jobo

American Football

lol, yea he was quite a character... hmm... gimme a sec...

jim kelly was just the man in the 90's... elway had his moments, and as much as i regret saying it, brett favre will be mentioned in the same breath as all of them... watching him over the years, i hated it when he torched us, and he always did...

but it's gotta be joe montana... he did nothing but win, and win the big ones... it's always why i loved tom brady and think he's gonna be mentioned in the same breath... i like winners... but brady has lost two superbowls in a row now, so his clutch legacy is getting ruined by eli manning's incredible luck...

eli has made a name for himself coming up clutch in the superbowl though in his only 2 appearances... he's even out-shadowed and passed his much more distinguished brother in my opinion... like i said, i like winners... peyton's only win came against rex grossman and my bears because rex couldn't handle a wet football... devin hester and that defense did everything they could, but he fumbled the game away...

EDIT: and thomas jones had 150 yards rushing... we were running on all cylinders, but rex couldn't do it...

Ya I remember that Superbowl. When I do fimdwmy teams highlights is their a way I could upload them to this thread?

Ya I remember that Superbowl. When I do find my teams highlights is their a way I could upload them to this thread?

I will have to make a YouTube account then. Buy the vids r on DVD so how would I do that

wow, you're talking to the wrong dude here... i am pretty bad with that stuff... i am fairly tech savvy, but i am also a generation behind the people who could best answer that... also, i am drunk now so i couldn't even try to explain a possible solution ATM...

at least you were a part of a good team... when i was in high school, the halftime marching band, which i was a part of, was the highlight... we were one of the best in the midwest region... our football team however, was among the worst in the wolverine conference... which was also mediocre at best...

EDIT: i am 28 by the way... i am not that old, but probably part of the older fellas... i am not marney old though... i hope i find a better forum by the time i reach 60...

Ya almost made it to semi state in our regional game we picked a pass off and took it 70 yards to tie the game going into the 4th. But they ended up scoring like three more times and ruined our chance of playing semi state at our home. There Is a vid on YouTube. If you want to see it look up south Putnam football or Guerin catholic football. It will pop up on one of those

We were second in our conference this year under our rival north Putnam that went to state last year undefeated but lost to three years in a row state champs fort Wayne luers. North beat us bad earlier this year and we haven't beat them in six years but in the sectional championship game against them we killed them. Six years of frustration let out. We are 1a size but we can't drop down to 1a until next year. If we were 1a this year no one would have stopped us

Yes it does and we should have beat them and mater Dei the next because Guerin only lost by two and we are so much better than them

Huge Philly Phan. Didn't realy pay too much attention to the draft because my work exams were taking over my life! But always excited to watch Vick play.

We do fantasy every year too, and Michael Bush was probably one of my best investments thanks to DMC. Anxious to see how many vulture scores he gets in Chicago.

I think Philadelphia will do much better this year. I think they are going to get rid of their coach in the next few years

Does anyone think cam Newton is over his head. Because in that YouTube video he made about the madden cover he was acting like he is the shit. He did have a good rookie season but he has to stay hungry.

I figure if Cam Newton is being cocky in the offseason (which he has the right to be), that will put more pressure on him to perform well this year in the public eye. Therefore, I don't think he'll have any trouble staying hungry. Are Olsen and Shockey still sharing playing time?

Ya I just thought that the bears didn't have to many good receivers but I believe bones said they got Brandon marshall

i couldn't answer that here at the bar, but i do believe matt forte had led our team in receptions every year since we drafted him... it's gonna be nice to have someone else to throw the ball to this year...

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

How about that Ryan leaf he fucked up his life a while back ago and he is still messing up.