels, Underslung Grenade Launchers, Underslung Master Key Shotguns etc, etc, etc ~

can-stock-photo_csp6162867.jpgcz805brena13d112b252812.jpg

• Like 1

How about more Golden Plated Guns? Like in the Ballad Of Gay Tony ~

gold-desert-eagle-gun1.jpggg10_01.JPG

Or Nickle/Gold Plated Pistols with Ivory Handles. And being able to make the custom engavings on them yourself ~

tumblr_lh30t4ir2L1qbr0jv.jpgelvisgoldgun-giftedto-jacklord.jpg

Also being able to purchase from Ammunation ( or the Black Market ) Customized Grips, Extended Magazines, Different Optical Sights, Attachable Flashlights, Suppressors, Different Stocks for Close and Long Range Engagements, Different Barrels, Underslung Grenade Launchers, Underslung Master Key Shotguns etc, etc, etc ~

can-stock-photo_csp6162867.jpgcz805brena13d112b252812.jpg

Yeah the gold plated guns were cool. It would be a cool option for some of the more antique guns and would need an accurately high price lol

• Like 1

Its the same.

i wasnt serious u know.. i have common sense..

Custom engravings are a great idea. May not be meant for GTA, but still sounds excellent. Regarding custom ammo types:

The US Military M1030 breaching round, a 12 gauge 2¾ inch (70 mm) shell which uses a 40 gram (1.4 ounce) projectile made of powdered steel, bound with wax.

Though designed not to endanger people behind or around a door, a breaching round is easily lethal if fired directly at a human target.

http://en.wikipedia....Breaching_round

Can you imagine the effects of a round like that on a human target? While breaching doors won't likely be a prominent gameplay feature in V, it would be over-the-top, Tarantino-level brutality, which will most definitely be a prominent gameplay feature in V. More on unique, brutal, and silly-ass shotgun load types can be found right here.

There also needs to be a greater variety of different ammunition for the new custom weapons. For instance Frag Rounds for Shotguns, Armour Piercing or Hollow Point Rounds for the Pistols, SMG's and Assault Rifles.

Maybe you start off with more basic types of different ammo. Like Dumdum bullets ( which are created when you hammer a cross into the tip of a bullet ), these work like a poor-mans hollow point, and break apart in a targets body creating maximum damage.

And eventually futher into the story you get access to more advanced ammunition like frag rounds ( used in shotguns ), that explode in a target's body, creating unbelievable damage. They were seen being used by the AA12 Shotgun in The Ballad Of Gay Tony ( taking down helicopters faster than RPG's )

I like the idea of different types off ammunition, would add a layer of planning to what you load up with for a certain mission :)

btw, a dumdum isn't a bullet with a X hammered into it, it is actually is an expanding lead round which has the copper or brass jacket left open at the tip, it gives better expansion than a plain FMJ, but are actually rarer than hollow points, they penertrate better and expand slower.

A better starting round would possibly be plain FMJ, followed by hollow points, then (depending on available weapons) armour peircing or incendiary rounds

Would be cool if they do this :)

• Like 1