jobo

American Football

Armerican Football is weaker then Soccer at least they dont have to wear pads and helmets to run half a yard and get tackled and then wait 5 minutes to sdo the same thing again seriously American sports are boring as shit

I've played both. I didn't feel banged up playing soccer....Case Closed.

Armerican Football is weaker then Soccer at least they dont have to wear pads and helmets to run half a yard and get tackled and then wait 5 minutes to sdo the same thing again seriously American sports are boring as shit

Don't even compare them. 2 different sports. 2 different skill sets. Soccer requires an unique endurance, as a player is constantly running for quite some time. American football, though, is very taxing in its own way. Even though players get a "break" between plays, the running is harder and ALL muscles are used, rather than your running groups. A lot of it is slow twitch/fast twitch muscle differentiation. Slow twitch= endurance, fast twitch=acceleration & speed

@bOnEs good win on Sunday, neither team looked great but Cutler came through when he had to. Bengals started beating ourselves in the 2nd half. Looking forward to PIT @ CIN Monday night, I've got Cincy penciled in for a win just as I'm picking up GTA V...

• Like 1

Notre Dame needs to get their heads out of their asses! Last Saturday I got a notre dame tattoo though a fan for life.

I play linebacker for football team called Midwest in Denmark (Scandinavia)..

Has been a Steelers-fan for about 8 years, so it is very hard to watch them suck so badly right now..

I do not have one favorit college team but I follow UCONN Huskies because there is a guy from Denmark on the roster that I know, but I also think Oregon Ducks are pretty nice, at least flashy ;)

Who else but Detroit?
Well...

LOL, god I would hate being a Browns fan. Their front office is goddamn stupid. ''Oh hey, I know we went out and put together a team with 8 win talent and a dominant defense in the offseason, but hell, we lost in two close(ish) games, so let's trade our franchise back for the 20th pick in next year's draft. Our (maybe overly) loyal fans who finally went out and bought season tickets for once to watch our should-of-been descent team will understand as we get shutout on a weekly basis.

As a falcons fan it is hard to watch this season. RB (Steven Jackson) out, because of injury, FB (Bradie Ewing) out for season, now Julio Jones WR out for season, Roddy White WR out for at least one game. DE Kroy Biermann out for season, LB Sean Weatherspoon out for season. The injuries are killing this team!

Excited for the opening game of 2014 though, because the Falcons will be playing in London, so I finally get the chance to attend a game!

brown's logic...

"let's trade our best player to go on a 3 game winning streak!!"

the bears started the season out good, but have come back down to reality the past couple of weeks with losses to the lions and the saints... the offense is starting to lose it, and the O-line, which did really good early on, is starting to revert back to letting cutler get sacked all the time... it's gonna be another long season for him again... in other news, the defense hasn't missed a beat without urlacher... the middle of the field is open more these days, but our "bend, don't break" mentality is still there...

and wow, charles tillman is at it again... i think he's already got 5 forced fumbles this year...

Oh well, even if the Panthers did have a good WR, Cam Newton sucks so bad, he couldn't even deliver the ball to him.