Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

Possible GTA V Airplanes Spotted In Max Payne 3

Credit to CantPauseToast at GTAF for this one...

In the docks multiplayer map of Max Payne 3 there's an office with some pictures on the wall. The pictures show a couple airplanes including what appears to be the same type of plane at the very end of the trailer (Shamal) and the newer Hydra-type. There is also a large cargo plane similar to a C-130:

post-3-0-54457400-1338266233_thumb.jpg

Extracted image by GooD-NTS:

post-3-0-75093000-1338266270.png

GTA V images:

gta-5-trailer-1-airplane-flying-towards-los-santos.jpg

gta-5-trailer-1-jet-flying-through-los-santos.jpg

A similar thing happened with Red Dead Redemption goats appearing in a Weazel News commercial for The Ballad of Gay Tony (2:00) a couple years ago. Rockstar confirmed the goats were RDR. Since these models are proven to exist and be used for something, this has more credibility than the Max Payne 3 vehicles list.

Will we see the large cargo plane in GTA V or will it be a part of Max Payne 3 DLC?

• Like 2

Well we did have the Andromada in GTA San Andreas, for those who can't remember, it's a big white cargo plane with an actual cargo interior and an external working ramp.

I would be fairly surprised if it would not be in GTA V. Whether these pictures are related to that or not, I'm not sure.

AndromadaSA.jpg

It would be awesome for a cargo plane. I'm sure many of you also remember the jet plane in the Las Venturas airport?

Also in Ballad of Gay Tony on the desk in Bahama Mamas office theres a map that many think will be San Andreas for V

icon11.gif

It would be awesome for a cargo plane. I'm sure many of you also remember the jet plane in the Las Venturas airport?

16_vehicle_at-400.jpg

AT400

even bigger than that other one.

Well we did have the Andromada in GTA San Andreas, for those who can't remember, it's a big white cargo plane with an actual cargo interior and an external working ramp.

I would be fairly surprised if it would not be in GTA V. Whether these pictures are related to that or not, I'm not sure.

AndromadaSA.jpg

Where the hec was that at?

Or is that the plane you had to blow up in that one mission?

icon11.gif

16_vehicle_at-400.jpg

AT400

icon11.gif

Was good fun flying this beast...

icon11.gif

16_vehicle_at-400.jpg

AT400

icon11.gif

Was good fun flying this beast...

this makes me wanna play GTA SA right now.... hmmm i miss the old GTA's

Credit to CantPauseToast at GTAF for this one...

In the docks multiplayer map of Max Payne 3 there's an office with some pictures on the wall. The pictures show a couple airplanes including what appears to be the same type of plane at the very end of the trailer (Shamal) and the newer Hydra-type. There is also a large cargo plane similar to a C-130:

post-3-0-54457400-1338266233_thumb.jpg

Extracted image by GooD-NTS:

post-3-0-75093000-1338266270.png

GTA V images:

gta-5-trailer-1-airplane-flying-towards-los-santos.jpg

gta-5-trailer-1-jet-flying-through-los-santos.jpg

A similar thing happened with Red Dead Redemption goats appearing in a Weazel News commercial for The Ballad of Gay Tony (2:00) a couple years ago. Rockstar confirmed the goats were RDR. Since these models are proven to exist and be used for something, this has more credibility than the Max Payne 3 vehicles list.

Will we see the large cargo plane in GTA V or will it be a part of Max Payne 3 DLC?

The top left picture of the private jet taking off id like the last mission in TBoGT...?

Also in Ballad of Gay Tony on the desk in Bahama Mamas office theres a map that many think will be San Andreas for V

That's Salem Massachusetts.

The top left picture of the private jet taking off id like the last mission in TBoGT...?

The paint scheme is similar but different. The airplane itself is similar but different.

derppo.png

Guest Marney-1

First time I played Max Payne 3 multiplayer I took a good look at those pics and thought "Oh look, they look like the planes in the GTA V trailer" - and didn't think to bother mentioning them. Just thought the location in the game was appropriate enough a reason for them to be there and I'd probably be seeing planes later in the story.

Are they easter eggs? Hard to say really as they're relevant to both games.

Just on my opinion they kinda of look like pictures taken from real life, however, I wouldn't doubt an easter egg like this to be featured.

Edit: By the way that blue plane in the top left hand corner

looks like the same plane at the end of Max Payne 3 when you kill Victor.

Could be different however.

Edited by TreeFitty
we have spoiler tags. use them.

icon11.gif

Just on my opinion they kinda of look like pictures taken from real life,

Nah I think it's more R*'s style to have it pics of another game. I think even if they didnt want it to be an easter egg...it would be pics of planes from SA or IV. They do shit like that all the time.

But these dont look anything like SA or IV. I'm willing to bet a real dam good chance its planes from V.

Guest Marney-1

While we're on the subject of aircraft - how many helicopters were in the trailer?

It would still be fun to drive that blimp.

And blow it up into a fiery skeleton of steel falling out of the sky.

Maybe that blimp will be like the ship from GTAIV. It'll have a mission or two but ultimately you just end up blowing it up.

Maybe that blimp will be like the ship from GTAIV. It'll have a mission or two but ultimately you just end up blowing it up.

I would like that. I'm going to go ahead and guarantee that it won't be flyable, but, there's a chance we might have a mission involving it.

There were at least 3 helicopters spotted. All of them may be Mavericks, though.

I only saw 2...

It's hard to spot the third one but it's at the water ski moment scene right when it begins; it fly's by real quick.

Sign in to follow this