The watchdogs sub on reddit hacked the gtav sub so when you went to it it would show an ad for watchdogs. While I doubt anyone officially tied with the game had anything to do with it, it just reeks of desperation.

4 day remain till watch dogs is out.

LAST DAY TO PREORDER WATCH DOGS AT GAME STOP SO YOU BETTER HURRY.

>_<

I no how to reverse counted to 4, stop insulting me!

The watchdogs sub on reddit hacked the gtav sub so when you went to it it would show an ad for watchdogs. While I doubt anyone officially tied with the game had anything to do with it, it just reeks of desperation.

Personally, it seems pretty brilliant to me. Fits the spirit of the game well. I like it.

• Like 1

That's true. But this is the second time they have targeted gtav. It's like they are trying to prove they can make a game as good as gta. It makes me think of the game compared to gta instead of in its own right. And to be honest it I do compare it to gtav I seriously doubt it will stack up.

I'm sure it'll be a good game but it doesn't look like a game worthy of a countdown.

Agreed. I'm fairly excited for the game, but the only game worthy of a countdown (and incidentally worthy of attending a midnight launch for) is GTA.

funny enough, i was just watching game play on the ps4 on live view. looks kinda funky, but again. no gta. guessing amazon shipped the game early to some ppl again?

It's the Illuminati.

Most game stores have had the game in their inventory since last week but they can't legally sell the game until the 27th.

Most of the leaked gameplay comes from the developing world (South America, Eastern Europe, or the Middle East) where video game copyright laws are lax or non existent. I got the game last night and am currently trying to figure out a way to get out of work early to get back to it.

• Like 2

Most game stores have had the game in their inventory since last week but they can't legally sell the game until the 27th.

Most of the leaked gameplay comes from the developing world (South America, Eastern Europe, or the Middle East) where video game copyright laws are lax or non existent. I got the game last night and am currently trying to figure out a way to get out of work early to get back to it.

You could always set fire to the place.

• Like 2

I have a feeling the basic gameplay for this will have the same repetitive feel as AC, and offer little variety outside of main missions. I hope I am wrong though. I'll be playing this around a friend's house in a couple of days, so I will see for myself.

It's a shame that every openworld sandbox has to be compared to GTA, but it does, they created and mastered that type of game. So GTA always looks sugar coated compared to every other openworld game.

I saw the first 30 minutes of it. Looks like it has a good, deep story from what I saw.

Don't know if this is a spoiler or not.

There is a reputation meter like RDR. Do good things and increase reputation, or do the opposite and be a complete ass

eeeeeek!!!!! 3.5 hrs to gooo!!!!!!!! O M F G!

lmao.....

i'll check it out after work tomorrow. got the day 1 digital, should hopefully auto dl while i'm alseep...or if not, i'll start it myself when i get up for work. it'll be ready for me 9 hrs later. :lol:

I played it at my mates pad today, and first impressions are this:

Cars handle like shit, if you spend your life on GTAO, you will really appreciate the handling of cars in GTA.

The Smartphone is really detailed, and is probably everything I wanted from the smartphone in GTAV.

I played the PS4 version, and in all honesty, the graphics aren't as amazing as they looked in the trailers. You get the odd well lit scene when on a mission that really bring out the textures, but in freeroam, unless it's raining, the world looks grey and bland.

The stealth hacking is the core, and I found that this is rammed down your throat from the get go. Completing a mission using firearms just makes the whole mission feel pointless and complicated.

I noticed a clothes shop but it wasn't unlocked, and I had a look in the stats wheel. It seems like there is a lot of side missions, but overall I feel the city is missing that sugar coated feel.

The cutscenes however do have that suger coated feel, and really make the story seem interesting. But then gameplay comes back and makes you wish the game world elt as good as the cutscenes...

I'll just borrow this game from my friend when he's finished, as all my suspicions and worries about this game have finally been proven right.

• Like 2

Wow the driving is absolute shit.

This is seriously a let down..... Nothing about this game feels innovative or fun... even the hacking is boring and repetitive. I might be taking this back in tomorrow and try to get some money back for it.

Got this with a PS4. First impressions - not impressed! Don't regret getting the PS4 though (think I may get Infamous - Second Son).

Agree with others - the driving is absolute dog shit, feels like you're pushing a big rock/boulder across an ice rink!