jdog2115

What system(s) will you be buying GTA V on?

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Xbox, seems like more people are on it then the ps3. (Even though all the shit talk against Xbox 1 )

srry what ...

• PlayStation 3 (90 votes [46.63%])
  • Xbox 360 (68 votes [35.23%])
  • PC (35 votes [18.13%])

Them stats are just for this site. Not everyone in the world. There's usually more people on Xbox 360 when it comes to online.

There's usually more people on Xbox 360 when it comes to online.

When it comes to the PS3 and 360, Microsoft has the edge on console sales in English Speaking countries. But Sony's PS3 has an edge over the Xbox 360 in Worldwide Sales overall.

And even with a 1 year head-start the 360 still came in second best to the juggernaut that is the PlayStation 3. :clap:

There's usually more people on Xbox 360 when it comes to online.

When it comes to the PS3 and 360, Microsoft has the edge on console sales in English Speaking countries. But Sony's PS3 has an edge over the Xbox 360 in Worldwide Sales overall.

And even with a 1 year head-start the 360 still came in second best to the juggernaut that is the PlayStation 3. :clap:

hell yeah

Per year the ps3 sold more then the xbox 360 and a couple of months ago they caught in on the Xbox sales

Though it might be true that the xbox users will first go online simply cause they pay money for it, where the ps3 users have the "whats not happening today, will happen tommorow" mentality as i noticed with many new games beeing one of the lonely players online but after a week or so ( OMG server overload )....

I'm not gonna argue. I like both. I'm not starting a war.

The War's already been won by the PS3.

It's time for the Next-Gen War, Xbox One Vs PlayStation 4............. Ready, Fight! :bitchfight:

Xbox, seems like more people are on it then the ps3. (Even though all the shit talk against Xbox 1 )

srry what ...

• PlayStation 3 (90 votes [46.63%])
  • Xbox 360 (68 votes [35.23%])
  • PC (35 votes [18.13%])

This site is highly PS3 related, overall Xbox live has more members than PS3. The sites votes don't make a general consensus.

I'll buy it for the PS3 even though I use my Xbox more. Plus, I have a feeling the multiplayer is gonna be good even though I'm not much of an online gamer. Also, for some reason I'm kind of skeptical about the 360 version of GTA 5 cause all of Sony's trailers and previews have been on the PS3. Makes me think they're having problems with the 360 version.

Most multi platform console games not on PC use a PS3 for demos, not really a cause for concern. But if I was gonna buy GTA and had 2 consoles, it would be on the PS3. No extra disc for download FTW. And R* seems to me like a Sony company, and GTA still seems like a PlayStation franchise to me. It just feels right to play GTA on a PlayStation, considering it got it's start there.

• Like 1

I thought most multiplatform games are showcased on the 360...

GTA V gameplay was showcased on PS3.

I know...

see post #163

I'm probably gonna buy it for the 360 since I already have one. On a tight budget and don't want to spend $300 on a new PS3/game.

Once the PC version comes out and the modding community starts to have its crack at the game, I'll probably get that too.

I'm probably gonna buy it for the 360 since I already have one. On a tight budget and don't want to spend $300 on a new PS3/game.

Once the PC version comes out and the modding community starts to have its crack at the game, I'll probably get that too.

You're in Tennessee. Just cook up a batch of crank -- $300, easy.

You're in Tennessee. Just cook up a batch of crank -- $300, easy.

Hahaha! I work as a security guard...use/production/distribution of illegal drugs don't mix well with folks in my line of work.