Sign in to follow this  
Crazee

Next Liverpool Manager

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The bookies are favouring Martinez but I'm gonna go ahead and pick Villa-Boas.

I know he was shortlisted for the job before Kenny took over.

Curious to know who the Liverpool fans want appointed to the job.

I'm assuming you're a scouse fan, Craze?

Sort of. I grew up supporting them for some reason but i mainly follow my local team now. Don't live anywhere near Liverpool and realized it was stupid supporting a team i couldn't go watch every weekend. They're like my second team now, i'm an armchair liverpool fan if you like.

Really^. forgot about him.

I forgot to vote so i'm picking Jose Mourinho just because the Premiership isn't the same without him.

Sort of. I grew up supporting them for some reason but i mainly follow my local team now. Don't live anywhere near Liverpool and realized it was stupid supporting a team i couldn't go watch every weekend. They're like my second team now, i'm an armchair liverpool fan if you like.

Who's your local team?

It would be interesting to see Rafa as manager again, doubt he's got a chance though.

Woah, Rafa is 2/1 to be next Liverpool manager. Martinez is being linked with almost every single managerial post available! I doubt it would have been like that if Wigan hadn't become the greatest team in the world over the past few weeks!

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/2872491/sp/Next-Permanent-Liverpool-Manager.html

Bare in mind Rafa is a free agent, so he's a cheap option. Martin O'Neil could do a great job at liverpool imo, but I he's only managed Sunderland for one season, so i'm assuming he still has about 2 years left on his contract.

@thefirm. Weston-super-mare lol. Lowly Conference South team. But atleast i can make it to all the home games and some of the not to distance away games.

@Indy. Good point about the free agent bit. But i really can't see the Liverpool fans wanting him back. You shouldn't ever rehire a past manager, kenny's a prime example.

Pep Guardiola

Rafa Benitez

Jose Mourinho

Marcelo Biesla

In that order.

I don't want anyone who considers "avoiding relegation" to be a qualification towards getting the job.

It's looking like a 5 horse race according to the bookies between AVB, Martinez, Rodgers, Rijkaard and Capello. Maybe even O'Neil. Benitez's odds are dropping quick and i really don't see FSG wanting him, he destroyed Liverpools youth setup for one and FSG have been trying to fix that since they've come.

Funny how there's not 1 English manager in the running ay.

What are you on about? Liverpool barely had a youth set up before he came in and brought Rodolfo Borrell with him. The youth system we have now is only there because of the work Rafa did with it.

Rafa would fit what FSG want completely. Given money to spend on good players, he's proven he can get world class players before they become ridiculously over priced. Some of the players he missed out on (all of which would have cost under £12 million at the time) include Ronaldo, Vidic, Evra, David Villa, David Silva and Dani Alves... But the old yanks wouldn't give him the money and forced him to sell the likes of Alonso to buy a cheaper replacement.

I'd have Rafa back, but AVB is a good manager too and could do a similar job if he's given time. Really don't think we'll go for Martinez or anyone similar. Rumours are FSG are looking for a manager with title winning experience.

I'd like to see AVB in Liverpool, I think it was unfair what happened to him in Chelsea, I honestly can't see much of a difference in AVB games compared to Di Matteo, just a difference in the attitude of players, I think the players fucked over AVB.

LFC given permission to speak with Roberto Martinez. Rumours the same will happen with Brendan Rodgers too... Hmm... Hope FSG know what they're doing, or we're on our way to becoming the next Aston Villa.

LFC given permission to speak with Roberto Martinez. Rumours the same will happen with Brendan Rodgers too... Hmm... Hope FSG know what they're doing, or we're on our way to becoming the next Aston Villa.

<_< we're making a come back next season...

Guest Marney-1

"Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers" it is then.

Edit: :mellow:

Edited by Marney-1