Wow! I'm as excited about this as I am about GTA V.

Finally, my life-long dream of an open-world Chicago in a game has been realized. The graphics look pretty good, too. Hopefully GTA V will look this good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmwyW-Q960M&feature=relmfu

The gameplay is pretty different looking. To me, it looks like a cross between Deus Ex, GTA, and AC.

Dat Baton!

Oh, and the ability to control traffic lights? Sign me up!

What was shown at E3 was running on a (high end) PC.

Needless to say my mouth has been watered. I haven't been this excited for a PC game in a long time, although some recent games have tickled my balls (DotA2, GW2 etc)

This looks amazing, however, that crash at the end looked scripted to me, (Most likely was) if it was though that would get repetitive seeing the same crash happen over and over again in other situations similar to that...

• Like 1

Im excited as all hell this game not just looks interesting, has good looking gameplay and new ideas, but is gorgeous.

And I have waited my whole life for someone to bring the city I grew up in into a game especially in such an open world forum. Im probably just gonna buy it immediately. So excited.

Guest Marney-1

Im excited as all hell this game not just looks interesting, has good looking gameplay and new ideas, but is gorgeous.

And I have waited my whole life for someone to bring the city I grew up in into a game especially in such an open world forum. Im probably just gonna buy it immediately. So excited.

Probably have to wait for the next generation of consoles for this one.

Liked the part where you controlled another character after that traffic accident and connected to the character you just played, multiple protagonists it seems.

Was this footage on PC? If so I doubt the Xbox or PS3 version would look this good. The gameplay looks awesome. I lol'd when it said HIV positive when he was scanning in the gallery.

Guest Marney-1

Was this footage on PC? If so I doubt the Xbox or PS3 version would look this good. The gameplay looks awesome. I lol'd when it said HIV positive when he was scanning in the gallery.

I asked someone (who was at E3 in an official capacity) if they had any idea what platform the demo was running on and they told me they "reckon it's most likely for next-gen".

Edit: Just checked and their exact words were - "PC likely. Pretty sure the game is for next gen."

Edited by Marney-1

This has a Next Gen look to it, not saying it's going to be delayed that much, but it certainly looks like it's going to be the one of the best games on the PS3 and maybe even on the X-Box too.

On one of the trailers at Comic Con (or maybe gameplay footage itself I can't remember) after the hit goes down and the character escapes from the crashed cars it went to another character being ordered to watch over them, makes you wonder if that is a multiplayer aspect or whether your actually playing as different characters.

I've heard that the PC version looks quite a lot better than the consoles one, They released a HD texture pack dlc on the release for PC. I've only heard this though, I've not found out for my self.

I've heard that the PC version looks quite a lot better than the consoles one, They released a HD texture pack dlc on the release for PC. I've only heard this though, I've not found out for my self.

Huh? The game isn't out yet bro.

I recon this will be current-gen. I mean, remember the last releases on the PS2 like BLACK? They certainly looked PS3 worthy.

im looking forward for more info on this game. it looks great the only complaint i have is the driving. the physics look stiff and generic . much like sleeping dogs physics. heres to hoping for gta4 driving physics. Most games that have the ability to drive, but dont center around driving, have very crappy physics. All cars move and drive the same. lets hope watch dogs driving dosent ruin the gameplay like it did in sleeping dogs

Ubisoft have created a new IP completely from scratch which is no doubt going to bring forth a mind-blowing experience. The concept they've created is a world controlled by technology - the computer software used to control the city belongs to corrupt private companies, who are most likely striving towards an underlying objective.

What really amazes me is the ability to manipulate your surroundings. You're assigned a task, handed an arsenal of gadgets then set free to choose how you go about achieving it. Want to cause a distraction to get your way into a club? Jam the guard's cellphone. Want to catch your target in a moving vehicle? Terminate the traffic lights. Want more info on your target? Hack into their computer system.