jobo

American Football

haha, it's the 1st time since like the 30's that we've played in nebraska... we've played each other plenty of times, especially in bowl games, but yea... it's been a while, but my team had better be ready... perhaps playing in one of the most hostile environment in the country, wisconsin, has prepared us for dealing with one of the toughest places to play...

either way, i'll be working and attending a halloween party tonight and the world series resumes tonight too, so i might not get much of a chance to watch it... too much going on tonight in my world...

Nebraska kicked some ass. Beat those Michigan bitches down into the ground

never saw a single snap, heard denard got injured too... whatever, tigers lost, michigan lost... everything i root for in my sports world is all of sudden taking a crap... dems da breaks when your a sports fan i guess... i blame not being able to watch the game, i jinxed them...

at least i still have the bears... and now that i say that, they'll start losing too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfCTos36M6w&feature=player_detailpage

I hate these fucks. Im so glad they are going to lose tonight. Our rivarly is intense but they are dirty. Our game this year they took our quarterback out of the game by gouging his eyes. Fuck faces.

• Like 1