for new dlc.... well how about a "the trouble with the fishes" dlc, where you have to fight all the way through a Chinese mob to save you daugther, hopefully this dlc will have a new set of chinese weapons, chinese cars (japanese whatever), and some chinese mora fakas that know kung fu and dodge bullets.

either that or a post apocalyptic alternative version of los santos where you have to fight your way out of psychopaths, why not? they did a non realistic version for RDR called nightmare.

for new dlc.... well how about a "the trouble with the fishes" dlc, where you have to fight all the way through a Chinese mob to save you daugther, hopefully this dlc will have a new set of chinese weapons, chinese cars (japanese whatever), and some chinese mora fakas that know kung fu and dodge bullets.

either that or a post apocalyptic alternative version of los santos where you have to fight your way out of psychopaths, why not? they did a non realistic version for RDR called nightmare.

Thats kinda what I was getting at, if nothing else a simple zombie cheat would be fun...

In all honesty though, being more realistic, i'd be more than satisfied with a Triad or especially Yakuza themed DLC!

yes, that post apoc thing

Thats kinda what I was getting at, if nothing else a simple zombie cheat would be fun...

In all honesty though, being more realistic, i'd be more than satisfied with a Triad or especially Yakuza themed DLC!

whoops didn't even bother reading the other posts, I just commented without reading ur idea

If they write the story in a certain way they could extend the main storyline, they could leave loose ends for seperate storylines of different characters. Adding areas to the map might be complicated, not sure though.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but i think R* could pull off a zombie DLC for GTA. I'm talking about the walking dead/ zombieland kind of zombies. I'm sure playing zombies in free roam with about 16 other people would be fun as hell.

• Like 1

The DLC has already been confirmed, there will be three separate episodes: one that takes you back to Los Santos in 1947, where you play as a detective called "Cool Felps" and have to solve various crimes around the city. One will be set in 1911 and will involve horses in some way, it will be wild west themed and you will play as "Jim Marsden". The last will be set in Brazil and will be entirely in slow motion and the protag is called "Mack Spane".

I hope won't be like that the one sounds like la noire so no and just want a dlc with

More advanced/modern weapons and cars not one set in the 20s that would be dumb .

Really? :rofl:

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'd want as DLC. Map expansions sound cool but I don't know if they'd work all that well. I also like what they did with the Episodes of Liberty City but I think simple mission, vehicle, and weapon add-ons would be best.

The DLC has already been confirmed, there will be three separate episodes: one that takes you back to Los Santos in 1947, where you play as a detective called "Cool Felps" and have to solve various crimes around the city. One will be set in 1911 and will involve horses in some way, it will be wild west themed and you will play as "Jim Marsden". The last will be set in Brazil and will be entirely in slow motion and the protag is called "Mack Spane".

This would be stupid I hate the old time cop shit the did tht with la noire and it was stupid they need to make it present day

This would be stupid I hate the old time cop shit the did tht with la noire and it was stupid they need to make it present day

If you don't understand sarcasm, you're gonna have a bad time on this website.

• Like 1

i agree with dupzor, the episodes from liberty city pack was a brilliant way to handle DLC... why the hell would you want DLC that adds a new location when there's this massive playground to explore already?? the episodes were perfect, they branched off a couple of different stories based in the same universe as niko's... it's gonna make me pay closer attention to the characters i meet in the base game, because there's that outside chance i could be playing as them in the next add-on :D...

and please, for the love of god, don't release a bunch of multiplayer additions... i can handle a pack or two, but not exclusively only multiplayer... do not go the max payne route, or the RDR route (minus undead nightmare)... GTA has always been about your own experience, and i think more stories from the world of los santos would be the best approach... multiplayer is fun, but the single player is the reason why we all bought the game in the first place...

it wont let me do multiplayer for my xbox i am not dissing on it at all i love to play against others but when it comes to GTA i really hate multiplayer and i will never try it while i own the game.

id love to see this idea but not exactlyhow you put it, any ways i would love to see 3 DLCs!!! i honestly (unlike others) dont really care about the country, reason being is that in GTA SA it pissed me off enough when ur in los santos and u gotta take a long ass trip across the country to the next mission in san feirro/las ventras, and since this map is ganna be bigger it will suck even more!! (I KNOW THERE MAY NOT BE SANFEIRRO/LAS VENTRAS) so the 1st DLC is a country one.

2nd is SAN FEIRRO!!

3rd is LAS VENTRAS!!!!!!

the country is fun there is more to do then just to stay in a city how boring would that be who cares about the long trip if u dont like how they make there game then dont play its that simple

Guest Marney-1

I'm not really into zombie games, although I liked Undead Nightmare -

because it turned out to be just that, <em>a nightmare</em>.

Something similar to The Last Of Us could be interesting though.

Guest Marney-1

id like to see a dlc that added vice city, vice city was tiny in VC so only a little bigger than that wouldnt be too much to ask, right?

It's also on the other side of Amerika which makes it highly improbable, a return to Vice City would (should) mean a whole new adventure.

• Like 1

id like to see a dlc that added vice city, vice city was tiny in VC so only a little bigger than that wouldnt be too much to ask, right?

It's also on the other side of Amerika which makes it highly improbable, a return to Vice City would (should) mean a whole new adventure.

thats what i was thinking, but maybe a plane ride or something? im just hoping, not expecting it at all

I just want them to keep expanding the open world like even though we may see ppl playing tennis, that doesnt mean that we will be able to play tennis. Add that activitiy as DLC then. The more things we can do in this game, the better.I was really upset that we werent able to go on the carnival rides in GTA 4 and so were many other ppl. While some ppl dont care about stuff like that, alot of ppl do and it adds more to the game. Definately add a bunch more side missions

i want tha dlc weapons and cars n stuff to transfer over to the original game, or mabey have tha dlcs like saints row where all the stuff was just added to the old game, idk, definatly could be worked on tho

That would be really stupid, to throw away the potential of VC for a DLC. I think the next GTA should be set in VC, it shouldn't be included as a DLC.

I wan the next Gta in Louisiana

I want a dlc that puts chicks with Dicks in it and when you find one which will be like 1-300 u get a trophy I don't know where I went with that but I'd like to see a dlc where other ppl come in maybe from past GTA's and u can have them join u or take them out or having to fly somewhere and u can go to and from there whenever but its not big