What about a DLC that shows us the early days of Michael's criminal career? (How he meets Trevor and his rise to the top)

Come on I'm only 4 posts above you!

• Like 3

What about a DLC that shows us the early days of Michael's criminal career? (How he meets Trevor and his rise to the top)

Come on I'm only 4 posts above you!

Sorry, I misread your post

I'll just finish that for you.

...A native Inuit prostitute, roaming the badlands of Blaine County following a nine-week peyote bender out in the desert. As you regain consciousness and use cheap American non-alcoholic beer to detox your system, you feel the urge to acquire as many hidden packages as possible. These come in the form of severed heads, barbecued pork rib bones, and rusted sporks, all wrapped in hot pink butcher paper. Upon acquiring all 9,574 packages, the game automatically restarts.

• Like 1

Rockstar has stated they took a lot of inspiration form the film Heat, and I recall seeing a casting call asking for an FBI/FIB agent, so a DLC from a cops point of view wouldn't be a massive surprise, albeit a cop with serious authority issues and a penchant for shooting the place up.

Rockstar has stated they took a lot of inspiration form the film Heat, and I recall seeing a casting call asking for an FBI/FIB agent, so a DLC from a cops point of view wouldn't be a massive surprise, albeit a cop with serious authority issues and a penchant for shooting the place up.

Ok so like every cop in IV than.

A corrupt cop DLC sounds good.

Something like the character Alonzo Harris from the film 'Training Day'.

*Fun Fact, Officer Tenpenny from GTA San Andreas was also based on Alonzo Harris. And Alonzo Harris was based on the real life corrupt police officer Rafael Perez, who was a member of the LAPD CRASH Division ( which is an anti-gang squad ). He was accused of being a member of the Bloods street gang, and of murdering rapper 'The Notorious B.I.G.' at the behest of Suge Knight, CEO of Death Row Records. Also at least 106 LAPD arrests were overturned based on Perez's testimony.

So if you're playing as a cop, what happens if you start shooting cops and beating the shit out of peds and driving on the sidewalk and throwing molotovs into crowds and.. and..

The same thing that happens when playing any other character. It's doesn't exist by the next cutscene.

If there were a corrupt cop character, there would probably be a way out of a one star wanted level. Flashing your badge to a cop, I guess. And you shouldn't lose your weapons when arrested (which you could be at 2 stars or higher). Other than that, it would probably be the same.

Packie might not be in GTA V but they never said anything about DLC. I think we could get a McReary family add-on for this game in the future.

Free stuff packs, like extra stuff for vehicles in the future for Online and Singleplayer, if you had to pay for something as simple as that they may as well call it the Sims extreme and change R* to Electronic Arts, just to keep it that little extra "fresh" - then maybe a couple of story DLC like TBGT and the Lost and Dammed that I'll happy pay for

Hi guys, haven't been here a while (new acc = couldn't get any password reset mails).

I could not read the whole thread, but....what LordSugarDaddy said.

Story DLCs are fine, haven't played TBGT or L&D though, but it would be more lovely if we could get free updates. Not really DLCs, updates. I don't mean something groundbreaking, I considered the following:

- few new vehicles

- random pedestrians giving you a wide range of missions (like Brian or Ilyena Faustin in GTAIV)

- new areas to explore (not essentially map expansion or anything like that, I mean buildings and stuff)

- new activities

- ...and literally anything that would make the game a little bit more fresh and up to date: there are zillion things to do in the GTA series.

What do you think ?

Now that I think about it, a story expansion seems too small considering the scope they have planned for this. I wouldn't be surprised if they release Las Venturas and San Ferrio as DLC cities now that they are talking about expanding the map.

If anything I predict additions to the countryside to make it seem more part of something greater instead of a large random island, however the countryside could be boring, but im sure R* can find a way to make it both visually pleasing and entertaining.

I have an AMAZING idea! :jumpy: During the story mode their should be an airport under construction, then once you beat the story mode the airport will be complete and there will be flights to different lands, but they will all be closed due to complications. Then once Rockstar releases DLC a flight will open up allowing you to fly to another land. (a whole new map) If that can't happen then I would like to see DLC that contains vehicles or weapons. :clap:

What he said ^

I'd like a Las Venturas DLC, with functional table games and slots plus some missions for the Mob, or a crooked pawn shop owner.

i think they should make 1 where once the airport was finished u get invited to the unveiling there u get approached by a man by the name of tommy he asks u do u want a free trip to vice city at this point u can accept or decline if u do decline he gives u is mobile num an says if u change ur mind call him it would b great returning to vice city u could do drug smuggling missions re visit lost memories

I was a fan of undead nightmare, so I would find it interesting for something like that in GTA V

and with a Zombie Free roam.

yeah where the whole city and surrounding areas are swarming with zombies an only a small number of survivors are hiding out i think aswell that u should have to pick which character u want to start of with the other 2 go missing or into hiding and as u progress u find them i think this is the best idea for a dlc than any other

Im pretty sure rockstar confirmed that there will be new map locations and it will be updated frequently not sure to what extent the map location (maybe San Fierro, Las Venturas, or even Liberty city, Vice City) are but notice they called it GTA Online not GTA 5 online

Now that I think about it, a story expansion seems too small considering the scope they have planned for this. I wouldn't be surprised if they release Las Venturas and San Ferrio as DLC cities now that they are talking about expanding the map.

I WOULD be surprised, given the sheer amount of time it took to develop V's map... You know, I do actually recall a similar theory for IV's DLC when that was announced...

How about undead nightmare in a gta setting

I would like that a lot, I said it in my previous post but that would be a really cool thing.

I would like that too.

I would like some free DLC packs, like car and car mod packs, new clothing, new businesses/houses to own and gun and gun mod packs. As for paid DLC, I would like San Fierro and Las Venturas. I also think that the only way we'll get new stories/characters, is if we have a map expansion.

"long time listener, first time caller"

As far as DLC goes, i don't think any new protags will be added, like in gta4's TLAD and TBoGT. There's already 3 characters to keep track of and progress. With Niko there was not much to progress seeing as there was not that much customization, not much to do with cash, and no skills. So it was good to add new characters. But now with 3 protags to progress EACH separately in stats, fully custom weapons, custom cars, property, stocks, etc. it makes less sense to add even more characters. They could make a new protag on a new island, which would be cool, but very unlikely as that would basically be a new gta game lol.

It's more likely there could be 3 DLCs, each containing a more in-depth story for 1 of the protags. For example, maybe 1 dlc could be about Michael before going into witness protection. Maybe a dlc about Franklin going more in depth with gangs. And Trevor, well im sure that dlc will be unpredictable and crazy haha

Personally i would LOVE to see, as some have mentioned here, a Zombie dlc similar to RDR undead nightmare. Some people may think zombies are stale now, but thats only because of all the shit zombie games that flooded the market. GTA5 has a real opportunity to make one of the best open-world zombie experiences. I like to think theres a good chance of this happening, seeing as RDR undead was a big success, and R* is very good about learning from experience.

if youre still reading, SORRY FOR THE LONG POST :P

• Like 2