1970Stang

GTA 5 Vehicle List Allegedly Leaked

How did you manage to find links to the actual file? It wouldn't let me paste them or whatever it is you do to make them appear to others.

Just look at it here.

Thanks a million :D

Watch this video. Also their are such vehicles as a chairlift, snowplough and snowmobile and others. So here watch this vid tell me what you think.

<shitty video channel>

I watched this video last night, and I now believe what people have been telling me...GTA5Videos are either BULLSHIT or made after they've saw others finding this type of stuff!

icon11.gif

this is a load of crap. I'm going to have Max Payne 3 soon and I bet I dont even find a vehicles.ide. That file he was looking at looks so close to the one from GTA IV. And its incredibly easy to type in whatever you want in that notepad document.

I'm hopefully gonna have Max Payne 3 soon as well if stupid Play.com hurry up and fucking deliver it! On the other hand, I don't know what too believe in. There's a big chance it's fake, but also speculation that it's real. For all we know, Rockstar have purposely posted this on places to make us take our eyes of the real GTA V stuff...not likely, but ya never know.

I don't know why everyone's so inclined to believe this is fake, other than the widespread disposition on this forum that Rockstar is infallible and therefore all leaks are invariably fake.

Considering source code for GTA has been found on Bully and Red Dead, I think we have good cause to believe that it's genuine.

It could be genuine, but it could be bullshit as well. We'll not find out until more GTA V info is released or when we finally get to play it.

Guest Marney-1

icon11.gif

Well I just found out the PC version doesn't come out untill the 29th

This is supposed to have come from an Xbox 360 version.

Guest Marney-1

Go and check the topic on gtaforums.com .It originated there and its been proven legit

It's been proven that the vehicle list is from GTA V?

It could be genuine, but it could be bullshit as well. We'll not find out until more GTA V info is released or when we finally get to play it.

No shit. But I think our cognitive capacity goes a little beyond spouting truisms. Analyze the evidence behind each leak. Considering this particular leak came from Rockstar, and Rockstar has done this before, I am very much convinced that this is real.

Guest Marney-1

No shit. But I think our cognitive capacity goes a little beyond spouting truisms. Analyze the evidence behind each leak. Considering this particular leak came from Rockstar, and Rockstar has done this before, I am very much convinced that this is real.

BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE IT'S ANYTHING TO DO WITH GTA FUCKING V SO IT'S PURE SPECULATION AND HOPE.

Anyway, even if it did turn out to be the vehicle list from GTA V it's hardly a surprise to know that the Faggio and Burrito are making a comeback.

Noobs get excited over pure bullshit. Next person to say "IT'S REAL!" without producing the evidence gets a virtual stabbing in the face.

• Like 1

BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE IT'S ANYTHING TO DO WITH GTA FUCKING V SO IT'S PURE SPECULATION AND HOPE.

What else could it be? The vehicles are obviously related to something GTA related because of the inclusion of vehicles previously established in the series, and it features enough unfamiliar names and vehicles suited for environments not yet seen in the series (snowmobiles, etc.) to know that the list is for a future game, so unless there's another GTA game in the works, I see no other alternative. Unless these vehicles were scrapped from a past game? GTA IV was never going to include snow, so San Andreas maybe?

So yeah, good reason to believe this is real. Stop with this damn near fundamentalist presumption that anything and everything supposedly leaked is fake. I'm a skeptic too.

i find at least the helicopter part to be fake where it says heli ufe the ufe is the police force or the heli cs most likely commando sombre or heli vcpf vice city police force? also i think there will be more then one plane.

The more I see it, the more real it seems to me now.

What else could it be? The vehicles are obviously related to something GTA related because of the inclusion of vehicles previously established in the series, and it features enough unfamiliar names and vehicles suited for environments not yet seen in the series (snowmobiles, etc.) to know that the list is for a future game, so unless there's another GTA game in the works, I see no other alternative. Unless these vehicles were scrapped from a past game? GTA IV was never going to include snow, so San Andreas maybe?

So yeah, good reason to believe this is real. Stop with this damn near fundamentalist presumption that anything and everything supposedly leaked is fake. I'm a skeptic too.

Another big reason for believeing it's real is the fact that even though it says Max Payne 3 on the list, you can't drive in Max Payne 3...So that seems a decent reason to me.

i find at least the helicopter part to be fake where it says heli ufe the ufe is the police force or the heli cs most likely commando sombre or heli vcpf vice city police force? also i think there will be more then one plane.

There'll definitely be more than one plane, if no one's noticed it yet in the trailer, one of those big blimp thingys appear quite a few times in the trailer. I think you'll be able to fly in it and many more. If the list is real, I reckon it's only the vehicles in the game so far.

Why does it matter that you don't drive in Max Payne 3? There are still vehicles moving around and at high speeds over rough terrain in a few places. Even though you don't drive, the cutscenes and everything else are rendered in real time. The handling data makes the cutscenes and gameplay look better with the vehicles bouncing around realistically.

Why does it matter that you don't drive in Max Payne 3? There are still vehicles moving around and at high speeds over rough terrain in a few places. Even though you don't drive, the cutscenes and everything else are rendered in real time. The handling data makes the cutscenes and gameplay look better with the vehicles bouncing around realistically.

Clearly. I haven't played the game, but are there any car models from GTA like the Infernus? And as far as I'm aware, there are no snow levels either.

How much snow is there in California?

Edit: NVM, I still don't think there's enough compelling evidence to believe that this is anything but fake.

So Rockstar put a fake list of GTA cars in Max Payne 3?

Also:

23734d1216489265-stop-degradeing-los-angeles-800px-la_skyline_mountains2.jpeg

Guest Marney-1

Edit: NVM, I still don't think there's enough compelling evidence to believe that this is anything but fake.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! From the northern tip of California, practically all the way to the Mexican border, California offers superb snow activities. Hundreds of kilometres of snow-capped mountains provide unparalleled opportunities for skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, skating, snow climbing — even sleigh riding.

http://www.visitcali...CFUUhtAodNhVfrg

I'm just pointing out the snow thing, not backing up the bullshit 'GTA V leak'.

• Like 1

There're two vehicles on there that have to do with snow.

I've noticed that also, and it made me think what if in the beginning of the campaign we started out in a different state like colorado during a snowstorm or something, and real shorty after we get on a plane to Los Santos. It's a possibility.

You've yet to provide a single reason why this is definitively bullshit. Do you believe the entire thing is a fabrication, even though it's been confirmed independently by many different people? Do you believe that Rockstar is just fucking with you? Do you believe that GTA cars appeared in Max Payne 3?

You're running out of options.

Guest Marney-1

You've yet to provide a single reason why this is definitively bullshit. Do you believe the entire thing is a fabrication, even though it's been confirmed independently by many different people? Do you believe that Rockstar is just fucking with you? Do you believe that GTA cars appeared in Max Payne 3?

You're running out of options.

Why don't you show me some of this 'proof' and links to confirmations by many different people who can independantly verify it's for GTA V?

When I see PROOF then I'll stop calling it bullshit and change my opinion to 'WHO GIVES A SHIT?'

You're obviously claiming to have read these confirmations from good sources so why don't you do the simple thing and link to them?

PROOF NOW! Show me.

• Like 1

So Rockstar put a fake list of GTA cars in Max Payne 3?

Also:

23734d1216489265-stop-degradeing-los-angeles-800px-la_skyline_mountains2.jpeg

^I'm aware of this, which is why I edited my post...

I'm sure there there is a list of cars in Max Payne, but apparently I must have missed the part in big bold text saying "THESE CARS ARE FOR GTA5." <_<

Why don't you show me some of this 'proof' and links to confirmations by many different people who can independantly verify it's for GTA V?

When I see PROOF then I'll stop calling it bullshit and change my opinion to 'WHO GIVES A SHIT?'

You're obviously claiming to have read these confirmations from good sources so why don't you do the simple thing and link to them?

PROOF NOW! Show me.

No, you're missing the point. This must be like the fifth post where I've stated these things, but you've yet to address a single one of them, so I'll put it in list format. For future reference at least.

1. A list of cars appears in Max Payne 3. This has been independently verified. I won't bother showing the links on the Internet, a simple google search will suffice. If the file were a fabrication, that would've come to light already. Other people have found the file. The file exists.

2. The cars are obviously GTA related because it there are names of past GTA cars like Infernus, Burrito, etc.

3. In addition to these cars listed, there are other vehicles listed.

4. Rockstar has been known to include GTA information on other Rockstar products, like Bully and Red Dead.

Now I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but you've demonstrated such a stubborn inability to comprehend this simple bit of logic that I'm compelled to spoon feed it to you. The file exists. The file contains cars related to GTA. In addition to these cars are other vehicles, new vehicles, suggesting that this list is for an upcoming GTA game. And to drive the point home, Rockstar has done this before.

Apply Occam's Razor. What other thing could this list be? No really, what other thing could it be? Because it seems to me that we've exhausted all other options. Cars scrapped for a past GTA game (then why the snow vehicles?)?

Before you respond with, "There is no confirmation that these are in GTA V." Yeah, no shit Sherlock. That's the very definition of a leak. We assess each leak on its merits. If you refuse to consider anything less than Rockstar themselves confirming it, then you're the parallel of all those noobs who believe every leak. Historically, leaks happen. And we have very good cause to believe that this is another instance of a leak.

• Like 3

PROOF NOW! Show me.

No, you're missing the point. This must be like the fifth post where I've stated these things, but you've yet to address a single one of them, so I'll put it in list format. For future reference at least.

1. A list of cars appears in Max Payne 3. This has been independently verified. I won't bother showing the links on the Internet, a simple google search will suffice. If the file were a fabrication, that would've come to light already. Other people have found the file. The file exists.

2. The cars are obviously GTA related because it there are names of past GTA cars like Infernus, Burrito, etc.

3. In addition to these cars listed, there are other vehicles listed.

4. Rockstar has been known to include GTA information on other Rockstar products, like Bully and Red Dead.

Now I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but you've demonstrated such a stubborn inability to comprehend this simple bit of logic that I'm compelled to spoon feed it to you. The file exists. The file contains cars related to GTA. In addition to these cars are other vehicles, new vehicles, suggesting that this list is for an upcoming GTA game. And to drive the point home, Rockstar has done this before.

Apply Occam's Razor. What other thing could this list be? No really, what other thing could it be? Because it seems to me that we've exhausted all other options. Cars scrapped for a past GTA game (then why the snow vehicles?)?

Before you respond with, "There is no confirmation that these are in GTA V." Yeah, no shit Sherlock. That's the very definition of a leak. We assess each leak on its merits. If you refuse to consider anything less than Rockstar themselves confirming it, then you're the parallel of all those noobs who believe every leak. Historically, leaks happen. And we have very good cause to believe that this is another instance of a leak.

That's a good post. I agree with everything you have said. Until R* explicitly decline the credibility of the list, we can assume it to be at least partly accurate. Purely because, what else could it be? That's not to say that the list is complete, or that even ANY of the vehicles mentioned will make it onto the final game.