Just found out about this game and I feel like it's a mixture of AC and GTA. Both games I like very much, so I'll probably pick this up.

I heard somewhere that sleeping dogs publishers are releasing some info or something on the 30th... Not sure if they're trying to compete with R*... Tbh I'm not even sure if it's credible atm, I read it somewhere.

I heard somewhere that sleeping dogs publishers are releasing some info or something on the 30th... Not sure if they're trying to compete with R*... Tbh I'm not even sure if it's credible atm, I read it somewhere.

Sleeping Dogs is a different game than Watch Dogs...but I guess you meant Watch Dogs. I know they just released the trailer 30 minutes ago, before that there was some gameplay from the E3 (?). Anyway check it out

• Like 1

i still don't see the assassin's creed angle... it's like what a modern day version of hackers would look like, with a die hard kind of flair... i don't see the assassin angle, unless the only factor would be how he walks amongst the world in secrecy... but i could walk around the streets of liberty city and the citizens have no idea i am about cause mayhem, or have caused mass genocide in a factory just down the road and just escaped the cops... i feel like an assassin in that regard too...

I think the AC references come from the gameplay from E3, where there is considerable computer info displayed, not so much the free running aspect. But I see your confusion bones. Doesn't look a whole lot like AC to me either.

Technically, yes, regardless of whether we're looking at PS3 or PS4. If a game is on both current and next-gen consoles, the next-gen version won't look much better, because they're not going to redo the whole game, they're just going to port it over. There might be minor differences in the lighting and whatnot, but it'll barely be noticeable. They're only releasing it on PS4 because it's Ubisoft, and Ubisoft wants whatever money they can get.

They would just use the PC textures, if anything. The PC version always has higher resolution textures than the console version. Maybe PS4 games will actually use them.

They would use PC textures on PS4. Probably a 4k limit though. If the Ps4 is going to be structured much like a PC as they said it will be, then game modding may be more easily accessible, allowing us to add bigger or even custom textures. Hack Watch Dogs just to be ironic.

Check out this Demo of hacking mode in Watch Dogs

I usually feel like the multiplayer in open world games tend to be tacked on (R* games being the exception of course), but the idea that someone could be in my game hacking me as I play just feels so right in the overall feel of this game! I honestly couldn't give care less what was being said about Watch Dogs interactive multiplayer during E3, but now I know I have to get this game.