I think we'll have more official GTA V news before next year. Probably around late-June or July this year, but that's just me guessing.

my theory is that an announsment is going out on may 24 as the hint of 1st trailer, that all people figured out i was the release date so it seems kinda legit for me

may 24

Get the fuck out. Now.

Why the fuck do people still bring this shit up? They're just numbers. There are things in this world that fucking have numbers on them. There is no hint, no big fucking secret or special meaning. They are just random numbers that don't mean a fucking thing.

Guest Marney-1

may 24

Get the fuck out. Now.

Why the fuck do people still bring this shit up? They're just numbers. There are things in this world that fucking have numbers on them. There is no hint, no big fucking secret or special meaning. They are just random numbers that don't mean a fucking thing.

F-GTAV-Air-France-Airbus-A321-200_PlanespottersNet_116042.jpg

Confirmed. We can fly to France in GTA V.

may 24

Get the fuck out. Now.

F-GTAV-Air-France-Airbus-A321-200_PlanespottersNet_116042.jpg

Confirmed. We can fly to France in GTA V.

Alright, whats your source?

a release date would be nice since on amazon it says december, analysts say 2013 sometime but when i went to my local blockbusters today to buy max payne they had a giant poster in the window for GTAV saying it would be released in october this year so many speculation no solid proof R* need to release something soon

Guest Marney-1

a release date would be nice since on amazon it says december, analysts say 2013 sometime but when i went to my local blockbusters today to buy max payne they had a giant poster in the window for GTAV saying it would be released in october this year so many speculation no solid proof R* need to release something soon

Haven't seen any GTA V posters, you should have got a pic.

yeah same and specially blockbusters their usually the last people you would hear about an official release date from all it had on was the GTAV logo with a black background and underneath it said released October 2012 pre-order now i will take one tomorrow when i go past on my way to work

Guest Marney-1

yeah same and specially blockbusters their usually the last people you would hear about an official release date from all it had on was the GTAV logo with a black background and underneath it said released October 2012 pre-order now i will take one tomorrow when i go past on my way to work

Ask them who told them it was coming out in October too.

i was going to ask them today whether it was official or not when i bought max payne 3 because they had that on the window then at the counter there was a small poster on the counter saying GTAV released October 2012 pre-order now for only £2 and they had a games list as well with it on saying GTAV TBC and they had bio shock infinte TBC as well they could just be putting it up as October so people start pre-ordering it cause i haven't seen it in any other games shops like grainger or game and you would think they would be hearing about it before blockbusters

look on their website it says october there aswell http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/searchandbrowse/productsearchresults.aspx?basic=gta%20v&productservicetype=Either&mediagroup=Other&format=Other&tab=home

they could just be putting it up as October so people start pre-ordering

Maybe so, i'm confident on a october release. don't know if anyone had noticed, on the screen-cap of the vapid/cop car, it says OCT san andreas on the licence plate. maybe as bad as the 2405 conclusion, but just saying... :v

Maybe so, i'm confident on a october release. don't know if anyone had noticed, on the screen-cap of the vapid/cop car, it says OCT san andreas on the licence plate. maybe as bad as the 2405 conclusion, but just saying... :v

same they cant make us wait till may 2013 or sometime in 2013 there cant be that many more things they need to do with the game if the trailers anything to go by the game looks amazing already and that was in november 2011 and its now may :/

same they cant make us wait till may 2013 or sometime in 2013 there cant be that many more things they need to do with the game if the trailers anything to go by the game looks amazing already and that was in november 2011 and its now may :/

Yep true, and it's been 4 years since IV

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/765-gta-v-trailer-breakdown/page__view__findpost__p__14169

Yeah, we noticed that the day the trailer was released. That's the explanation for it.

may 24

Get the fuck out. Now.

Actually 2405 is most likely a reference to one of the Houser Brothers birthday. Forgot which one, but one of them was definitely born on 24/05.

http://www.igta5.com...dpost__p__14169

Yeah, we noticed that the day the trailer was released. That's the explanation for it.

oh right . never knew lol, maybe somethin to go by.

I really don't think anything big will come this year. Maybe a few screenshots and that's it. Of course it depends on when they expect to release the game (which I believe will be fall 2013 at this point).

They proabably wouldn't of announced the game if they were gonna make us wait 2 years. That would just be the worst decision (In my opinion).

It does seem a rather long time, if it is released in early 2013 then that's at least 14+ months after the first trailer was released. Which does sound a bit of a stretch to me.

For the time being I am still sticking to my mindless optimism that it'll be released in October. I'm not basing that on any proud americany "hidden messages" in certain trailers though. Just my gut feeling and the fact that GTA games are often released in October.

Guest Marney-1

Check the dates those videos originally came out.

And this one because it wouldn't let me post 3 vids.

Guest Marney-1

First of all, we’d like to again thank you and everyone out there for the amazing response to the debut Grand Theft Auto V trailer. We know that there are a ton of questions you all have about the game, including release date and lots else.

Right now, we are very hard at work on the game and are excited as well to show and tell you more as development progresses - expect that we'll be talking much more about GTAV starting at some point in a few months’ time.

Please hang tight until then and thank you all for your patience and support!

Rockstar Games - Feb' 13th 2012

Well it obviously has to come out in 2012, well all be dead in 2013 obvious is obvious

Haa brilliant... obvious is obvious eh