I dont think anyone has brought this up yet, if they have.. please delete.

In the trailer you can see many variants of the Kalashnikov rifle... One has a red dot scope... the other has a laser beam on the side..

I wonder how the customization will work? Can you separately buy add-ons at the gun store?

I loved the way in Crysis how you could customize your gun addons. I hope its something like that.

What type of modifications do you want to see? Grenade Launcher on your rifle? Sniper scope Ak47? Bipods?

• Like 1

Besides the drastic differences in the games it is a good comparison

SR3 had custom weapons, the attachments you added helped increase accuracy, fire rate, and helped to aim better. Plus the flashlight attachment helped in dark areas.

I think the accessories we saw in the trailer/screens are purely cosmetic. Like the laser and red dot on TBoGT's P90.

I doubt that theory, it was demonstrated in max payne 3 that attachments had a purpose, and changed stats of guns in that gamed, being a game that progresses and is subsequent to mp3, they might as well implement that.

They should intergate max payne 3's weapon customization opitons but require you to go to a gun shop to modifiy them.... I think it will be pretty cool riding down street with a gold gun with mulitple attachments

• Like 1

First post: Hi guys!

To be honnest i dont think that we will see weapons customisation in the game since there was no announcements at all about it. It would be kinda cool but i dont think that rockstar will take time to add this feature un the game...

I think the accessories we saw in the trailer/screens are purely cosmetic. Like the laser and red dot on TBoGT's P90.

I doubt that theory, it was demonstrated in max payne 3 that attachments had a purpose, and changed stats of guns in that gamed, being a game that progresses and is subsequent to mp3, they might as well implement that.

Maybe the red dot of tbogt on the p90 did increase the accuracy, but you just dont know it.

sights would be a little useless. but a laser would be nice and to be able to put suppressors on more then one gun and remove them if you want would be best. but who would remove it? haha.

sights would be a little useless. but a laser would be nice and to be able to put suppressors on more then one gun and remove them if you want would be best. but who would remove it? haha.

i think they could pull sights off in gta. like in max payne 3 if you had a red dot sight whenever you aimed it went into first person view.

• Like 2

Looking at the weapon attachments such as silencers shown in game and in some artwork, there will definitely be some kind of variants of weapons. But we will have to wait for confirmation on whether or not these are things that can be bought and upgraded. I'm hoping for it, weapon customisation would be far more useful than car customisation, since you tend to hold onto your guns far longer than cars in GTA.