Sign in to follow this  
somerandomdude

What the new antagonist should be like?

I want to create my own character. Customize his face to look as much similar to my own and then feel real immersion :)

Really doubt that will happen for the single player, GTA has always aimed to immerse you into someone elses story; making your own character wouldn't allow them to go into as much depth. Also, as mentioned above:

protagonist = playable character

antagonist = protagonist's main enemy

I don't want the antagonist to be some down syndrome retard, that would suck. He should be intelligent and deceptive, and a real asshole like Tenpenny, as I said before. Someone that you just feel like slowly murdering for being such an asshole, even though they're just a fictional character in the game.

• Like 1

Anyone ever watched prison break? If you havent there is a corrupt cop named mahone in it who has a very troubled past and goes crazy and seems like an awesome villain. Another villain type I would like wich would allow the story to delve into his story without making you feel sorry for him is a crazy psycho serial killer. It would also make the main character look better in comparison. Maybe he was involved in buying weapons or drugs from your gang and you have a personal hatred against him but can't do anything cus of your gang, until tensions rise to the top.

Someone who knows there way around with all the gangs. A deceptive backstabber who gets where-ever they want through kamikaze henchmen. A person which would get to you by killing your close relatives. A middle-aged white man with power to corrupt the cops. A person who is feared upon by the mafia and triad.

I think there should be Mexican Drug Cartels in the game. And Hitmen that can be hired by criminal organisations like these to hunt you down. These hitmen should have body armour and superior weapons and tactics to normal gangsters. And they should try and ambush you at your safehouse or when driving around. They could also have standby crews waiting for the O.K to hunt you down if you give their bosses too much of a headache.

Imagine an Anton Chigurh character ( Bad-guy from the movie No Country For Old Men ) armed with a captive bolt pistol ( cattle gun ), silenced shotgun and a silenced machine gun, all dressed in Black methodically hunting you. This would be great. I think they should have an interesting/ badass Antagonist like this who has a unique personality and weaponry.

He could be anywhere, say you're walking down an alley way at night and when you least expect it you're shot and badly injured. You try and find some cover, trying to fire back at this invisble guy in the darkness.

Or you are driving along then all of a sudden you're tyres are blown out by either spike strips/gunfire or you're rammed by a garbage truck, and you're ambushed by van loads of heavily armed and masked gunmen carrying AK47's, then you're car is riddled with gunfire. Luckily the car you're in is armour plated and has bullet proof windows specially made for a situation like this.

Antagonist should be the good cop, badass rule book out the window, kicks ass and takes names. Cop/military gone rouge. Fighting crime. Trying to stop some major shit going down, caused by other antagonist(bad guys)mob boss, drug cartels, ect. Eventually after the smoke settles at the end it's something he lets the protagonist walkaway at the end they have that common ground.

No Offense, but Fuck That Shit! No common ground and No mercy should be given by either the Protaganist or the Antagonist.

I want the Antagonist dead, I want his family dead, I want his friends and associates dead, If he has pet's, I want them dead as well. Then after him and everyone he knows and loves is dead I'm going to go and piss on his gravestone. :evilbanana:

I do want a villain who you just absolutely hate and must kill. A real asshole sick psycho with a tennpenny feel.

As for the main villain he should have persona similar to ( Brad Wesley from " Roadhouse") but more big time.

I know this is opposite of what I wrote before.

See there needs to be a couple of main antagonist. One that is sorta good. bad. And then just fucking ugly( a real nasty cunt). Lol. The guys pulling the strings.

With lots of secondary antagonist keeping it all going.

I do want a villain who you just absolutely hate and must kill. A real asshole sick psycho with a tennpenny feel.

As for the main villain he should have persona similar to ( Brad Wesley from " Roadhouse") but more big time.

I know this is opposite of what I wrote before.

See there needs to be a couple of main antagonist. One that is sorta good. bad. And then just fucking ugly( a real nasty cunt). Lol. The guys pulling the strings.

With lots of secondary antagonist keeping it all going.

Yeah, I like the multiple Antagonist idea, plenty of interesting and varied badguys.

Because let's face it Badguys are more interesting than Goodguys, just look at The Joker and Batman.

No Offense, but Fuck That Shit! No common ground and No mercy should be given by either the Protaganist or the Antagonist.

I want the Antagonist dead, I want his family dead, I want his friends and associates dead, If he has pet's, I want them dead as well. Then after him and everyone he knows and loves is dead I'm going to go and piss on his gravestone. :evilbanana:

I agree killing the good cop antagonist. How about the good cop at the end lets you walk away and as soon as he turns his back you whistle and say some epic line and then shoot the cop. Unload a whole clip with multiple Head shots.

I agree killing the good cop antagonist. How about the good cop at the end lets you walk away and as soon as he turns his back you whistle and say some epic line and then shoot the cop. Unload a whole clip with multiple Head shots.

The Antagonist shouldn't be a GoodGuy, otherwise it takes away any satisfaction you might have gotten when you finally take him down.

Unless you're Evil.

I quite like the way you said about him being like The Joker. I don't want him to be funny, but make him sick, twisted, sinister...

I remember in GTA LCS, Toni's Ma sent hitmen after you which was an interesting touch, so I'd like to see the same approach in V.

He should be random, and maybe terrorist like, so maybe if you're in an area, he'll blow up a parked car, or have a bomb go off near you...Perhaps kill your family anf blow up your home forcing you into the countryside maybe

A drug Cartel with many connections with the high up gangs within Los Santos. The people which got his brother killed.

icon11.gif

I think the antagonist shouldn't be so black and white. By that I mean the line between good and evil, not race. Almost sounded like I was saying I want the antagonist to be mexican lul

After playing Fallout NV the stories in the game have choices so many times. And you are never sure what the right thing to do it. That's just good fucking writing.

• Like 1

In my opinion, Tennpenny topped the villain list for the series but I'm sure FIVE is gonna do even better. I'm assuming with the theme being financial meltdown it'll have to be a buisnessman or something. maybe the dude owns the 'Mile High Club', who knows? I think we all will when the second trailer releases

Sign in to follow this