jdog2115

What system(s) will you be buying GTA V on?

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

torrents... lol JK. First I will see if game is good enough to buy it. I dont want to make mistake like with gta 4 on pc that have many things that I didnt like. For example that annoying social club and very messed up gun aiming system and no gun recoil. They didnt never fixed this bug on pc. Blind fire was laser precise and headshots from cover was very easy (very weird that when using gamepad there was recoil and blind fire was hard). Automatic firing had no recoil. Weird car physics, many cars was easy to put back on wheels just by moving them like motorbikes and left right steering.

That are few things that if not fixed will make gta5 not buyable for me.

Xbox 360 all the way, without causing a war I still stick with the 360 because I just think there are far better exclusives plus the PSN needs a few tweeks.

But GTA V isn't Xbox exclusive, so that point is pretty much worthless here.

Look you're obviously for the PS3, you don't have to get bitchy because I said I'm getting it for the Xbox 360. Your reply was 100x more worthless and pointless.

Xbox 360 all the way, without causing a war I still stick with the 360 because I just think there are far better exclusives plus the PSN needs a few tweeks.

Xbox 360 has the better exclusives, what are you crazy. I mean I'm not going to list the exclusives for both systems here but you sound a little bit crazy to me. Freakin Crazy!!!

O.K I'll just list some of the exclusive games : Xbox 360 -

~ Halo 3, ODST, 4, Reach, Wars, Combat Evolved

~ Gears Of War 1, 2 & 3

~ Forza 2, 3, 4 & Horizon

~ Alan Wake

~ Dead or Alive 4

~ Ace Combat 6

~ Crackdown 1 & 2

~ Fable 2, Heroes

~ Mass Effect 1 ( but it's coming to the PS3 soon )

~ Perfect Dark Zero

~ Project Gotham Racing 3 & 4

~ Saints Row 1

~ All the Kinect Crap

~ All the Dance Cental crap

The PS3 -

~ God Of War 3, Collection, Origins and Ascension

~ Infamous 1 & 2

~ Killzone 2 & 3

~ Heavy Rain

~ Little Big Planet 1, 2 & Karting

~ Motorstorm Pacific Rift & Apocalypse

~ Metal Gear Solid 4

~ Resistance 1,2 & 3

~ Uncharted 1, 2 & 3

~ Warhawk & Starhawk

~ Twisted Metal

~ Yakuza 3 & 4

~ Ratchet & Clank ( 3 games )

~ Journey

~ Valkyria Chronicles

~ Wipeout HD

~ Gran Turismo Prologue and 5

~ Heavenly Sword

~ Disegea 4

~ Deadnation

~ MAG

~ Modnation Racers

~ All the PixelJunk Shooters

~ All the Singtar Crap

~ The Last Guardian ( TBA Release Date )

~ Beyond Two Souls ( TBA Release Date 2013 )

~ Agent ( TBA Release Date )

~ The Last Of Us

Just take a look at the exclusives and make up your own mind which one has the best exclusives.

In my opinion ( and alot of others ) the PlayStation 3 has the best exclusives, and more of them. :banana:

defo PC. Had all the other versions on PC. much better IMO. can fully customisable, trainers, editing of files etc etc.

i'm just waiting for the release date so i can buy parts for my pc, current one wont run on high res. i got my specs ready, but new components will be out next year, also new intel chipset. so its the waiting for release date.

if its out this year [doubtful] then ordering parts next month. [play over Christmas]

if out next year, then i'll order parts AND the game a month after release. purely cause prices of components drop from jan to may of new parts.

torrents... lol JK. First I will see if game is good enough to buy it. I dont want to make mistake like with gta 4 on pc that have many things that I didnt like. For example that annoying social club and very messed up gun aiming system and no gun recoil. They didnt never fixed this bug on pc. Blind fire was laser precise and headshots from cover was very easy (very weird that when using gamepad there was recoil and blind fire was hard). Automatic firing had no recoil. Weird car physics, many cars was easy to put back on wheels just by moving them like motorbikes and left right steering.

That are few things that if not fixed will make gta5 not buyable for me.

your soooo fussy

defo PC. Had all the other versions on PC. much better IMO. can fully customisable, trainers, editing of files etc etc.

i'm just waiting for the release date so i can buy parts for my pc, current one wont run on high res. i got my specs ready, but new components will be out next year, also new intel chipset. so its the waiting for release date.

if its out this year [doubtful] then ordering parts next month. [play over Christmas]

if out next year, then i'll order parts AND the game a month after release. purely cause prices of components drop from jan to may of new parts.

Exactly that's what I'll be doing. I'm also waiting for the pc specifications to be announced. I'll just have to buy a graphics card, everything else is good..

Then I'm ready to blast the cops.... :do::evilbanana:

Haha haha can't wait

Look you're obviously for the PS3, you don't have to get bitchy because I said I'm getting it for the Xbox 360. Your reply was 100x more worthless and pointless.

:stupid:

Bitchy? I merely pointed out your point for getting GTA V on the 360 is completely irrelevant. Both PS3 and Xbox360 are good consoles.

And since you discovered I'll be getting GTA V for PS3 from my post, I don't think it was 100x more worthless at all.

PS3 since I already have it pre-ordered since Nov 8 2012. And I wouldn't like to quit game in the middle of the story just to switch discs like on the Xbox. Maybe PC if I get a better one.

360. i quit playing my PS3 like 3-4 years ago after it got YLOD. :ermm:

You should of just called Sony's Technical Support. If it still had the warranty, BAM, new PS3. If not, you might have to pay for a new one, at a reduced price if you sent them your broken old one.

Honestly Sony's PS3 Fault and Failure rate is like one quater that of the Xbox 360's. And along with that, Microsoft's Technical Support isn't nearly as helpfull as Sony's is.

In the end Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about their consumers, and only cares about making massive profits through a small selection of exclusives and the overpriced Xbox Live. I don't think they're helping the progression of better game development. And I would rather see people support Sony, who not only wants to make profits, but also provide new and interesting IP's, and support indie developer's alongside the bigger studio's. And to provide a wider range of exclusive game content.

Really all the PS4 should need, to win the next console war, is to come out closer to the Xbox's release date ( and not let them get a lead with the casual gamer market ). Provide a system with specs that are as powerfull as some of the newer PC's on the market. Implement a better Web Browser, keep the Blu Ray Drive, keep Netflix and other TV apps. Improve the PSN store ( so it's easier to navigate, the prices are great already/ especially if you have Playstation Plus, honestly it's the best value for money other than Steam on the PC ). The Playstation Network doesn't have download and upload speed problems ( because mine are fine and super fast ), this is usually down to an individual's internet connection ( and how fast it is ). There needs to be cross-game chat with friends and other people on the network ( something Xbox Live got right ). All of this along with an improvement to the dualshock controller, so that it has better triggers for FPS games ( otherwise keep it as is ). And of course a great selection of Exclusive Games.

If the PS4 has all of this, I think it will retake it's crown as the 'King of Consoles' ( formerly the PS2 ). And developers will be producing more imaginative, better quality games ( compared to the sea of 95% Casual Games, and 5% Quality that we have now ). And finally even if I say I don't like Xbox or Microsoft, I still have to agree that we need them. Both to keep Sony and Nintendo honest, and to provide a bit of competition in the marketplace ( unless all three joined together to create the Ultimate Gaming Console............ imagines that for a minute ). I just wished Microsoft would step up their game a bit and stop catering to the masses of casual gamers out there. Please don't forget the Core Gamers. We were here long before the casuals came in, and we will still be here long after they've gone, supporting the Gaming Industry.

A little Rant from an Unashamed Playstation Fanboy.

I only have xbox360, so that what'll get the game for. A shame that we have to switch discs on the xbox version. Usually that doesn't concern me at all, like with Dead Space 2, but with GTA I imagine it will be different. Depends if we have to switch discs when progressing in missions only or if we have to switch when leaving a certain area. Does anyone know about those details?

I dont have online so the multiplayer doesent matter to me so im gettin it on the 360 its just in my opinion the 360 is better for 20 hour long marathons like the one im doing when i get gta 5

I only have xbox360, so that what'll get the game for. A shame that we have to switch discs on the xbox version. Usually that doesn't concern me at all, like with Dead Space 2, but with GTA I imagine it will be different. Depends if we have to switch discs when progressing in missions only or if we have to switch when leaving a certain area. Does anyone know about those details?

I don't think we'll be needing to switch discs between areas, if at all. If us Shitboxxers do end up needing to switch, I bet it'll be between missions at crucial turning points in the story, similar to L.A. Noire.

I dont have online so the multiplayer doesent matter to me so im gettin it on the 360 its just in my opinion the 360 is better for 20 hour long marathons like the one im doing when i get gta 5

I don't understand. How is the 360 better than the PS3 for long gaming sessions?

Jeez, lots of console fanboys. I don't think they will have us switch discs, but if they do, I would be perfectly fine with a disc for multiplayer, and a disc for singleplayer. It seems like a trend with gaming companies as of recently, and it also doesn't really make sense to make you switch discs like that in as big of a sandbox as GTA. Back on topic, I know I am getting the game for the 360, simply because I have it, however, I don't see why people are having console wars about it. I doubt that it will really give people that much of a different experience playing it on PS3, or Xbox (I can see how it would vary on PC, because mods). GTA V will still be GTA V, and Rockstar has been pretty consistent with making sure of that in past GTA games.

Jeez, lots of console fanboys. I don't think they will have us switch discs, but if they do, I would be perfectly fine with a disc for multiplayer, and a disc for singleplayer. It seems like a trend with gaming companies as of recently, and it also doesn't really make sense to make you switch discs like that in as big of a sandbox as GTA. Back on topic, I know I am getting the game for the 360, simply because I have it, however, I don't see why people are having console wars about it. I doubt that it will really give people that much of a different experience playing it on PS3, or Xbox (I can see how it would vary on PC, because mods). GTA V will still be GTA V, and Rockstar has been pretty consistent with making sure of that in past GTA games.

You start off by saying Jeez, lots of console Fanboys, but you yourself seem to be one. By only owning an Xbox 360, and not a PS3 as well, this shows obvious Favouritism and Bias towards your system.

Also it's not really a trend in gaming to have multiple discs for a single game. Because my PS3 seems to get along fine on just the one disc ( Blu Ray Baby! ).

And it's funny how the Xbox 360 is supposedly superior to the PS3, even though the next gen model of the Xbox ( whatever it's called ) will be using a Blu Ray Drive just like the PS3 ( It's funny because Microsoft thought HD DVD was the future....................... Fucking Idiots :D ).