Yeah I know that, and with most things it wouldn't matter. Although I suppose having the game based in 2012/released after would be quite funny hearing people talk about it when the 2012 thing doesn't actually happen.

And see that's why I posted, to open up new avenues of thinking :)

Guest Marney-1

Yeah I know that, and with most things it wouldn't matter. Although I suppose having the game based in 2012/released after would be quite funny hearing people talk about it when the 2012 thing doesn't actually happen.

And see that's why I posted, to open up new avenues of thinking :)

That's quite interesting really, it's set in modern day Southern California [fictionalised] so if random peds are running around screaming "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!" then we're going to forever be imagining we're in 2012. I'm thinking we might not hear anything to do with this mayan shit so we can imagine we're running around Los Santos in the here and now.

Or there could be acts spread out within the span of 2012-2013, like RDR and other games. So at the beginning peds commit suicide and its all over but near the end it's 2013. Could possibly work.

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-89461100-1337814426.png

Xbox Support deleted that tweet where they said GTA V was coming out later this year.

I have a feeling it'll be October. If it comes out in October it will be about the same amount of time it took IV to come out

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but if you pause the GTA V trailer at 0:48

you can see beyond the glass door with a picture on the wall (Possibly the map)?

I've just found that and wanted to share it with everybody.

Link to video to make it easier for people to get to the right video.

The map their reminds me of the map in GTA: SA in that UFO bar near Las Vegas that had the circles on it.

That's what caught my eye.

*waits for second trailer*

Not happening. Though Take-Two's financial projections are unrealistically optimistic without the game coming out between now and March 2013, barring an improbable multitude of unannounced games.

*waits for second trailer*

Not happening. Though Take-Two's financial projections are unrealistically optimistic without the game coming out between now and March 2013, barring an improbable splurge of unannounced games.

I was being sarcastic, poking fun at the noobs who thought the date had any other significance.

*Goes on youtube to condescend all the 2405 fuckers*

It's funny how an influx of noobs are still in denail "maybe rockstar forgot" "rockstar are just lazy!"

• Like 1

*Goes on youtube to condescend all the 2405 fuckers*

It's funny how an influx of noobs are still in denail "maybe rockstar forgot" "rockstar are just lazy!"

Seriously. LOL @ they forgot. I'm picturing everyone sitting around the office there saying, "I know there was something we were supposed to do today . . ."

• Like 2

Guest Marney-1

Well today's May 24th.

Happy birthday Sam Houser.

Bye bye Ku Zi Mu, you remember the deal don't you? It was Ku wasn't it?

• Like 1

Well today's May 24th.

Not getting confused with Coolking (who was banned for his bullshit predictions before) are you?

Guest Marney-1

Well today's May 24th.

Not getting confused with Coolking (who was banned for his bullshit predictions before) are you?

Dunno tbh they're all so similar it's impossible to tell them apart.