McGarry

Bioshock Infinite (or something) delayed, due to GTA V?

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech) have delayed their October release of Bioshock Infinite (or something) has now been delayed to February 2013 apparently due to GTA V.

I don't know for sure, but if this is true, then this is another factor of the GTA V October 2012 release date...

yes its true GTA was going to come out about MAY but max payne 3 delayed GTA 5 thats why it was comeing out in october most people were happy but then BIO SHOCK infinity registered there game on october and rockstars cant release 2 games at once because the one game is popular than the other so no one would buy BIO shock so taht means rockstars would lose money now GTA 5 is comeing out in sept atleast we hope

yes its true GTA was going to come out about MAY but max payne 3 delayed GTA 5 thats why it was comeing out in october most people were happy but then BIO SHOCK infinity registered there game on october and rockstars cant release 2 games at once because the one game is popular than the other so no one would buy BIO shock so taht means rockstars would lose money now GTA 5 is comeing out in sept atleast we hope

:wall:

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech) have delayed their October release of Bioshock Infinite (or something) has now been delayed to February 2013 apparently due to GTA V.

I don't know for sure, but if this is true, then this is another factor of the GTA V October 2012 release date...

Makes sense. I hope this is true, but it could also have nothing to do with GTAV.

Could b pausable. But who knows when it may come out. Hope it does come out in oct though.

Same :L

:wall:

Makes sense. I hope this is true, but it could also have nothing to do with GTAV.

You've got a strong point. It could just be for an unexplianed reason. Though, like yourself and many others, I hope it's true :)

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech) have delayed their October release of Bioshock Infinite

Fun Fact: There is no Rockstar Czech.

You should really know what you're talking about before you speak.

Source on the GTA V part? Games are delayed all the time, it's pretty common for a game to be delayed, that and a massive (five months!) delay would point towards it being less of not wanting to have too many releases at once and more of "We aren't on schedule for the release date"

Oh and the developer is "Irrational Games", never heard of 2K Czech or Rockstar Czech

^

Source on the GTA V part? Games are delayed all the time, it's pretty common for a game to be delayed, that and a massive (five months!) delay would point towards it being less of not wanting to have too many releases at once and more of "We aren't on schedule for the release date"

Oh and the developer is "Irrational Games", never heard of 2K Czech or Rockstar Czech

2K czech created Mafia II, but I don't think Rockstar Czech is real. http://www.2kczech.com/

Irrelevant. Even if the game wasn't delayed and gta 5 had a October release window, you can bet your ass that rockstar would release it in October. And it was not going to come or on the 24th of may at all, not enough time.

I dislike you and I really don't know why...

Edit:

No now I know why, whenever you post your topics generally consist of false facts and pre assumed topics. this would make a good discussion, however the fails you create all the time ruin it.

Edited by Brian567899

It's also good to note that Bioshock: Infinite will almost certainly contain a multiplayer element, and this was likely a decision recently made.

http://kotaku.com/5909018/new-job-listing-has-us-wondering-if-bioshock-infinite-is-getting-multiplayer

So maybe this contributed to the delay. Although the two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

http://www.psu.com/Analyst--Grand-Theft-Auto-V-for-October-launch-following-BioShock-delay--a015309-p0.php

I saw an article on Kotaku, which basically said the same thing as the OP. But it was just a rumor. Until Rockstar comes out and gives a release date, I wish everyone would just shove their ideas back up their assholes.

This is grade A horse shit. The real good stuff! Obviously, you don't follow Bioshock.(and you're not a golfer.)

GTA 5 was due october TAHTS WAHT THE CV SAID but a week later it was REMOVED BECASUE OF THE BIO SHOCK OCTOBER REALEASE ROCKSTARS CANT REALEASE 2 GAMES AT ONCE

but the good thing is that GTA 5 might be realeased in sept atleast its this year ^_^

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech) have delayed their October release of Bioshock Infinite

Fun Fact: There is no Rockstar Czech.

You should really know what you're talking about before you speak.

It's actually true. 2K Czech made Mafia 2 and the creators of that are now helping with GTA V. It's all over the internet how 2K Czech is Roskstar Czech and how TAKE TWO is the parent company.

Irrelevant. Even if the game wasn't delayed and gta 5 had a October release window, you can bet your ass that rockstar would release it in October. And it was not going to come or on the 24th of may at all, not enough time.

Think of it this way though, say Bioshock or whatever it is wasn't delayed and Rockstar go ahead with GTA V October release. Bioshock would be a dead loss to the whole business as everyone would obviously choose GTA V over Bioshock. Maybe it's nothing to do with GTA V but then again, it could be.

I want it to be released this summer.

Trust me...so do I :L

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech)

How'd you figure that out?

:mystery:

I can't remember where I read it but it's all over the internet.

This is grade A horse shit. The real good stuff! Obviously, you don't follow Bioshock.(and you're not a golfer.)

OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FOLLOW BIOSHOCK!! IT'S SHITE!! Pretty sure I'd know the name by now if I did.

1. Stop yelling like a n00b.

2. Bioshock isn't by Rockstar Games.

I know it's not, it's by 2K Czech, which is known to people as Rockstar Czech, it doesn't matter what it's called Take Two own both anyway.

Just heard that 2K Games (Rockstar Czech)

How'd you figure that out?

I can't remember where I read it but it's all over the internet.

Shouldn't be too hard to find it and give a couple links, then.

OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FOLLOW BIOSHOCK!! IT'S SHITE!!

The responses to this should be fun.