jobo

American Football

Chris Johnson will be challenged today.

Marquise Goodwin and Tavon Austin has just ran 4.25 (unofficial) 40 yard dashes. Something to look out for, once the e-timed dashes begin.

Well with the recent success of other mobile qbs. I think he would be a good wildcat guy as he can throw and run. Also throw better than tebow.

That 300 pound guy that ran a 4.7 is my hero.... I wonder what I would run the 40 in...

Well with the recent success of other mobile qbs. I think he would be a good wildcat guy as he can throw and run. Also throw better than tebow.

Isn't he a little short...

Ofc, russell Wilson, but Wilson has air..

Well....

Goodwin ended up, officially, at 4.27, Austin ended up running at 4.34 and so did McCalebb. CJ can breathe easy for at least another year. I really thought McCalebb's 4.21 was going to get him, though.

Looks like, so did CJ

5bviuw.jpg

Spring game this Saturday pretty excited. The draft is next week chargers should be getting a left tackle. Hopefully luke Johnson from aTm I believe is his name. Or eric fisher from central Michigan. Imagine picking another defensive stud though that would be 3 years straight on defense in the 1st round.

Sign a good free agent tackle and draft Taylor lewan from Michigan next year if hes available.

Luke joekel.

I assume bones that you know Michigan and Ohio State are rivals. Well I seen Ohio States rings they made for a 12-0 season. On the ring it says Ohio State 26 tun 21. Team up north. Im going to watch this years game hopefully a fight breaks out.

Big ten in 2014 is replacing leaders and legends. They will just name the divisions east and west.

4 team playoff begins in 2014. The first championship to be played at Dallas. Denard Robinson is on the cover of ncaa 14. Barry sanders is on the cover of madden 25.

Draft tomorrow!

yea, i don't care about the draft this year... the only thing i will be paying attention to is seeing where denard ends up... and there's 32 teams that would love to have him... i am starting to wonder if he makes it past the 2nd round... he's a low risk/high reward guy in those draft positions(3-5)... there's going to be the denard effect where teams might start taking a serious look at him, all 32 teams...

i know he's a got a long road to be something amazing, but his talent alone is enough for every team to consider... and his attitude about football truly represents what it means when bo schembechler said, "a michigan man"... he's been the face of this university for 4 years, a model citizen, the hardest working athlete on campus... it's been a pleasure to see it up close, it's why i wish him the best of luck in the NFL...

San Diego takes d.j fluker in the first. Im surprised kansas city picked eric fisher number 1 instead of luke. I think Eric will be better and more nastier than luke.