RedRooster

What if there wasn't cheats in V?

I was just thinkin could you imagine GTA without cheats. I've never played any gta game without using cheats, I reckon alot of you haven't either.

But would it really hurt playing the game without cheats? What's your thoughts?

Edited by TreeFitty
No need to yell like a n00b.

I allways use cheats after i´ve completet the game. I dont know if you remeber but in the older gta games you could make cars fly and get nitro to all cars. I really miss the flying car cheat. :no:

But I do hope there will be cheats i V just to have something to do after the story.

I will never use cheats in the story mode thats just fail. :sick:

I always do my first play-through legit, then I use cheats on other files. I would rather they not disable my ability to save on those other files.

Allright! If you aren't able to drive your car off tall mountains then the game is going to need cheats because in GTA4 flying a helicopter to the top of a sky scraper, spawning a car on top, then driving it off gets old after awhile. :no: THIS IS WHAT I WANT! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: (video below) - But I want it to be a little more realistic then in the video. :whistle:

-

-

-

-

I think they'll keep cheats as "for fun" anyway like RDR. Disable trophies, disable saving. If you need cheats you just suck at the game.

Not really. much easier bashin in the health cheat rather than buyin a hotdog and driving to the gun store for armour :yes:

icon11.gif

I beat the game (100%) then cheat.

Cheats like infinite health and stuff will always be possible for PC editions, trainers are brilliant.

pretty much this. play it. cheat. i got both gta iv and sa on pc after having it on console

I never used cheats, I hate them, I always remember joining a match in SR3 for example and always the little pussies were using cheat, there was this dude one time that told me.... I use cheats cuz I keep dying, I was like wtf you suck at the game then, if you need cheat assistance you are a handicap, cheats should only be used for the fun factor at the end of 100% completion

Allright! If you aren't able to drive your car off tall mountains then the game is going to need cheats because in GTA4 flying a helicopter to the top of a sky scraper, spawning a car on top, then driving it off gets old after awhile. :no: THIS IS WHAT I WANT! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: (video below) - But I want it to be a little more realistic then in the video. :whistle:

-

-

-

-

holy shit that was amazing! hahaha

I accidentally triggered pedestrian riots playing III and haven't used a cheat since. I kind of forget they are there, should probably try them for fun on my free roam/trophy hunter file.

I wouldn't miss the cheats. I only use them after I beat the game, as well, and just once or twice for the sake of it. If I'm sitting around with my buddies, passing the controller around after each death, and going on general rampages, then I don't mind them, since it's easier than stocking up on weapons, health, favorite car, etc.

Well in V im gonna try do without them. See how i get on , unless there's kickass cheats like jetpack n stuff :whistle:

Wait a second... You NEED cheats to complete the game? If so, you should definitely not be playing games, especially GTA which has no difficulty levels.

I always do the first run without any cheats, then I create a new save to cheat on and fuck around.

For the story it doesn't matter, but after completing.... problaly cool for only 2 weeks and after that BORINGG!!!! i think.... :ike:

Well in V im gonna try do without them. See how i get on , unless there's kickass cheats like jetpack n stuff :whistle:

Wait a second... You NEED cheats to complete the game? If so, you should definitely not be playing games, especially GTA which has no difficulty levels.

I always do the first run without any cheats, then I create a new save to cheat on and fuck around.

I don't need cheats to beat the game, but used to use car cheats n stuff. I don't care bout trophies n shit.

I don't need cheats to beat the game, but used to use car cheats n stuff. I don't care bout trophies n shit.

AKA it's too hard for you to find a car. Or buy body armor or weapons, as gathered from your previous posts.

AKA it's too hard for you to find a car. Or buy body armor or weapons, as gathered from your previous posts.

Not hard, just easier. car cheats don't really benefit game completion,

Wait a second... I shouldn't be playin games, which have cheats without using them? I wouldn't say i need them either but i just like using them.. simples