McGarry

Bioshock Infinite (or something) delayed, due to GTA V?

I really love how every fucking idiot sees news about a game being delayed or something and the immediately assume it's because of GTA V. Did nobody stop and think "Hey maybe the game isn't finished or hey they needed more fucking time". Seriously, you idiots impress me with each post.

Caolan your annoying shut up the internet is the internet you can't back yourself up with articles like these cause the websites write bullshit articles putting in false facts to get people stupid enough like you to believe it and spread around the article. Read the shit list

Video on YouTube by GTA5Videos about Bioshock being delayed due to GTA V. It won't let me paste the URL but the video is called GTA5-October release date! #2.

It also says in the video that Take Two owns both Rockstar games and 2K Games. Maybe I wasn't clear on the Rockstar Czech thing and all, but they're both the same company.

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech)

How'd you figure that out?

I can't remember where I read it but it's all over the internet.

Shouldn't be too hard to find it and give a couple links, then.

OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FOLLOW BIOSHOCK!! IT'S SHITE!!

The responses to this should be fun.

I've found links, but it won't let me paste them. Your best bet is YouTube.com/GTA5Videos. There will be a video saying GTA5-October release! #2.

Caolan your annoying shut up the internet is the internet you can't back yourself up with articles like these cause the websites write bullshit articles putting in false facts to get people stupid enough like you to believe it and spread around the article. Read the shit list

You're actually starting to be a real pain in the hole, you know that. Got nothing good to say, don't say it...DICK!!

Man, GTA5Videos is the biggest Bullshit channel in the fucking world, they just feed the viewers bullshit and hope they will believe it to get views.

• Like 2

it's true

Stop - Don't say anything stupid that isn't backed up by any facts, just speculation from some BS website. Don't be like 90% of other new members.

Man, GTA5Videos is the biggest Bullshit channel in the fucking world, they just feed the viewers bullshit and hope they will believe it to get views.

well you're wrong there. i came across a new channel called GTA5confirmed, he claimed that a bunch of shit was confirmed by rockstar games. didn't even post a link...

Rockstar czech doesn't exist, does it? If bioshock was going to be ready to ship for the holiday season, I'm sure it would have gotten released along with gta. There's enough money spent that time to support both titles. We should just focus on passing second grade before worring about the marketing strategy of take two, aye?

• Like 1

well you're wrong there. i came across a new channel called GTA5confirmed, he claimed that a bunch of shit was confirmed by rockstar games. didn't even post a link...

What? That didn't relate to GTA5Videos at all. All "GTA5INFO" type channels are pure BS.

This is grade A horse shit. The real good stuff! Obviously, you don't follow Bioshock.(and you're not a golfer.)

OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FOLLOW BIOSHOCK!! IT'S SHITE!! Pretty sure I'd know the name by now if I did.

You're the biggest cunt on the internet. And your caps lock is broken, moron. Why do you play GTA? Is it because YOU LIKE TO HIT PEDZ WITH CARS AT HIGH SPEED AND BECOZ THE GUNS ARE COOL? DO YOU MISS MODDING CARS CAUSE MODDING CARS IS COOL?

Dick.

• Like 1

This is grade A horse shit. The real good stuff! Obviously, you don't follow Bioshock.(and you're not a golfer.)

OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FOLLOW BIOSHOCK!! IT'S SHITE!! Pretty sure I'd know the name by now if I did.

You're the biggest cunt on the internet. And your caps lock is broken, moron. Why do you play GTA? Is it because YOU LIKE TO HIT PEDZ WITH CARS AT HIGH SPEED AND BECOZ THE GUNS ARE COOL? DO YOU MISS MODDING CARS CAUSE MODDING CARS IS COOL?

Dick.

Hey man, doing that stuff is fun. He's just ignorant, like the majority of people of his age. If he doesn't know it - it's automatically "SHITE" (Who the fuck doesn't know Bioshock).

But it probably wasn't him, his facebook was probably hacked and since this is linked to his FB someone decided to post his bullshit. <_<

What? That didn't relate to GTA5Videos at all. All "GTA5INFO" type channels are pure BS.

He ment the channel he mentioned was a bigger bullshitter.

• Like 1

He ment the channel he mentioned was a bigger bullshitter.

Ah, I see. Now it all makes sense.

Dick.

No sure, we all play GTA so we can all be like you and play "SWALLOW THE LEADER!!" I might be the biggest cunt on the internet but your ma has the biggest cunt!!

I am a pain in the hole when it comes to idiotic people like you. Stop making topics, read around the forums, look at the shit list, and then grow a fucking brain. Then we'll accept you posting.

I am a pain in the hole when it comes to idiotic people like you. Stop making topics, read around the forums, look at the shit list, and then grow a fucking brain. Then we'll accept you posting.

Seriously though, if you find it sooo shit...then why actually bother looking at it. Surely your brain would tell you that!

Give it a fucking rest already, you're using mum jokes on the internet. Can you not see how much of a plebian you look?

In other news, I found this little gem:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Telling-caolan-to-shut-up/237668642992671

• Like 1

Give it a fucking rest already, you're using mum jokes on the internet. Can you not see how much of a plebian you look?

In other news, I found this little gem:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Telling-caolan-to-shut-up/237668642992671

DUDE... FUCK YES

Video on YouTube by GTA5Videos about Bioshock being delayed due to GTA V. It won't let me paste the URL but the video is called GTA5-October release date! #2.

It also says in the video that Take Two owns both Rockstar games and 2K Games. Maybe I wasn't clear on the Rockstar Czech thing and all, but they're both the same company.

God damn it, Somebody ban this kid.

I'm out this bitch, I can't handle these retarded ass clowns.

• Like 1

DUDE... FUCK YES

Fair point.