Well there is E-Cola (coca-cola) as seen in the trailer, so there's probably sprunk (sprite) as well. And also Cluckin' Bell (taco Bell) and Burgershot (Burger king) as mentioned above. And then there's Up N Atom Burger (In N Out Burger).

I'd like to see what clever fakes Rockstar will come up with, they're usually really good at that type of stuff.

There is a sprunk vending machine behind trevor in the gas station screen

In response to some of these year old posts:

There is plenty of cereal brands in GTA already: Cok-o-pops, RAILS, Senorios, Dragon Rings, Crispy Flakes and Popping Cherries.

While there is no official "Microsoft" brand in GTA, it's Operating Systems exist: TOS (The Technical Operating System (DOS) and Windchime. It is implied that "TOS" is the GTA equivalent of "PC" while "Fruit" is "Apple" (Duh).

Wow slow down there Danny. First we have to admire that car and thank all the bitches that had to wash it to get it to reflect like that. Then we look at the background and what it has to offer.

I saw a new restaurant in the background of one of the new screens, Taco Bomb. Obviously a Taco Bell parody, but do you guys reckon it'll be an enterable building that you can actually eat at or not?

until I go up to the restaurant and I can't go in in going to say yes it will be.

I think it will be. R* said they were trying to create more interaction with buildings in their world and food outlets are a logical way to increase floor space easily. I could be imagining things but that door looks open too.

I imagine at least 5 more brands that are famous in LA. And way more enterable buildings since that has been Rockstar's goal since GTA SA or so.

I wonder if they will have a version of Pink's Hot Dog's. It's a a pretty well known joint in LA and easy enough to make fun of.

Pink Taco... Sausage in the pink... I dont know, R* is clearly better art this then I am.

I wonder if they will have a version of Pink's Hot Dog's. It's a a pretty well known joint in LA and easy enough to make fun of.

Pink Taco... Sausage in the pink... I dont know, R* is clearly better art this then I am.

hopefully they have more the just hot dog stands. Fish taco stands or maybe a mobile restaurant