jdog2115

What system(s) will you be buying GTA V on?

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

only owning one doesn't make you a fan boy lol.

I didn't say he was one, I said he seemed to be one. And I also said he showed favouritism and bias towards his system of choice. Which he obviously seems to have, judging by what he wrote.

Also I hate it when people try and make out how neutral and objective they are about which is the ideal gaming console, when they probably have a more favoured system themselves. They try to take the moral high-ground, and act like they're superior to other gamers, who are just trying to tell it like it is.

I just want my money to go to a company ( Sony ), that will use it to create innovative, and better games. Rather than waste it on companies like Microsoft, who don't even seem to be making a profit. And are just trying to bring down the level of game deveopment because of their rivalry with Sony.

PS Fuck Microsoft and their Horde of Casual Gamers. :bird:

• Like 1

only owning one doesn't make you a fan boy lol.

I didn't say he was one, I said he seemed to be one. And I also said he showed favouritism and bias towards his system of choice. Which he obviously seems to have, judging by what he wrote.

Also I hate it when people try and make out how neutral and objective they are about which is the ideal gaming console, when they probably have a more favoured system themselves. They try to take the moral high-ground, and act like they're superior to other gamers, who are just trying to tell it like it is.

I just want my money to go to a company ( Sony ), that will use it to create innovative, and better games. Rather than waste it on companies like Microsoft, who don't even seem to be making a profit. And are just trying to bring down the level of game deveopment because of their rivalry with Sony.

PS Fuck Microsoft and their Horde of Casual Gamers. :bird:

How did I show favoritism towards a system? I simply stated that I own an Xbox 360. Go be a troll somewhere else.

enough of the console debate. no one cares.

Well we are in a 'what systems will you be buying GTA V on'? topic.

So what better place would you like to have this console debate then? Huh? :whistle:

And just because you're apathetic, doesn't mean you speak for every Member on this site, along with the countless more visitors.

im not trying to cause an argument, but it seem where anywhere you go people who prefer xbox get right in your face explaining how everything is better etc. you cant even joke about it anymore.

someone on my facebook a while ago said he had a problem with his xbox (cant remember what) and asked what should he do? i told him to get a ps3 as a joke. and suddenly theres about five of his friends having a go at me because im 'pathetic' and i know nothing about consoles and how they work etc. the online is much better, so on and so forth

i'll be honest, the only reason i prefer ps to xbox is because thats what ive always had. thats the kind of person i am. i always wear DC's because i always have.

• Like 1

im not trying to cause an argument, but it seem where anywhere you go people who prefer xbox get right in your face explaining how everything is better etc. you cant even joke about it anymore.

someone on my facebook a while ago said he had a problem with his xbox (cant remember what) and asked what should he do? i told him to get a ps3 as a joke. and suddenly theres about five of his friends having a go at me because im 'pathetic' and i know nothing about consoles and how they work etc. the online is much better, so on and so forth

i'll be honest, the only reason i prefer ps to xbox is because thats what ive always had. thats the kind of person i am. i always wear DC's because i always have.

Don't worry, there are alot of assholes on Xbox Live. Stick with Playstation, the PSN community is usually more open minded, and open to discussion than the sheep that play on the console known as the Shitbox 360.

Everyone the PS4 is coming, and the reign of the Xbox 360 is finally near it's end. Hip! Hip! Hoorayyy!!! :D:clap::D

to be honest i really dont go online either so im not fussed. i play gta and thats about it. i used to play skate 3. gta online isnt very good in my opinion, but like i said i dont really go online so i dont know whats happening on it. hopefully gta v will have some gameplay worthy of going online, but i wont explore that until ive finished the story

to be honest i really dont go online either so im not fussed. i play gta and thats about it. i used to play skate 3. gta online isnt very good in my opinion, but like i said i dont really go online so i dont know whats happening on it. hopefully gta v will have some gameplay worthy of going online, but i wont explore that until ive finished the story

Well Stay Tuned, because Rockstar said and I quote, ( We are ) "Refining open-world Multiplayer into something Really Special", end quote. And that they are putting much more effort into the development of GTA V's Multiplayer then their previous games.

So I guess we'll have too wait and see what they come up with. Should be good. :jumpy:

Trust me, you aint going anywhere without fanboys getting in your face, no matter what you own. People don't seem to realize that console debate is stupid. There are decent Xbox people, decent PS3 people, and decent PCers, but there are plenty more dicks in each category. Just gotta wade through the dicks to find the good people in life.

Don't worry, there are alot of assholes on Xbox Live. Stick with Playstation, the PSN community is usually more open minded, and open to discussion than the sheep that play on the console known as the Shitbox 360.

Everyone the PS4 is coming, and the reign of the Xbox 360 is finally near it's end. Hip! Hip! Hoorayyy!!! :D:clap::D

You can quit flaming over which console is better constantly it's getting nowhere, it's also pointless you have your opinion he has his opinion. It's the same as talking to a brick wall, you're getting nowhere he's not going to just up and go "You're right let me get rid of this and get this because you're completely right and have changed my life forever and ever".

P.S The Next PlayStation console might be releasing soon but so is the next Microsoft console.

P.S.S Your whole post was redundant because he never once mentioned getting an Xbox.

/end Seriousness

Don't Think I've posted but I'll probably get a copy on each console.

it will be added to the poll when and if an announcement comes that gta v will be available on next gen, since there probably won't be any indication for another few months, if any. Then there's no need to add it to the poll.

Dear Swoony Swoonerson:

I like to debate about everything, and like to constantly question my own reasoning behind my beliefs. This is part of my personal philosophy called Dialectics, which uses reasoned and sensible argument against counter-arguments, to eventually come up with the best answer to any questions that might have been provoked in the discussion. I'm always open to other peoples ideas and beliefs, and want the logical dialogue to be benificial for both parties. Of course this does not happen if one party decides to be ignorant of the facts, and of logic itself.

Also alot of people don't ask questions about basic things in their lives, let alone their own ideas and beliefs. And sometimes even use circular logic and other logical fallacies too obtain their answers. This I try to help correct, by pointing out the inconsistencies in their reasoning, so I can help them come to the real truth behind the matter.

All I want is the truth, it's been a guiding principle in my life.