Before GTA V's release date was announced, how many times did someone claim that they learned the release date from a local retailer, only to have us point out that retailers do not know release dates until they're announced?

That shit applies to every game.

New Watch Dogs story trailer. Release date revealed as May 27!

I'm hyped up for this game again, it always bugged me that we didn't have enough details about the story. Even though they didn't reveal much it was just enough to get me excited about Watch Dogs again, and with the release date revealed I know I don't have to wait long to get my hands on this game.

We can probably expect more hands-on previews and some more gameplay in the coming weeks.
  • Like 2

wish i had a taco van. best preview /trailer yet. can not wait to play this.

27 days till watch dogs comes out.

can hardly wait for its arrival

23 days till watch dogs comes out .

i should do this on every 5th day which would be 20,15,10,5 then 3 ,&1 day left.

would be less wasteful of time for me.

High Life Update for GTAO this month. Who wants to guess that it's on this game's release date?

Some YouTubers said Heists and the High Life update will come on the 27th. If it does, I'm going with GTA V until I get Watch_Dogs on the PS4.

It's not like High Life is adding any real content. It's just a bunch of cosmetic shit, and there's no way it'll be worth delaying the purchase of an entirely new game.

I am 100% sure that I'll get bored of my new GTA Online toys in an hour and move on to something else.

It's not like High Life is adding any real content. It's just a bunch of cosmetic shit, and there's no way it'll be worth delaying the purchase of an entirely new game.

I am 100% sure that I'll get bored of my new GTA Online toys in an hour and move on to something else.

I didn't say I was delaying my purchase. If I don't end up getting it Day 1, I'll play GTA V Online for the meantime until I get then play the fuck out of Watch_Dogs

Wtf is going on with the sp dlc.

For Watch_Dogs or GTA V?

New trailers.

Just watched these. So fucking sold on that season pass. It's the first time all the announced DLC for a game seems to be worth it. Plus, a whole singleplayer campaign in which you play as T-Bone? Sold.

• Like 1