RedRooster

What if there wasn't cheats in V?

Okay then what's the point of this topic? If you were fine without them you wouldn't have created a whole topic about the possibility of lack of cheats.

I don't like the health, armor, guns, and vehicle cheats, or any other cheats that are actual cheats, they ruin the feel of the game.

Okay then what's the point of this topic? If you were fine without them you wouldn't have created a whole topic about the possibility of lack of cheats.

Not about lack of, just if there wasn't all together , and was just interested in everyone else's opinion.

Marcus your bein a right bitch today :v lol

i use cheats, I don't care, makes me finish it quicker and I don't need trophies or anything. I usually don't use em until I lose patience. But yeah, I use cheats to complete it quicker. GTA is the only game I have needed cheats to complete but tbh I am just impatient.

I don't see the issue though, use cheats, don't... Whatever.

• Like 1

i use cheats, I don't care, makes me finish it quicker and I don't need trophies or anything. I usually don't use em until I lose patience. But yeah, I use cheats to complete it quicker. GTA is the only game I have needed cheats to complete but tbh I am just impatient.

I don't see the issue though, use cheats, don't... Whatever.

Mercy where you been hiding lol.

It's 50/50. They made them pointless in RDR, so I never used them, and didn't really care. But I'm used to cheats in GTA and they're fun, albeit less so with IV.

Not about lack of, just if there wasn't all together , and was just interested in everyone else's opinion.

Marcus your bein a right bitch today :v lol

Okay sorry.

No, I wouldn't mind if there weren't cheats but I would prefer the game with them as it adds fun to the game when you want to mess around.

Don't be "that guy". Most of the cheats in GTA SA gave you no advantage at all, they just made the game funnier.

Maybe cheats like "pedestrian riots" shouldn't be called cheats at all.

without cheats story is more intersting. After that with cheats is very funny.

How do cheats make a story less interesting? Surely it just makes it easier (in the case of Weapons/Health)

How do cheats make a story less interesting? Surely it just makes it easier (in the case of Weapons/Health)

It could possibly be because it breaks "the zone". I think the word he was looking for was engaging or something.

free roam would be boring without them. No cheats=me going to the gun shop back and forth back and forth, then i wont have any money as i spent it all and what am i suppose to do for cash with no more missions.

maybe give handjobs kill random people still there money and then get caught by the cops.

• Like 1

I would like more cheats similar to San Andreas. IV needed more cheats. If you don't like cheats don't use them, end of story.

free roam would be boring without them. No cheats=me going to the gun shop back and forth back and forth, then i wont have any money as i spent it all and what am i suppose to do for cash with no more missions.

maybe give handjobs kill random people still there money and then get caught by the cops.

I agree big time, free roam without similar cheats to GTA 4's would make me not want to really play for that long, I can't cut my road trip to find a health box, or run into cops and ruin it all, there is a time for no cheats, and a time for them, and free roam is a time that of you want to cruise, you'll need them, that is if the driviers behind you still get all up on your bumper at lights..

I really have to agree.