jdog2115

What system(s) will you be buying GTA V on?

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used the search feature and didn't find any topics, so, what system will you be buying the game on? I think I will buy it first for PS3, then later on when I have the money, buy it for PC for modding, etc. What about you?

• Like 1

you do not need to state whether you searched or not for future reference

and xbox, maybe pc if it's good enough and i feel like modding

Actually, I'm impressed when a newer member says they've used the search feature, since most of them are idiots and don't use it.

Also, PS3.

• Like 1

Actually, I'm impressed when a newer member says they've used the search feature, since most of them are idiots and don't use it.

Also, PS3.

I am impressed as well, we have seen plenty of idiots lately.

• Like 1

/added poll. I'm waiting for the people to scream about the next consoles or Wii U. :rolleyes:

PlayStation 3 for me.

It wouldn't be a proper discussion without it. U mad bro?

Max Payne 3 will be on 2 discs. With the way GTA V looks and with the information Rockstar gave on announcement, it looks like GTA V will be on multiple-discs as well. I have a problem with switching discs to play the same game, so I'm going with the Playstation 3.

• Like 1

360, for the online. Right now i have gta IV for ps3 and 360 tho.

I own a ps3 and not a 360, of course if I was a dumb fanboy I would tell you to fuck off for no reason....

but I am not a fanboy.

in my experience gtaiv online (for ps3) blew fucking monkey balls, it was decent enough to get connected with a bunch of people but we had common problems, such as having too many friends wouldnt allow you to invite some of your friends onto the game (they would appear either online, or as if they were not playing gta) and successive disconnections from not having the proper NAT. or the common lag when either too much shit was happening or someone joined the match.

luckily this will be improved in v.

I am pretty sure the xbox version didn't run into these problems...

I am pretty sure (someone that owns a 360 confirm) the 360 version didn't run into most of these problems, but there was the occasional hackers.

both consoles have both pros and cons.

• Like 1

I tried inviting my friend to play the game and it was not going to connect

I would go with PS3, but I don't really use mine anymore, and all my friends are on xbox

oh well

• Like 1

I'm getting it for all 3.

Who's the other fucker getting it on PC with me?

It wouldn't be a proper discussion without it. U mad bro?

Give it a rest. You couldn't hold a proper discussion other than IF, POSSIBLY, and MAYBE.

I'm going to be buying it for the iPad and maybe the wii u.

do you think gta v will come out on ipad lol fuckin sicko no offense just kidding

• Like 1

I'm going to be buying it for the iPad and maybe the wii u.

do you think gta v will come out on ipad lol fuckin sicko no offense just kidding

he is obviously fucking around, is like me saying I will buy it for DOS

I really hope that Rockstar that both versions are graphically equal to each other (unlike Red Dead which was clearly superior on the 360) because I want to get it on the PS3. I just like the feel of the dualshock more when playing GTA.

Well, I'm not even sure if it's comming out on pc, ps3 or Xbox, as they havnt specifically confirmed which consoles they will release the game for. However, if they do release it for the iPad I will buy it from there

Wow, I just realized I havent played a GTA game on my puter since Vice City... and that was like years after I'd played it on the playstation. Oh, that Tommy, chasing bitches with a chainsaw... good times. Good homicidal times.

Also: also playstation3.

Definitely getting it for PS3, and I'll try to get it for PC as well if I can - I prefer the controls and ability to capture gameplay easily. And modding.

/added poll. I'm waiting for the people to scream about the next consoles or Wii U. :rolleyes:

PlayStation 3 for me.

Thanks, i was considering adding the poll when i came home, but saw you did it for me :)