jobo

American Football

the bears... we drafted a punter this year... interesting fact: roughly 85% of the kickers in the league were drafted... good kickers get drafted because they're usually the best at what they do... and it's a job that tends to translate well to the next level because kicking doesn't really change... it's the same as it was in college...

i'm fine with my teams draft, i love our 1st pick, CB kyle fuller... i'd give us an A- for not picking a safety a little sooner, but i can't knock them too hard about it since the sum of all our picks was very good...

the bears... we drafted a punter this year... interesting fact: roughly 85% of the kickers in the league were drafted... good kickers get drafted because they're usually the best at what they do... and it's a job that tends to translate well to the next level because kicking doesn't really change... it's the same as it was in college...

i'm fine with my teams draft, i love our 1st pick, CB kyle fuller... i'd give us an A- for not picking a safety a little sooner, but i can't knock them too hard about it since the sum of all our picks was very good...

In the seventh round?

I didn't like the pick, esp considering out needs on defense. I would have rather taken a flyer on one of those cbs that were supposed to go in the 3-4th but due to off the field issues went undrafted.

I know that our special teams sucked last year aswell, but I don't think Kai was the issue. Coverage was.

Well, it's that time again. lets see how many people we can get to play this game. Make your picks.

NE @ MIA

CIN @ BAL

OAK @ NYJ

JAX @ PHI

CLE @ PIT

TN @ KC

NO @ ATL

WSH @ HOU

BUF @ CHI

MIN @ STL

SF @ DAL

CAR @ TB

GB @ SEA

IND @ DEN

NYG @ DET

SD @ AZ

mines:

NE

BAL

NYJ

PHI

PIT

KC

NO

WSH

CHI

STL

SF

TB

SEA

IND

DET

SD

I feel obligated as reigning iGTA Fantasy Football champion..... :P

MIA

CIN

NYJ

JAX

PIT

KC

NO

WSH

CHI

MIN

DAL

CAR

SEA (3-0 Seahawks - 3 mins to play 1st quarter when I made this prediction)

DEN

DET

SD

we can always go by averages as the season goes on if others want to play, or if some of us miss a week... and yea, i can't do another fantasy league... i am in two this year, and is was in 4 the year before... IMO 2 is 1 too many :P... plus, we didn't have a very big league unfortunately... we'll probably have more success fun with a pick ems anyways...