jdog2115

What system(s) will you be buying GTA V on?

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the links! Little hesitant about some of the sources (Kotaku and the like suck dick) but informative overall. Any idea if any of the kits have made it into "grey" hands yet?

I'm not sure what you mean by "grey" hands but from my understanding development kits have only been sent out to first party studios and the big third party ones like Ubisoft, EA, Activision, etc.

And don't be hesitant about Kotaku. Ignore their "inside sources" for a second. Two pieces of information all but confirm the Orbis. For one thing, the site for developers of Sony products has a link at: http://orbis.scedev.net/ (Replace "orbis" with "vita," "ps3," or "ngp" (codename for the Vita) and it works; "ps4" does not).

Secondly, Coque Design, a firm that draws concept art for various companies, had this on their website but subsequently took it down after Kotaku reported on it:

original.png

When I Get A PS3 Soon, Next 3 games I'll buy is GTA V, NBA 2K13, AND COD BLACK OPS II

I Almost forgot why didn't GTA V Become a sequel to GTA San Andreas. I mean I've talk with a lot of dudes and they all agree San Andreas was the Greatest one ever made. I Liked All of them but honestly San Andreas is definitly the Best

GTA IV started a new era. Aside from maybe a couple Easter eggs, you won't see anything to do with GTA III/VC/SA in V. R* isn't going to make a sequel to San Andreas.

I personally would find a"sequel" disappointing, lets face it, it would just be a re hash of SA with better graphics, systems and controls.

That would annoy me. I want a new GTA, not one I already played and completed. It's like GTA 4, was in Liberty city but the references to GTA 3 were minimal. I still think GTA V should have been set in VC. But that's just because I love VC so much.

Squeals have a notorious tendancy to become shit. Usually the first game/movie is amazing, then the rest are just crappy copies generating money e.g American Pie 4-7. Total waste of the "American Pie" name.

And as Massacre said, the III era has done it's time. It has good memories, but it's time to move on.

I think i would need to buy a better PC to run the game smooth. I played GTA IV on PC and i can't imagine playing it on a console mostly because of the aiming, you have alot more touch for the shooting and aiming on a PC, IMO.

I think i would need to buy a better PC to run the game smooth. I played GTA IV on PC and i can't imagine playing it on a console mostly because of the aiming, you have alot more touch for the shooting and aiming on a PC, IMO.

Aim on PS3 and Xbox is automatic. At least, I never changed it. *shame*

PlayStation 3 all the way! Graphics are great on both systems, but online play is free for the PS3! I owned a couple of Xbox 360s, but I got sick of them breaking down randomly. I've owned my PS3 for a little over a year now and have had no issues, I hope it stays that way!

PlayStation 3 all the way! Graphics are great on both systems, but online play is free for the PS3! I owned a couple of Xbox 360s, but I got sick of them breaking down randomly. I've owned my PS3 for a little over a year now and have had no issues, I hope it stays that way!

It will probably last a lot longer than 1 year. Mine has lasted about 5 years and is still working.

It will probably last a lot longer than 1 year. Mine has lasted about 5 years and is still working.

If he got a slim model, good luck breaking it. It fixed all the issues the first PS3 had, which was the exact same as the 360, it just took longer to happen. Jasper onwards has 3 rings pretty much cornered.

Aim on PS3 and Xbox is automatic. At least, I never changed it. *shame*

I hate the auto aim, always turn it off. annoying when it starts aiming at peds when your trying to shoot the cops n shit

• Like 1

I have auto aim on for the most part and when I don't want to use it, the feature is there to just hold down the left trigger 'half-way' for free-aim, but I can see how that can be an inconvenience for people who hate it.

Im going to use xbox 360 which means i will probably need to chance cds :wall: Unless i dont install it on my xbox. :clap:

Smart, if you don't buy the game you will not have to install the game! Genius!

I just changed my xbox 360 to a PS3 so that means i don't have to change disk's after all. :clap:

• Like 1

Yeah.... I'm also trying to get money together. Then I'll buy a Graphics Card as required & GTA V both together.....

I like modding & cheating therefore I'll buy it on pc...

Good Stuff, you didn't put the Wii U in the list.

Everyone knows it's going to be just like the Wii. A last gen ( Hardware-wise ) gimmicky causal-gaming machine. :D

Fight The Power !!! :fuhrer:

Oh and PS3 all the way. Reasons:

- My PC is a beast and will have the best graphics ( by far ), but the screen is smaller than my 50'Inch LCD TV, plus you really need a controller for this type of game, and I broke my last gamepad.

- And I don't even have a Shitbox. So thank god I only need one Disk ( Blu-Ray Baby! ). Plus the PS DualSock Controller is 10 times better then the 360's brick. Especially for GTA games.

• Like 2

Xbox 360 all the way, without causing a war I still stick with the 360 because I just think there are far better exclusives plus the PSN needs a few tweeks.

But GTA V isn't Xbox exclusive, so that point is pretty much worthless here.

I'm getting it for all 3.

Who's the other fucker getting it on PC with me?

I'll get it for the pc only.... B)