jdog2115

What system(s) will you be buying GTA V on?

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is this phenomenon of people adding a plethora of emoticons to their first few posts? It intrigues me.

I like how the spam emoticon happens to be one of them lol.

• Like 2

GTA - Playstation

GTA 2 - Playstation

GTA 3 - Playstation 2

GTA VC - Playstation 2

GTA SA - Playstation 2

GTA 4 - Playstation 3

GTA 5 - Playstation 3

If you are playing it in any other way, then you are doing it wrong. :fuhrer:

• Like 3

If you are playing it in any other way, then you are doing it wrong

As a PC gamer this makes me mad that you're probably right. I wonder is it all because of torrents? But you can download an Xbox disc also

Rockstar games PC-ports are raw and clearly made with sleeves down

Well of course PS3 baby, I haven't played a gta game in awhile, If anyone wants to play gta5 online with some mature people add me on psn the names KaoticTater, add me now, add me on the 17th or whatever you want to do, I don't have a mic right now but I'll have one in around august.

Xbox One all the way. :bird:B) B)
There hasn't been any mention, implication, indication, or anything at all suggesting that GTA V will be on next gen consoles. Don't get your hopes up.
  • Like 1

There hasn't been any mention, implication, indication, or anything at all suggesting that GTA V will be on next gen consoles. Don't get your hopes up.

well i pre-ordered xbox 360 CE and i am hoping that there may be a way to get it onto xbox one. if not, i can live with the xbox 360 version.

XB360 for me, but bro: Do you think it's worth buying a PS4 for? Just asking.....

Max Payne 3 will be on 2 discs. With the way GTA V looks and with the information Rockstar gave on announcement, it looks like GTA V will be on multiple-discs as well. I have a problem with switching discs to play the same game, so I'm going with the Playstation 3.

The first one on the Xbox is just for installing, so you wont have to switch disks every time

Risking to start a massive fight , i'll just say that i'm going to buy the PC version of the game.